ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 22
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Media Center>Netflix: Ozark
KChiefs1 09:53 PM 05-25-2017
Can't to watch a show set in my neck of the woods.

http://www.lakeexpo.com/news/lake_ne...39173aed7.html

Premieres July 21st.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:10 PM 10-04-2017
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
It's good - I wonder why they used Georgia to film it in vs Missouri? Seems odd - why not keep it as close to Ozarks as possible..? Too remote, maybe?
Some shots are in the Ozarks. Probably the large expansive view ones. The used Georgia because the tax breaks are more favorable for production. Sequel to Divergent called Insurgent was filmed in Atlanta for same reason with certain shots done in Chicago where the story takes place.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:12 PM 10-04-2017
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
Absolutely loved this show. Finished it up last night. The final episode was even better than the 1st and the 1st was very good.

Can't wait for next season.
Yeah, this one hooks you in fast and early. I like that. Some take awhile to get there.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 07:03 PM 10-04-2017
The last episode kind of went off the rails for me.

I still dig it overall. The performances generally made up for the weaknesses in the plot, and absolutely nothing beats the setting, it's truly one of my favorite places in the country.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:28 PM 10-04-2017
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:

I still dig it overall. The performances generally made up for the weaknesses in the plot, and absolutely nothing beats the setting, it's truly one of my favorite places in the country.
Me too. Killing that pastor's wife who was pregnant bothered me. Then it looked like the pastor was drowning the baby. Can a baby stay down that long and not die? Geezaz, I really didn't enjoy that.
[Reply]
Great Expectations 07:16 PM 10-05-2017
I loved the twists at the end.
[Reply]
-King- 01:58 AM 10-07-2017

I really liked the first season but this doesn't seem like a 3+ season kind of show. At least not with good quality.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
lewdog 03:12 PM 10-08-2017

Georgia really does seem pretty nice when seeing it on this show.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:27 PM 07-01-2018
If a squad of highly trained mercenaries paid by the cartel doesn't kill the hillbillies with surgical precision next season it will be a true leap of suspension of reality.
[Reply]
TribalElder 02:38 PM 07-01-2018
You can tell that they shot the lake scenes somewhere else
[Reply]
Great Expectations 08:19 PM 07-01-2018
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
You can tell that they shot the lake scenes somewhere else
Georgia
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:21 PM 07-01-2018
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
If a squad of highly trained mercenaries paid by the cartel doesn't kill the hillbillies with surgical precision next season it will a true leap of suspension of reality.
You don't fuck with us Ozark Hillbillies.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:21 AM 07-02-2018
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Georgia really does seem pretty nice when seeing it on this show.
it's pretty - City of Trees is what they call Atlanta - also it's definitely a full fledged rainforest here.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 10:59 AM 07-02-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
You don't **** with us Ozark Hillbillies.
Because of the smell. You get that on you and it could be permanent.
[Reply]
Bewbies 12:28 PM 07-02-2018
They film this at Lake Allatoona, which is maybe 30 minutes outside of Atlanta. But the city is so big it feels like it's in Atlanta almost.

My brother in law lives maybe 10-15 minutes from where they film, we've gone over to this lake to fish for stripers a few times, and have rented boats and got drunk on the lake. :-)
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:53 PM 09-01-2018
LOTC

:-)
[Reply]
Page 7 of 22
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up