ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 286
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
kcpasco 09:34 PM 09-12-2023
Not into pop music and Swift but if it brings her fans along it’s just more popularity for our favorite football team.
[Reply]
Eleazar 09-12-2023, 09:36 PM
This message has been deleted by Eleazar.
ModSocks 09:49 PM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
She’s pregnant with his kid.
Maybe. But are we sure that's not Josh Allen's kid? He's a serial impregnator, ya know?
[Reply]
Nirvana58 09:50 PM 09-12-2023
She’s pregnant with his kid. So if they were broken up at the time it was a Netflix and chill thing?

Internet says 6 months ago. How many times have they broke up and got back together?
Yeah I think the whole kid thing is bullshit.

Not sure were you are hearing she is pregnant. I tried to find anything on that. Only thing I saw was his ex talking about being single and childless.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:55 PM 09-12-2023
I wonder if Trav requests to be alone on Friday night?
[Reply]
Frazod 10:01 PM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
LOL at the people saying they haven't heard any Taylor Swift songs. She has been pumping out music for 15 years or so.
Yeah, so what? I primarily like rock, and the advent of grunge was the death of rock, and that was over 30 years ago now. So that's 30+ years of me listening to stuff that's 30+ years old and almost nothing else. I couldn't name a song by Justin Bieber, either. The only Lady Gaga songs I know are from A Star Is Born or the new Top Gun movie. And when it comes to most of the popular singers now, I don't even know their fucking names. And I'm fine with that.

I've probably heard some of her songs in passing at one time or another, but paid no attention to them. I just filter that stuff out. Also, my hearing sucks. That helps, too.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 10:06 PM 09-12-2023
He doesn't need her. Focus on football man. We'd probably already have a dynasty if Patrick stayed away from Brittnaaay.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:24 PM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
He doesn't need her. Focus on football man. We'd probably already have a dynasty if Patrick stayed away from Brittnaaay.
Women make you weak theory?
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:33 PM 09-12-2023
I am interested in your theory that Brittney make us lose those two AFCCGs and the Bucs SB
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:36 PM 09-12-2023
You’re a fucking moron. Jesus Christ.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:37 PM 09-12-2023
Obligatory, is that you BRC?
Wat
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 10:53 PM 09-12-2023
I wouldn’t know Tay Tay if she were standing naked in front of me.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 01:04 AM 09-13-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Gracie is so distressed she was seen throwing up in the bathroom at a high end restaurant last night
Oddly, she was throwing up while wearing a bikini at the high end restaurant.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 01:06 AM 09-13-2023
I will pay one million american dollars for this sex tape.

Very well... TWO million!

I'll even watch Taylor in it
[Reply]
saphojunkie 01:07 AM 09-13-2023
Behind every good man is some chode bitching about his idol's girlfriend.

Grow up
[Reply]
Mosbonian 03:46 AM 09-13-2023
Women make you weak theory?
His comment makes you think he idolized Mickey, Rocky Balboa's trainer...

"Women weaken da legs Rocky..."
[Reply]
Page 11 of 286
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Up