ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 16
« First < 3910111213 141516 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What in the fuck is Taco bell doing?
Mecca 02:36 PM 09-03-2020
I don't eat it all that much but every now and then, I didn't realize till today that they have literally gotten rid of everything worth a shit on their menu..are they trying to go out of business on purpose?

How do you ax

Mexican Pizza
All Shredded Chicken
All Potatoes

7-Layer Burrito
Beefy Fritos Burrito
Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes
Chips & Dips
Grilled Steak Soft Taco
Loaded Grillers (Cheesy Potato, Beefy Nacho)
Mini Skillet Bowl
Nachos Supreme
Spicy Potato Soft Taco
Spicy Tostada
Triple Layer Nachos

Would they like no one to ever eat there again?
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:09 PM 10-12-2021
I only do the $5 boxes at this point. They offer good value and usually are pretty tasty. It's a decent alternative to those Wendy's $4 meals.
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:10 PM 10-12-2021
Glad to see some TB CCB brothers on here.

After axing the Mexican pizza, for me it was the only reason to go there. We also have a Taco John's across the street from my local one.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:15 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I only do the $5 boxes at this point. They offer good value and usually are pretty tasty. It's a decent alternative to those Wendy's $4 meals.
Only way to really do 'value' at Taco Bell anymore is the cravings menu. A couple of those chicken and cheese chipotle rollups, a couple potato soft tacos and a stuff nacho taco gets you to around $5.

Most of their 'value meals' are nothing more than menu price + a free drink. And I don't typically get drinks at fast food anyway...y'know, unless its McDonald coke with the powdered fairies in it.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 01:21 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
The chicken sandwich thing sucked biggly.

Besides, there's only one place to go right now for a poverty chicken sammich - McDonalds.

Buy one get one for $1 spicy mcchickens. And the spicy mcchicken (with extra pickles) is WAY better than it has any right to be. So you get 2 of those for $2.50. Then you use the app to get yourself a large fry for $1 and a large coke (because McDonalds coke has ground unicorn horns in it or something) also for $1.

So for less than $5 you get two damn tasty sammiches, a large fry and the best Coke around.

Y'know, provided they didn't close due to staffing issues at 7:30 and cancel your mobile order after a softball game thus leaving you with nothing but Arby's on your way home.

Bastards.
Fuck McDonald's.

Was up late last night and decided to get some before bed around midnight.

Put in an app and went through drive-thru to be told they were not taking any orders.

Okay then.....I'll go to the other one that says 24 hours. Lights are off.

Found out around then that TB closes at 8 pm now.

Had to settle for the shitty midnight QT selection. Glad I no longer work late nights.
[Reply]
TribalElder 01:24 PM 10-12-2021
cantina cheesy melt taco
[Reply]
CoMoChief 01:26 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
The only thing I ever got was the double-decker tacos and they took them away, too. Stupid.
No shit.

They got rid of Gorditas however can still order them because they use those shells for chalupa
[Reply]
lcarus 01:28 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I just can't hardly eat there anymore, always feel like I've been fed expensive slop

Last time there 5-6 steak and chicken tacos cost me over $16, each one with MAYBE a tablespoon of meat in it... wanted Mexican last week, and instead called ahead to the local Mexican place and got a chicken chimi smothered in queso, with rice, beans, pico, sour, guac, a bag of tortillas and a side of salsa for $15

I'll never pay for Taco Smell again
It's food not fit for a fucking dog to eat most of the time. Occasionally when it's made fresh and by a person who halfway gives a damn what they're doing, it's edible. Still overpriced though. Just like pretty much all fast food these days.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 01:43 PM 10-12-2021
TB is still king for the fast and cheap.

But Hawaiian Bros is now the best fast food for those who can get it. You can get a full meal for $7 (a bit more if you sub the Mac for anything else) that is reasonably healthy and tastes great.
[Reply]
TribalElder 01:44 PM 10-12-2021

Cantina Crispy Melt Taco
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:48 PM 10-12-2021
Was naming it the Hope Solo Taco a copyright infringement?
[Reply]
Bugeater 01:48 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Glad to see some TB CCB brothers on here.

After axing the Mexican pizza, for me it was the only reason to go there. We also have a Taco John's across the street from my local one.
Shit, every time I go to Taco John's for lunch I somehow end up spending at least $15. It's almost worth it tho.
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:52 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Shit, every time I go to Taco John's for lunch I somehow end up spending at least $15. It's almost worth it tho.
I try staying away from the potato oles, because, you know you just should.

But if I do I go all out with sour cream and nacho cheese.

And I'd love to find a seasoning not only for the oles, but for their chicken tacos.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:53 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Was naming it the Hope Solo Taco a copyright infringement?

[Reply]
sedated 01:54 PM 10-12-2021
Not that I'd go to Taco Bell after they axed mexican pizzas and double-decker tacos, but how can anyone even tell what's on the menu anymore? Seems they are adding things and taking them off every month. And different locations serve different things.

Have they instilled so much trust in some of you that you pull in anyway, assuming you'll like whatever they happen to have that day?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:54 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Six pack and a pound with extra Sour Cream and a side of nacho cheese.

Really the only way to do Taco Johns. And man I don't even know what it costs because I just don't care.

Take my money and give me that seasoned cat meat, dammit! And those tots fried in 3 week old grease.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 16
« First < 3910111213 141516 >
Up