Chiefs Planet Bowl IV Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:03 PM 03-23-2018
Who won?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:05 PM 03-23-2018
I TOLD YOU I WOULD HAVE SOMETHING FOR DAT ASS, POO WORLD ORDER

In fact...I HAD IT TWICE MOTHERFUCKERRRRRRRRR

The Saints hold the Panthers fraud offense to 213 yards and SHUT DOWN DeSham Watson.

I survive a goddamn stupid ass pick six, a goddamn stupid ass shanked chip shot FG and...VICTORY. IS. MINE.

Unfortunately, the Saints lose Jerick McKinnon for six weeks. Enjoy that rushing title, DJ...he'll be back for the buttfucking SUPER BOWL.

I am certain I will see NWO again.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:09 PM 03-23-2018
How many drops did I have after that big run?

Jesus Christ. It must have been 5 or 6. 3 straight punts

Your full-time Madden job is paying off.

Although your run d is still ****ing awufl.

We'll play again.

It was fun.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:13 PM 03-23-2018
You fucking went back and watched film of our other games didn't you you fucking loser :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:13 PM 03-23-2018
Man this was one hell of a game.

NWO went up 7-0 on a broken play TD run to start the game.

I get the ball and tie it up almost immediately on a post to Hunter Henry. No thanks to Jerick McKinnon who breaks himself to start the game.

NWO takes the ball all the way inside my 10 and goes for it on 4th and 1 and I STUFF him.

I'm backed up and can't sneak for a third and inches, so I GO FOR IT ON 4TH AND INCHES FROM MY OWN 12 :-)

I got it, just barely, by throwing a really stupid pass with a defender closing, but it got there just in the nick of time.

I go up 10-7, he ties it, and right before halftime I'm being REALLY stupid and throw a pick six with 2 seconds left. Take a FUCKING KNEE, CUCK.

I'm losing 17-10 and really not feeling good, but I tie it up really quick on a bomb to Cooks. I stop NWO, get the ball back, drive it all the way inside the 20 and have to settle for 3. I HORRIBLY shank it, NWO takes over it, starts driving, and then throws me the pick I posted above.

I get an easy TD to Jamaal Charles, and he has one last chance....and throws another pick.

WHO DEY
[Reply]
New World Order 01:14 PM 03-23-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Man this was one hell of a game.

NWO went up 7-0 on a broken play TD run to start the game.

I get the ball and tie it up almost immediately on a post to Hunter Henry. No thanks to Jerick McKinnon who breaks himself to start the game.

NWO takes the ball all the way inside my 10 and goes for it on 4th and 1 and I STUFF him.

I'm backed up and can't sneak for a third and inches, so I GO FOR IT ON 4TH AND INCHES FROM MY OWN 12 :-)

I got it, just barely, by throwing a really stupid pass with a defender closing, but it got there just in the nick of time.

I go up 10-7, he ties it, and right before halftime I'm being REALLY stupid and throw a pick six with 2 seconds left. Take a ****ING KNEE, CUCK.

I'm losing 17-10 and really not feeling good, but I tie it up really quick on a bomb to Cooks. I stop NWO, get the ball back, drive it all the way inside the 20 and have to settle for 3. I HORRIBLY shank it, NWO takes over it, starts driving, and then throws me the pick I posted above.

I get an easy TD to Jamaal Charles, and he has one last chance....and throws another pick.

WHO DEY
That last pick the receiver or TE held up his arm so I threw it.

What the fuck!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:14 PM 03-23-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Although your run d is still ****ing awufl.
My run D is fine. You broke one run thanks to a missed tackle, and other than that, I shut your ass down, other than your cheese-ass scrambling.

Suck on my 46 motherfucker.

You fucking went back and watched film of our other games didn't you you fucking loser :-)
No, but I did practice against two of the plays you used against me. :-)

I installed three new defensive formations, switched three defenders positions and created a totally new position for a player who wasn't even on my roster in the first game. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:15 PM 03-23-2018
That last pick the receiver or TE held up his arm so I threw it.

What the fuck!
You must have been chuckling when I threw you that buttfucking HORRIBLE pick six.

I don't know what I was thinking.

I will say this...I just can't fucking run on you. At all. So I resort to completing every pass I throw. :-)
[Reply]
New World Order 01:16 PM 03-23-2018
You must have been chuckling when I threw you that butt****ing HORRIBLE pick six.

I don't know what I was thinking.

I will say this...I just can't ****ing run on you. At all. So I resort to completing every pass I throw. :-)
That was ****ing funny :-). I thought my corner was going to run out of bounds after I caught it. I nearly had a heart attack.

It was hella fun. Enjoyed it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:18 PM 03-23-2018
I'm really pissed off about the McKinnon injury though. I was gonna take the rushing title, I know it.

I should have him back for our assured NFC Championship game rematch so...get ready.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:20 PM 03-23-2018
I'm really pissed off about the McKinnon injury though. I was gonna take the rushing title, I know it.

I should have him back for our assured NFC Championship game rematch so...get ready.
What were his stats for our game? I'm just curious.

I don't even think he had more than 2.0 ypc
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:23 PM 03-23-2018
Nooooooooooooooo
[Reply]
New World Order 01:24 PM 03-23-2018
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Nooooooooooooooo
We'll play again in the playoffs
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:29 PM 03-23-2018
What were his stats for our game? I'm just curious.

I don't even think he had more than 2.0 ypc
6 carries for 17 yards against your box-packing ass

i did better with Charles late in the game...7 for 39....but you basically make me audible into a pass almost every time. I ran 35 passes and 13 runs.

Good gameplan you son of a bitch, but I'm like Peyton fucking Manning presnap.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:39 PM 03-23-2018
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Nooooooooooooooo
Game really shouldn't have been that close.

I gave him a bullshit pick six and shanked a chip shot.

Real score of this game: 27-10 Saints.

Always bet on black.
[Reply]
Page 118 of 426
« First < 1868108114115116117118 119120121122128168218 > Last »
Up