ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 122 of 386
« First < 2272112118119120121122 123124125126132172222 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:16 AM 08-29-2017
Also the similar outfits.

[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:27 AM 08-29-2017
Originally Posted by Fish:
So... Cersei and Euron had pre-planned for him to take his exit, faking his fear and cowardice before they even had proof of the wight? That was quite the foresight..
My understanding was that Cersei and Euron pre-planned to generate a rift at some point in the summit, but that Euron had the snap judgment to see the wight as a perfect pretext in the moment.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:35 AM 08-29-2017
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Well there ya go. No Valonqar reference but she does say 3 children.

Surely D&D won't just tell that whole thing to **** off. Gonna say that kid isn't getting born.
Or Jaime's child kills her in childbirth.

I'd be surprised if they went in that direction. D&D really love to go the vindictive route with revenge killings. I'd love for Jaime to some way be involved in her death, but I'm thinking they go with Arya the assassin (a younger sibling) after Cersei starts causing problems in S8.
[Reply]
DanBecky 11:37 AM 08-29-2017
So... Cersei and Euron had pre-planned for him to take his exit, faking his fear and cowardice before they even had proof of the wight? That was quite the foresight..
I was thinking the exact same thing. Maybe it was pre-planned for later in the conversation and he would bring up her dragons as the cause for his exit? I mean, he does have his fleet and that's pretty easy pickins for a dragon.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:41 AM 08-29-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:
I can't open that spoiler my friend. I will check it out after the series is over.
right now spoilers can't be spoilers. Books are no where near this time frame. They supposedly just finished the scripts last week. The actors haven't even seen the scripts. It's all speculation. Once the scripts go out, stay away for sure.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:46 AM 08-29-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:

wasn't it confirmed in the Hodor episode, with first men, that the Night King was a Stark?
[Reply]
BigRichard 11:48 AM 08-29-2017
Since The Mountain is undead-ish, would it be possible that the NK is able to take control of him eventually and he ends up killing Cersi?
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:50 AM 08-29-2017
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
right now spoilers can't be spoilers. Books are no where near this time frame. They supposedly just finished the scripts last week. The actors haven't even seen the scripts. It's all speculation. Once the scripts go out, stay away for sure.
This was a detail from a S7 script that didn't make it to the screen. It is possible the scene will still be used for Season 8.
[Reply]
Hawk 11:53 AM 08-29-2017
Cersei wants the truce regardless. If there was no proof, he may have just said screw it I'm out due to the dragons.
[Reply]
underEJ 12:14 PM 08-29-2017
This story is so dense. I've rewatched early seasons before this one, and I've read the books, and I still miss stuff. In season 2 Varys says he hasn't heard from his little birds in the north since Theon took Winterfell. Duh, I totally missed that Theon killed and burned Varys' little birds, the orphan farm children. Somebody here may have even said something about it and I didn't see it. It is so obvious now that I see it. Even knowing those little bits still exist to be found...

I think that with 20+ years to speculate and theorize, we may have just all fucked ourselves for truly being surprised anymore. All the obvious stuff maybe wouldn't be so obvious if there wasn't such a massive mind block consuming it and in the end the Army of the Dead may just be an accidental metaphor for us, and we will destroy Westeros because we can't stop ourselves from killing everything good about it.

I am going to give myself two weeks to form thoughts on predictions etc and then I am going to put GoT aside, along with all the books, analysis, forums, leaks and spoilers, until 2019 arrives and then hopefully I will be able to watch season 8 with new eyes. I think it is my best hope for satisfaction.
[Reply]
MahiMike 12:50 PM 08-29-2017
Originally Posted by Dylan:
Jesus, we all have to catch our breath watching that very hot scene take place on the ship...

There is something there for all of us ... Men and Women - I being the woman - Whew!

Jon Snow how perfect and handsome you are... :-)

Uh Oh, here they come...

"Bitter and the Sweet"...How it all ends at the end of Season 8 - George R.R. Martin

Run Sandy Cheeks...run..

Edit:
Spoiler!
So is it incest now? Are they cousins? I'm confused.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:02 PM 08-29-2017
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
So is it incest now? Are they cousins? I'm confused.
Aunt and nephew. Jons dad, Rhaegar, is the older brother of Daenerys.
[Reply]
notorious 01:05 PM 08-29-2017
I was confused too, Mahi. Go back a few pages and you will see where other posters lay it out in crayon for Neanderthals like you and I.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 01:16 PM 08-29-2017
Is rheygar the same actress that is in six feet under
[Reply]
crazycoffey 02:11 PM 08-29-2017
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I could see that as a possibility, but why would he do that?
Family
[Reply]
Page 122 of 386
« First < 2272112118119120121122 123124125126132172222 > Last »
Up