ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2401 of 4871
« First < 1401190123012351239123972398239924002401 240224032404240524112451250129013401 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 06:51 AM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Who owns the Broncos and who makes the decisions ?
The Chiefs
[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:26 AM 10-18-2019
Enjoyable watch.

https://youtu.be/cI1xEhFiZnA
https://youtu.be/hF3g5EcaoMY
[Reply]
TEX 07:40 AM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by tooge:
Broncos suck. Straight up. A wounded Chiefs team dominated them at home. Not much else to say. They are irrelevant. We should kill this thread
Dominated them even WITHOUT the MVP.
Had Pat been there throughout, no doubt KC hangs 60 on them. :-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:10 AM 10-18-2019
Yeah, they need to settle the ownership thing... and overhaul top to bottom. Before the trade deadline, just move out the big names and big contracts. Focus on rebuilding the OL and go from there.

They redefined awful - no heart and no leadership. Flacco plays like he is sedated. Going for 2 on the first TD - greatness. Fake punt deep in your own territory - brilliant.

Just hit the freaking refresh button across the board.

I was unable to watch the game live (which initialy annoyed me a great deal) - daughters last district VB game before playoffs and dinner for my wife's birthday. Recorded the game - quickly deleted it when I got home. At least the VB team won. :-)

Thankfully, they aren't playing many games locally, so I don't have to waste time on Sundays going forward. :-) Diehard through and through, but I'm out on watching this crap for the rest of the year.

Just totally unimaginative and no heart. They broke me...

Sucks that PM was injured, hope it's nothing severe.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 08:48 AM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefs=Good:
The Chiefs
Awesome work
[Reply]
TEX 08:51 AM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Yeah, they need to settle the ownership thing... and overhaul top to bottom. Before the trade deadline, just move out the big names and big contracts. Focus on rebuilding the OL and go from there.

They redefined awful - no heart and no leadership. Flacco plays like he is sedated. Going for 2 on the first TD - greatness. Fake punt deep in your own territory - brilliant.

I was unable to watch the game live (which initialy annoyed me a great deal) - daughters last district VB game before playoffs and dinner for my wife's birthday. Recorded the game - quickly deleted it when I got home. At least the VB team won. :-)

Thankfully, they aren't playing many games locally, so I don't have to waste time on Sundays going forward. :-) Diehard through and through, but I'm out on watching this crap for the rest of the year.

Still think it will be a quick fix? :-)
Told you Fangio would be a disaster...
[Reply]
O.city 08:56 AM 10-18-2019
Do you guys want us to have a key made for you so you can get in to Mile HIgh or just keep it till next year?
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 08:58 AM 10-18-2019
Elway just isn't a very good GM. That's their main problem.

After his first draft (for Von Miller) and outside of Derrick Wolfe, Malik Jackson, Bradley Robey, Devante Booker and Courtland Sutton their drafts since Elway became their GM over the last SEVEN seasons are garbage. They're an aging team that has never solved the QB problem after they rented out Peyton for a few years. Elway just isn't good and he's going to be living off the vapors of the Peyton Manning trade for a few more years until the Broncos fans finally say they've had enough and stop showing up.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 08:59 AM 10-18-2019

QBs signed under John Elway...

:-)OO @ Osweiler being on the draft & signed graphics pic.twitter.com/yz0srCt5so

— #BusinessIsSuspended (@FTBeard11) October 18, 2019

[Reply]
Bewbies 09:52 AM 10-18-2019

It’s amazing how important ownership is, and how much it sucks as a fan cause you can’t fire the owner when they suck.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:06 AM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Still think it will be a quick fix? :-)
Told you Fangio would be a disaster...
Depends on how quickly they can resolve the ownership mess.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:18 AM 10-18-2019

I hear David Glass is available....
[Reply]
TEX 11:28 AM 10-18-2019
Lol! Ok. You're so stubborn that you just wont admit its going to be a long fix. I have this feeling we'll still be talking about it 3 years from now. :-)

And Fangio? He still good with you?
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:02 PM 10-18-2019
Lol! Ok. You're so stubborn that you just wont admit its going to be a long fix. I have this feeling we'll still be talking about it 3 years from now. :-)

Nah, he can go...
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:07 PM 10-18-2019

Literally nobody was stupid enough to think Fangio was a good choice. An ancient, first-time, defensive-minded HC? In the NFL? I mean, Chief Fan is stupid for wanting Reid fired, but this is well beyond that.
[Reply]
Page 2401 of 4871
« First < 1401190123012351239123972398239924002401 240224032404240524112451250129013401 > Last »
Up