ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 38
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>WTF is with the defense?
petegz28 10:41 PM 11-22-2020
That's 2 games in a row they really didn't do a fucking thing. Carr had all fucking night to throw. Guys are dropping shoulders and not wrapping up. YAC is killing us. Receivers are running wide open.

I will give them some credit in that I thought they stopped the run fairly well against the Raiders.

No pass rush
No tackling
No attitude

WTF?
[Reply]
OKchiefs 12:06 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Pushead2:
Our linebackers are terrible and it's painful to watch.
Been terrible for years but nothing is done about it
[Reply]
staylor26 12:07 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
:-)

Yea except for the fucking fact that they took a LB in the 2nd fucking round this past year.

I guess it’s doesn’t count because he’s not an All-Pro yet though, right?

You’re one stupid whiny fucking bitch.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:07 AM 11-23-2020
They play a ton of nickel defense.

And they've done nothing about it? They have a 2nd round pick in Willie Gay that needs to develop.

You guys spend way too much time watching linebackers. It's not 1995 anymore.

[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:08 AM 11-23-2020
that's not true.

We just spent a #2 on it. Last year we brought in two FA's. The year before we brought in one.

I still think Gay will work out.

The others don't appear to have, but it's not for lack of trying.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:08 AM 11-23-2020
Anyway I'll take the Chiefs over anyone but since winning the Super Bowl I've found it hard to care as much about regular season games. It was nice to get pumped for this game and I like that the rivalry is back on. This is already a great team and theres still another dimension we havent see from guys like Jones and Clark which I'm confident we will in the post season. We good.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:10 AM 11-23-2020
The best thing that can happen to this defense is people doubting them and disrespecting them.

They play better with a chip on their shoulder and I don’t think that chip has been there since week 3.
[Reply]
gold_and_red 12:10 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
That's simply not true.

The Saints have a top 5 defense and the Raiders dropped 34 on them.

They also put 37 on the Broncos, who are ranked 10th.
But not so good against Buffalo, Tampa and Cleveland (although terribly windy). They do get extra amped for KC and Gruden has to a degree coached out Carr’s bad tendencies.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:13 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by gold_and_red:
But not so good against Buffalo, Tampa and Cleveland (although terribly windy). They do get extra amped for KC and Gruden has to a degree coached out Carr’s bad tendencies.
Carr had 284 yards and 2 TD's against Tampa. They closed to within 4 to start the 4th quarter and then the defense collapsed.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:14 AM 11-23-2020
This was the first game in about a year where I felt like the defense never got squared away for an entire game. They had a couple series where they played better, but even then it was really just a couple players that got right for a snap or two.

We expect a lot from this group, in spite of the fact that they're really like 5 really good players and a bunch of role players, but they've also played above their 'paper stats' for a long time now, so seeing them play as poorly as they did tonight is pretty tough.

But how they played tonight is not where they've been playing for the last 19 games, so I'm not going to worry about them for now.

They had a really bad game. Shit happens.

Moving on to Tampa Bay.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 12:15 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
that's not true.

We just spent a #2 on it. Last year we brought in two FA's. The year before we brought in one.

I still think Gay will work out.

The others don't appear to have, but it's not for lack of trying.
Okay, correction. The team has no clue how to find a decent linebacker.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 12:15 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:

Yea except for the ****ing fact that they took a LB in the 2nd ****ing round this past year.

I guess it’s doesn’t count because he’s not an All-Pro yet though, right?

You’re one stupid whiny ****ing bitch.
Shut up pussy
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:15 AM 11-23-2020
It's a huge stretch to shit on a 2nd round LB who had no off season and write him off.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:17 AM 11-23-2020
Shut up pussy
I’m the pussy? :-)

All you do is bitch bitch bitch. Is there a more feminine trait for a man to have? It even beats sucking dick. You’re the definition of a pussy.
[Reply]
srvy 12:17 AM 11-23-2020
When is Khalen Saunders due back or is he gone for the year?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:18 AM 11-23-2020
anyway.

The run defense was a bit better this time. Not great, but not bad. Coverage was a problem.

Hopefully getting Sneed back in the flow will help. It would be nice if Thornhill started being the guy he was late last season before the injury. Less Sorensen would be a good thing. Gay needs to develop so we can get Niemann out of there.

And maybe Baker can be useful at some point soon. There's talent there.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 38
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up