ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 63 of 288
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773113163 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread***
Hammock Parties 12:16 PM 08-13-2017
AKA GIF'D UP: Franchise QB Edition.

Complete with smooth, clean, CP-exclusive GIFs and bullshit analysis from the guy who stroked off Cassel.

2017: Preseason Game #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #2

2017: Preseason Game #3, Various plays in Posts 198-203

2017: Preseason Game #4, Various plays in Posts 292 and 294

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:15 PM 09-09-2018
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Hate to do this, but where are the pat sr gifs? He was awesome.

[Reply]
WhiteWhale 11:16 PM 09-09-2018
Originally Posted by DRM08:
12-4 is a lot to ask. Defense looks very questionable. Shitty defense can lose many games. Plus there will be some down days for Mahomes as he continues to learn the pro game. I am curious to see how he does against some of the better defenses in the league.
The defense is pretty trash and is the reason I'm sketchy, but the Chargers have a damn good offense. KC had a homeish crowd, but still had to deal with the travel of a visiting team to the west coast. With the punt return and the quick score followed by a 3 and out, the D was on the field for a long time before they really started bending hard.

I can't stress enough what KC has on offense. Tyreek hill breaks defenses the same way Randy Moss did in his prime. What that means when you have a QB with an arm and an aggressive mentality like Patrick will be the story of the NFL this year.

I think their quick strike ability will force teams to play catch up most of the game.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 11:22 PM 09-09-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
He just brutally sodomized the #3 defense and the #3 passing defense from last season moron.
FYP
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:28 PM 09-09-2018
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
I can't stress enough what KC has on offense. Tyreek hill breaks defenses the same way Randy Moss did in his prime. What that means when you have a QB with an arm and an aggressive mentality like Patrick will be the story of the NFL this year.

I think their quick strike ability will force teams to play catch up most of the game.
I know everyone wants to draft a CB next year but I'm all for bringing in fatties now.

If we can protect the franchise and build an absolutely dominant rushing attack there will be no stopping this offense. It WILL be one of the greatest offenses in NFL history.

Shovel passes and wildcat bullshit aren't always going to work on third and 1 and at the goal line. I want to be able to line up on any down and have the defense be so scared of the deep ball Kareem Hunt is running through cavernous holes.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:39 PM 09-09-2018
oh shit

leading

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:03 AM 09-10-2018
I know everyone wants to draft a CB next year but I'm all for bringing in fatties now.

If we can protect the franchise and build an absolutely dominant rushing attack there will be no stopping this offense. It WILL be one of the greatest offenses in NFL history.

Shovel passes and wildcat bullshit aren't always going to work on third and 1 and at the goal line. I want to be able to line up on any down and have the defense be so scared of the deep ball Kareem Hunt is running through cavernous holes.
The Chargers just put up 547 yards on us while their recievers dropped 6 passes but we're awesome.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 02:07 AM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
The Chargers just put up 547 yards on us while their recievers dropped 6 passes but we're awesome.
Kelce dropped 3 or 4, we should’ve won by more
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:35 PM 09-10-2018
cute little pitch fake to make his own lane

[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:47 PM 09-10-2018
Hate the designed runs but it really shows he's got great instincts. He's heady af.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:48 PM 09-10-2018
I think they're fine outside the 20. He knows how to protect himself.

He really does have a point guard kind of agility, though.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:51 PM 09-10-2018
I think they're fine outside the 20.
Absolutely. They add more layers to our offense and will hopefully open up running lanes inside for the backs..

Just don't like the idea of losing him.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:55 PM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Not Patrick, but could someone get a gif of Andy Reid looking confused with 10:22 left in the 4th? Very reaction gif worthy imo

Was he confused because his team was leading in the 4th for a change?

Fire Buttons.
Draft 4-3.
Profit.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:58 PM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I am happy but this team wss not awesome. We have many issues in the secondary, pash rush and tackling. We tackle really bad.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 06:37 PM 09-10-2018
No gif of the first to yet?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:56 PM 09-10-2018
Holy fuck man. Pat has prescience.

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
No gif of the first to yet?
All GIFs posted. Go back a page.
[Reply]
Page 63 of 288
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773113163 > Last »