ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 288
« First < 131920212223 242526273373123 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread***
Hammock Parties 12:16 PM 08-13-2017
AKA GIF'D UP: Franchise QB Edition.

Complete with smooth, clean, CP-exclusive GIFs and bullshit analysis from the guy who stroked off Cassel.

2017: Preseason Game #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #2

2017: Preseason Game #3, Various plays in Posts 198-203

2017: Preseason Game #4, Various plays in Posts 292 and 294

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:28 AM 09-01-2017
Never been an Alex hater. But I'm ready for Mahomes

He's the only reason I watched any preseason. And I WANT to watch him play regular season too. Do I WANT to watch Alex? Not really, Sundays will be almost obligation
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:33 AM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
If you aren't excited about what this kid is going to unleash on this league, you have no pulse.

Good god; Carr isn't even doing shit like that. And some of these absolute FOOLS in the fan base think that we should keep Alex around and keep Mahomes on the bench?

Alex needs to go.
Yesterday.
At this point, there is NO good reason to keep him around talent of that magnitude. All he can do, is do what he has always done; **** it up.
No more.
Get that shit gone.
It's time for some ****ing football in KC again.
Great post. I loved how Mahomes talked about the second near interception. He took all the blame saying he misjudged the jumping ability of the linebacker. So he is still learning what he can and can't do compared to college. What he didn't say-was he thought it was a bad throw or bad choice-Mahomes felt that was something he could do-which was a very difficult throw for any QB-but he has confidence in his talent and won't apologize for trying to make yet another Big play.

He will make mistakes, but they will be from trying too hard to win-and I think we can live with that.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:37 AM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Never been an Alex hater. But I'm ready for Mahomes

He's the only reason I watched any preseason. And I WANT to watch him play regular season too. Do I WANT to watch Alex? Not really, Sundays will be almost obligation
Mahomes is like a giant weapon of mass destruction that will be unleashed on the NFL. All the rockets are in place, but still needs more software uploaded to the main frame to ensure consistent accuracy and complete annihilation of our enemies.

Giving him a year to learn and grow is the right choice, but I believe he can come in and play if Alex goes down.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:40 AM 09-01-2017
Why does he need a year? What's he gonna "learn"? QB have never been younger. There are a few old horses out there but QB start right away a lot the last few years.

"Experience" is a nonsense theory. Like an old wives tale
[Reply]
KC_Lee 08:43 AM 09-01-2017
Why does he need a year? What's he gonna "learn"? QB have never been younger. There are a few old horses out there but QB start right away a lot the last few years.

"Experience" is a nonsense theory. Like an old wives tale
Let me play Devil's Advocate here (I agree with your point) and just say; Aaron Rodgers says hello.

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:49 AM 09-01-2017
Meh. If Rodgers had played his rookie year he'd have been fine. Does anyone really think he'd end up a brokedick Matt Cassell type since he was "rushed"? Hell o

Talent always wins out in pro sports
[Reply]
O.city 08:51 AM 09-01-2017
Meh. If Rodgers had played his rookie year he'd have been fine. Does anyone really think he'd end up a brokedick Matt Cassell type since he was "rushed"? Hell o

I think Rogers is an exception simply because they actually overhauled his throwing motion, which I don't think would have happened without sitting.

Otherwise I agree with you. Best way to get experience is to actually olay
[Reply]
KC_Lee 08:52 AM 09-01-2017

Yeah but "Because Chiefs" we've seen stubborn QB decisions in the past, i.e. Grbac over Gannon, zero back up plan past Cassel.

Again, not disagreeing with your point.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:56 AM 09-01-2017
Dude Rodgers might be even better than he is now if that situation was better, Favre handled that whole thing like a complete dickbag.
[Reply]
Chief_For_Life58 09:26 AM 09-01-2017
wow - mahomes play last night was amazing. Really makes you get excited for the chiefs. A handful of those plays were a thing of beauty!
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:22 AM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58:
wow - mahomes play last night was amazing. Really makes you get excited for the chiefs. A handful of those plays were a thing of beauty!
You can really tell his teammates love his energy and seem to kick it in another gear for him.

Without a fumble and a costly penalty- Mahomes could have had 2 more scoring opportunities.
[Reply]
Dartgod 10:26 AM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Mahomes is like a giant weapon of mass destruction that will be unleashed on the NFL. All the rockets are in place, but still needs more software uploaded to the main frame to ensure consistent accuracy and complete annihilation of our enemies.

Giving him a year to learn and grow is the right choice, but I believe he can come in and play if Alex goes down.
Excuse me, you have a little cum there in the corner of your mouth.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:09 PM 09-01-2017

I tend to agree. I've never understood the "broken" QB narrative. Geno Smith would have been a pro bowler if he had been drafted by KC instead of NYJ!! If that was the case, he could still come to KC and be a pro bowler. But, he won't because he's not very good, not because he's been ruined.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 12:47 PM 09-01-2017
Thinking seriously about buying stock in Kleenex.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 01:26 PM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I tend to agree. I've never understood the "broken" QB narrative. Geno Smith would have been a pro bowler if he had been drafted by KC instead of NYJ!! If that was the case, he could still come to KC and be a pro bowler. But, he won't because he's not very good, not because he's been ruined.
Geno Smith was NOT a great prospect.

This forum was absolutely delusional about the guy from the start, and it's hard for me to overstate the level of delusion. It was pants on your head retarded.

Just stop trying to pretend he was an elite prospect. He was a 2nd round pick in a year where teams were hungry for QB's.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 288
« First < 131920212223 242526273373123 > Last »
Up