ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 113 of 288
« First < 1363103109110111112113 114115116117123163213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread***
Hammock Parties 12:16 PM 08-13-2017
AKA GIF'D UP: Franchise QB Edition.

Complete with smooth, clean, CP-exclusive GIFs and bullshit analysis from the guy who stroked off Cassel.

2017: Preseason Game #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #2

2017: Preseason Game #3, Various plays in Posts 198-203

2017: Preseason Game #4, Various plays in Posts 292 and 294

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:07 PM 10-21-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
accidentally the TD

Was that actually a run play or an RPO?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:27 PM 10-21-2018
Pat singing/dancing to sweet caroline.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:38 PM 10-21-2018
goodnight friends

[Reply]
Marcellus 07:57 AM 10-22-2018
Good God its a great time to be alive.
[Reply]
O.city 08:00 AM 10-22-2018
bullet

I thougt Kelce was about to get drilled on that one.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 08:06 AM 10-22-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
Mahomes put it on his back shoulder so he wouldn't lead him right into the defender.
If the ball is out front, Kelce gets drilled.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:54 AM 10-22-2018
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Was that actually a run play or an RPO?
Looks like an RPO with Hill running a clearout. Kelce's coming across the middle and obviously running a pass route. I think Hill's route is designed exclusively to pull some coverage away from Kelce in the event the ball is pulled back for a throw. So option 1 is Hunt, 2 is pull and find Kelce and if Kelce is covered the play is still run blocking to the right so I guess option 3 is just Mahomes running towards the pylon.

When the mesh fell apart it turned into a pure playground play and whoever was supposed to 'pull off' to cover him...didn't. The way that play is going, I can't imagine Hill was even in the progression.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:56 AM 10-22-2018
He actually threw that ball a touch late, IMO. At least that's how it looked from the stadium. Either Kelce was a later read or Mahomes was trying to manipulate coverage but from my chair it didn't seem necessary; Kelce cleared pretty early.

He just puts so much damn velocity on the ball that Kelce has enough time to gather and keep himself from getting waxed. If there's a hump on that ball, he gets hit pretty hard.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:00 AM 10-22-2018
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Looks like an RPO with Hill running a clearout. Kelce's coming across the middle and obviously running a pass route. I think Hill's route is designed exclusively to pull some coverage away from Kelce in the event the ball is pulled back for a throw. So option 1 is Hunt, 2 is pull and find Kelce and if Kelce is covered the play is still run blocking to the right so I guess option 3 is just Mahomes running towards the pylon.

When the mesh fell apart it turned into a pure playground play and whoever was supposed to 'pull off' to cover him...didn't. The way that play is going, I can't imagine Hill was even in the progression.
It was a RPO, Pat said it was his fault he dropped it so he decided to throw it to Hill
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:03 AM 10-22-2018
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
It was a RPO, Pat said it was his fault he dropped it so he decided to throw it to Hill
As soon as he picks the ball up, he looks at Kelce. I actually think he started that streak to the left after Kelce was covered up expecting to run it. The timing was blown so I bet he was just trying to get to the left side of the field where he had all that grass to work with and hope something came together.

Sure enough, it did.

The guy's a football savant. Stuff like that just comes so naturally to him. I truly think he could draw up plays in the dirt and be successful about 33% of the time vs. NFL defenses. He's just that intuitive.
[Reply]
O.city 09:35 AM 10-22-2018
He actually threw that ball a touch late, IMO. At least that's how it looked from the stadium. Either Kelce was a later read or Mahomes was trying to manipulate coverage but from my chair it didn't seem necessary; Kelce cleared pretty early.

He just puts so much damn velocity on the ball that Kelce has enough time to gather and keep himself from getting waxed. If there's a hump on that ball, he gets hit pretty hard.
Yeah, when it was in the air, I was just thinking Kelce is about to get destroyed.

Luckily he didn't.

As crazy as this has been, they still haven't hit a deep deep ball to Hill. The one last night was there but you've gotta throw it so early because of Hills speed, I don't think Pat quite has it yet.

On that one, he needs to load up and throw it as far as he can. As crazy as it sounds, when Hill is at top speed like that, I don't know that you can overthrow him.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:37 AM 10-22-2018
Yeah, when it was in the air, I was just thinking Kelce is about to get destroyed.

Luckily he didn't.

As crazy as this has been, they still haven't hit a deep deep ball to Hill. The one last night was there but you've gotta throw it so early because of Hills speed, I don't think Pat quite has it yet.

On that one, he needs to load up and throw it as far as he can. As crazy as it sounds, when Hill is at top speed like that, I don't know that you can overthrow him.
He's overthrown Hill at least once.

That deep ball to Hill that got picked was just really really strange. I'm not sure if he didn't see the safety ready to cut under the route or if he just underthrew it. My initial impression was the latter - I thought the ball came out of his hand a little funny and it just kinda died. It looked to me like if he'd have just launched that sucker out there and let Hill run under it, he had a shot. But the ball died on him.

I can't decide if it was a bad decision or a bad throw.
[Reply]
O.city 09:39 AM 10-22-2018

That deep ball to Hill that got picked was just really really strange. I'm not sure if he didn't see the safety ready to cut under the route or if he just underthrew it. My initial impression was the latter - I thought the ball came out of his hand a little funny and it just kinda died. It looked to me like if he'd have just launched that sucker out there and let Hill run under it, he had a shot. But the ball died on him.

From my couch, it looked like a bad throw. Romo talked about it in the Jag game but it's just one where you're throwing it so far, it's gotta come out of your hand just right. You can't throw a wobbler that far. It's gotta spin, just right.

He's gotta load up and just chuck that mfer to hill.

Yeah, he's overthrown him on ones where Hill is being bumped or whatever, but I mean on one like that where he's got the throttle opened up and is running, fuck man, he's covering so much ground if you don't throw it early, it's gonna have to travel 70ish.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:41 AM 10-22-2018

He's overthrown a few so I think he was just trying to take a bit off of it. He said as much in his press conference. He said he didn't want to overthrow Tyreek but he forgot you can't overthrow Tyreek.
[Reply]
Nickhead 06:34 PM 10-22-2018

allen bailey offers you his protection

again, i am playing catch up only just now getting to watch the game, but the best part of this play was mahomes telling the defender 'to talk to the hand'.

i nearly pissed myself watching that
:-)
[Reply]
Page 113 of 288
« First < 1363103109110111112113 114115116117123163213 > Last »
Up