ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 147 of 791
« First < 4797137143144145146147 148149150151157197247647 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2019 Free agency Thread
O.city 03:24 PM 02-05-2019
We don't really have one of these yet, so figured we could use this as a place to discuss potential free agent acquisitions and what we would like to look for them to bring in.

If any of you guys are interested, heres a good place to do some research.

https://overthecap.com/
[Reply]
Mulliganman 05:44 PM 03-06-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
That’s not surprising because they became buddies at the Pro Bowl
Not saying it necessarily means anything but if Twitter is showing most recent follows first, Weddle was followed after Collins so it could be a recent follow despite buddying up at the Pro Bowl.
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:46 PM 03-06-2019
There are a ton of running backs that can compliment Damien Williams.

I'd love David Montgomery or Justice Hill, for example.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:48 PM 03-06-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Landon or Jamie lol?
Landon.

Probably recruiting.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:48 PM 03-06-2019
Originally Posted by Mulliganman:
Not saying it necessarily means anything but if Twitter is showing most recent follows first, Weddle was followed after Collins so it could be a recent follow despite buddying up at the Pro Bowl.
Hill was hanging out with Weddle at the pro bowl
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:51 PM 03-06-2019
Bell is apparently out there trying to create a super team. :-)

so youu wouldn’t rock with it if a few of us slid there??! ������ https://t.co/zs2QgJxYVO

— Le'Veon Bell (@LeVeonBell) March 6, 2019

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:53 PM 03-06-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
If we're going to give a big, crafty contract to someone, it should be Landon Collins.

I'd rather spend the money at Taco Bell than Le'Veon Bell.
Word.

Originally Posted by Mulliganman:
Bell is going to want too much considering defensive needs. But, I do believe should draft who they believe is a difference maker at rb. I think Damien did well filling in but we need someone who defenses have to account for and that can also protect Pat.
Fuck that guy. Fuck his talent, too. I don't WANT another guy like that on this team. He's a fucking RB that thinks he's bigger than the team. We need some depth at RB and we'll find it. But having a "superstar" RB is a luxury, not a necessity.
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:00 PM 03-06-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:

aye @TheHumble_21 @Earl_Thomas @Mathieu_Era @weddlesbeard where y’all tryna go? hit my lineeeeee

— Le'Veon Bell (@LeVeonBell) March 6, 2019

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:02 PM 03-06-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
There are a ton of running backs that can compliment Damien Williams.

I'd love David Montgomery or Justice Hill, for example.
I'm also good with Darrell Williams as the 2 back. Definitely not something worth spending money on.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:09 PM 03-06-2019
I think we are fine at the rb position. Damien balled out in the playoffs and has earned the job
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:15 PM 03-06-2019
I’m really pulling for this Collins/Weddle duo. I just think they’d both do such a great job of keeping things tied together on that back end.

But that’s assuming Berry even gets released, which appears to be wishful thinking at this time.
[Reply]
The Franchise 06:19 PM 03-06-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I’m really pulling for this Collins/Weddle duo. I just think they’d both do such a great job of keeping things tied together on that back end.

But that’s assuming Berry even gets released, which appears to be wishful thinking at this time.
I think it's just time. There's no way that anyone can realistically look at Berry, how much time he's missed, the issue with his heel and then how much he's making....and be ok with him "testing it out" next season. If we're this close to a championship....we can't be counting on a guy getting paid that much money and doing this "day to day" shit all next season.

You're already looking to trade Ford and Houston. You might as well rip the bandaid all the way off, eat the dead cap this year and get some different pieces.

Trading Ford, trading/cutting Houston and then cutting Berry, Sorenson, Murray and Ragland gives this team $44 million this season and $98 million next season. That's more than enough money to work with.
[Reply]
Halfcan 06:19 PM 03-06-2019

The Mahomes effect!
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:20 PM 03-06-2019
Damien Williams fantasy scoring stretched out over a 16 game season would make him the #1 running back in fantasy.

Just a little draft recommendation to win your league.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:23 PM 03-06-2019
I think it's just time. There's no way that anyone can realistically look at Berry, how much time he's missed, the issue with his heel and then how much he's making....and be ok with him "testing it out" next season. If we're this close to a championship....we can't be counting on a guy getting paid that much money and doing this "day to day" shit all next season.

You're already looking to trade Ford and Houston. You might as well rip the bandaid all the way off, eat the dead cap this year and get some different pieces.

Trading Ford, trading/cutting Houston and then cutting Berry, Sorenson, Murray and Ragland gives this team $44 million this season and $98 million next season. That's more than enough money to work with.
I 100% think it’s the right move, I just don’t know if I’ll believe it’s happening until I see it.

And I know Berry’s dead cap + Collins + Weddle would be a lot to commit to the safety position, but I feel like they’ve gotta get better where they can. It’s the one position that they could take from huge weakness to dominant strength in the FA period alone..

I’d load the fuck up at safety and target CB, edge rusher, interior OL through the draft.
[Reply]
The Franchise 06:28 PM 03-06-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I 100% think it’s the right move, I just don’t know if I’ll believe it’s happening until I see it.

And I know Berry’s dead cap + Collins + Weddle would be a lot to commit to the safety position, but I feel like they’ve gotta get better where they can. It’s the one position that they could take from huge weakness to dominant strength in the FA period alone..

I’d load the fuck up at safety and target CB, edge rusher, interior OL through the draft.
I would grab Weddle and Collins, trade Ford for a 2nd round pick and then try and flip one of our 2nd rounders or a 3rd for a CB like Rhodes.
[Reply]
Page 147 of 791
« First < 4797137143144145146147 148149150151157197247647 > Last »
Up