Page 695 of 934
« First < 195595645685691692693694695 696697698699705745795 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Investing megathread extravaganza
DaFace 11:23 AM 06-27-2016
A place to talk about investing stuff.
[Reply]
Chazno 08:11 AM 07-01-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Fidelity doesn’t charge anything even when you sell?
Fidelity is also revamping their apps and have solicited a bunch of feed back from WSB and reddit users after the influx of people moving from Robinhood.

https://www.reddit.com/r/fidelityinv...ease_timeline/
[Reply]
KC_Lee 08:25 AM 07-01-2021
Originally Posted by Chazno:
Fidelity is also revamping their apps and have solicited a bunch of feed back from WSB and reddit users after the influx of people moving from Robinhood.

https://www.reddit.com/r/fidelityinv...ease_timeline/
I've had a Fidelity account for a couple of years now. Very happy with both the website and app but would like to be able to customize my watch lists.
[Reply]
crispystl 09:12 AM 07-01-2021
Did it squeeze yet?
[Reply]
Nightfyre 09:44 AM 07-01-2021
I wish my TD would merge in with Schwab already. I rely so heavily on think or swim, but would love access to some of the international indices.
Doesn't look like they anticipate integrating until mid 2023 tho.

Today marks one year of executing my options selling strategy. I have generated a cash return on my brokerage balance of 132%. I continue to refine the strategy, and while activity has slowed down a bit in the past couple months with volatility shriveling, but I suspect that the strategy will be a sustainable source of cash flow for a really long time. I am also curious to see how well I can scale the strategy.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:52 AM 07-01-2021
Originally Posted by Nightfyre:
I wish my TD would merge in with Schwab already. I rely so heavily on think or swim, but would love access to some of the international indices.
Doesn't look like they anticipate integrating until mid 2023 tho.

Today marks one year of executing my options selling strategy. I have generated a cash return on my brokerage balance of 132%. I continue to refine the strategy, and while activity has slowed down a bit in the past couple months with volatility shriveling, but I suspect that the strategy will be a sustainable source of cash flow for a really long time. I am also curious to see how well I can scale the strategy.
Curious about your strategy. Is it to buy at a certain price and then when it goes up sell for profit. That's my strategy but sometimes it doesn't work.
[Reply]
neech 09:58 AM 07-01-2021
Originally Posted by crispystl:
Did it squeeze yet?
Tomorrow
[Reply]
Chazno 09:58 AM 07-01-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
I've had a Fidelity account for a couple of years now. Very happy with both the website and app but would like to be able to customize my watch lists.
I like their Active trader pro application for PC. It completely replaced my website usage. It is definitely an older application but still extremely functional, just not all the recent UI trends we've become accustomed to.

Their phone app definitely needs some work. Lack of real time data ( or close) without pull to refresh is a problem for me. I still use Robinhood's app for this purpose alone as I have no stock with them. Options related activities is overly complicated. Setting price alerts. Choosing which market to route trades through is another feature I'm looking for.
[Reply]
Nightfyre 10:08 AM 07-01-2021
The basis of the strategy is selling naked, out of the money puts on margin.
There were definitely mistakes made in this process and room for refinement.
For example, there have been some periods of inactivity due to my inability to find adequate return versus risk.
Also included as a loss, I was selling in the money vixy puts as a hedge and did not include the remaining balance of vixy I am holding in the return. I do not feel vixy tracks with volatility in a timely or sufficient manner to be an effective hedge.
There were certainly periods where I was testing my risk tolerance, but due diligence and the ability to roll effectively has built up my confidence that the strategy is not going to bankrupt me lol
[Reply]
banyon 10:13 AM 07-01-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Attached: fidelity.jpg (48.0 KB) 
[Reply]
KC_Lee 10:51 AM 07-01-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Yeah, but that's not what I am referring to in regards to editing a watch list. I would like to include stock rating (bull vs. bear), last note added to a stock symbol, etc.
[Reply]
lewdog 11:17 AM 07-01-2021
Where are the BNGO bag holders?!?!?!
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:27 AM 07-01-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Dumped mine several days ago
[Reply]
KCUnited 11:32 AM 07-01-2021
Present
[Reply]
lewdog 12:11 PM 07-01-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Present
:-)
[Reply]
MTG#10 12:19 PM 07-01-2021
I dumped again for a modest gain but thinking about getting back in at these prices.
[Reply]
Page 695 of 934
« First < 195595645685691692693694695 696697698699705745795 > Last »
Up