ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1158 of 4885
« First < 15865810581108114811541155115611571158 115911601161116211681208125816582158 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 02:39 PM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
So the no fly zone has became the let it fly zone, but now they can stop the run. So what? One part of the defense improved, while the other declined. That doesn't mean that the defense is better. This is a passing league. The Donks we're better off stopping the pass.
You have trouble comprehending tactics don't you.

Broncos are taking away a complete phase of the game. O's can either pass the ball or run the ball, they are not just stopping the run, they are erasing the run. 24 yards net rushing is all they gave up to Oakland.

They gave up ONLY 230 yards passing. It wasn't like Carr and Manual went over 300 yards and had a couple TD's. One busted coverage gave Oakland 64 of those yards in one play. Then in the 4th with the game on the line the Broncos D pressured them into a mistake. It is the same way your DC wants to play games, keep them close enough to get a lead in the 4th then use the D to force the other team into a mistake. We are a lot more alike than you want to think we are, only the Broncos have the better stats vs the Run, maybe that is what you are so upset about. Always playing second fiddle to the Broncos.

Total net yards yesterday 254. I would love to have a D do that every week.
[Reply]
arrwheader 02:45 PM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
So now beating a team by 2 touchdowns is barely beating them?? We beat the Chargers by 2 TD and the Eagles by a TD. Should have been 2 if not for a garbage time TD. And Went is a no name quarterback? 31 teams in the league would take Wentz over ever quarterback on the Donks roster. Man, you are delusional. I can't wait to see the 3 game losing streak when the Donks face the Chiefs, Eagles and Patriots. That will be your wake up call. I bet that we won't see you for weeks after that.
This.

Guy's delusional. Chargers and Philly games were beat by two scores. Garbage time is garbage time. Wentz isn't a no name lol. Broncos get 3 of the first 4 games at home, two of them against divisional opponents which they barely beat with a back up QB on one and a botched FG with a dickless kicker who can't hit the broadside of a barn on the other.

Cool, you are a Donk homer but to talk up a bunch of shit like this about a team who is clearly better than yours is insane. Get used to looking up at the long dick of Andy Reid because it will be swingin over Bronco country for a loooong time.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:49 PM 10-02-2017
None of those stats mean anything. Denver is blowing coverages EVERY week and the donkey offense continues to regress as well. Soft team with a dumb coach. They aren't winning shit. I told you guys this before the damn season started. You will win these early season games in Pile High them fall off a cliff. Typical Denver season without a HOF QB.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:54 PM 10-02-2017
It's gonna be awesome when we smash these fucks twice this year
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:56 PM 10-02-2017
Giants are going to be desperate and more conditioned for that air... A few more blown coverages and...uh oh.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 03:16 PM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
This.

Guy's delusional. Chargers and Philly games were beat by two scores. Garbage time is garbage time. Wentz isn't a no name lol. Broncos get 3 of the first 4 games at home, two of them against divisional opponents which they barely beat with a back up QB on one and a botched FG with a dickless kicker who can't hit the broadside of a barn on the other.

Cool, you are a Donk homer but to talk up a bunch of shit like this about a team who is clearly better than yours is insane. Get used to looking up at the long dick of Andy Reid because it will be swingin over Bronco country for a loooong time.
What has Carson Wentz done? His team was 7-9 last year.

Our run D is clearly better than yours, I looked at the stats and if the Broncos aren't #1 in a defensive category they are still 10 to 15 slots better than kc.

Broncos D is only surrendering 260 Yards per game, That is best in the NFL, kc is 27th at 369. Broncos are 11th in passing yards per game at 210, kc is 25th at 257. Broncos #1 in yards per carry at 2.4, again you have to scroll down to 21 to find kc at 4.3 YPC. Broncos #1 at 50 YPG rushing, kc down in the 20's with 110.

Yet the Broncos D is trash, right...
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:28 PM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
How is sweating a game out deep into the 4th Quarter different than being way ahead and giving up garbage stats? A win is a win, who cares how pretty it was. So far both of our teams have one win that was pretty. Big deal.

I wouldn't be beating my chest when it took 3 turnovers for my O to get points against a winless team. You guys catch a weak Pats team in a down year and think that was special, then they give up 30 plus points to Houston and now the Panthers.
You do realize that down Pat's team has the number one offense and the number one pass offense in the league right? And that the Eagles have the number 3 offense? Those were quality wins, I don't care what you think. The Donks OTOH, have beaten the numbers 12, 15 , and 28th ranked offenses and lost to the 29th. Where are the quality wins? The Cowboys? Now there's the team having a down year.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:36 PM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
What has Carson Wentz done? His team was 7-9 last year.

Our run D is clearly better than yours, I looked at the stats and if the Broncos aren't #1 in a defensive category they are still 10 to 15 slots better than kc.

Broncos D is only surrendering 260 Yards per game, That is best in the NFL, kc is 27th at 369. Broncos are 11th in passing yards per game at 210, kc is 25th at 257. Broncos #1 in yards per carry at 2.4, again you have to scroll down to 21 to find kc at 4.3 YPC. Broncos #1 at 50 YPG rushing, kc down in the 20's with 110.

Yet the Broncos D is trash, right...
Nobody is saying that the Donk D is trash. Just the offense. What we are saying is that for as much as the run Down has improved, the pass D has declined. You know that. It's why you Donk homers don't talk about the pass D now. As far as our defensive stats, I covered that in my previous post. We faced the number 1 and number 3 offenses and held them to well below their average. And Carson Wentz has got better skills than any Donk quarterback, who, by the way, haven't accomplished anything either. So you have no ground to stand on there.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:39 PM 10-02-2017
Denver fans puffing their chest out over winning early season games in thin air. You realize teams aren't conditioned to play there early in the season, right? 21-1 in early season games since the bargaining agreement shortened practice times. Fucking joke teams have to play in that dump and it inflates your record EVERY damn year. I told you this before the season. Plummer, Griese, Tebow, Orton, Semen...They can have ANY shit QB and it doesn't matter. Except for Lynch :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:44 PM 10-02-2017
You will lose to Philly, NE, Oakland, swept by KC, already dominated in Buffalo. That's SIX surefire losses before we even talk about another game.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:46 PM 10-02-2017
You're also not winning in Washington either...ouch gonna be a rough finish in Dung Valley
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:42 PM 10-02-2017
It will be interesting to see how Denver's front holds up against a guy like Hunt... all the others have been marked as bums. So, I'm very interested to see what happens when they face a legit ground attack.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:48 PM 10-02-2017
The Chiefs are going to run ALL OVER Denver.

And if you want to try and make Kelce and Hill beat you, well, you're welcome to THAT ass-whipping as well.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 09:48 PM 10-02-2017
Congrats on eeking out a last second win vs an 8 win team.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 09:48 PM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
The Chiefs are going to run ALL OVER Denver.

And if you want to try and make Kelce and Hill beat you, well, you're welcome to THAT ass-whipping as well.
Only if we lose as many people on D as the 8 win Washington team did.

You are a catch away from 3-1. Guess the Broncos have to do it all themselves.
[Reply]
Page 1158 of 4885
« First < 15865810581108114811541155115611571158 115911601161116211681208125816582158 > Last »
Up