ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Hall of Classics>Bwana One Punks Zero...Don't Even Think About Hitting My Leaf Pile!
Bwana 08:57 PM 10-21-2003
So there I was yesterday, gathering all the leaf product from the front and backyard. I had a nice big pile for the boys from the city to come and get and was rather proud of myself for getting it done early. I cracked a tasty beverage and was enjoying some TV when it happened. A car load of punks crashes through all my hard work and redistributes my nice pile all over the street.:-)

Me being me, I figured why get mad when I can get even? :-) I got my pile back in order and decided my new pile needed "a little weight" (to keep the wind from blowing them away :-)) I placed three giant logs and 5 steel posts in there. About 5 minutes ago the punks came back to take another run at Bwanas hard work.:-)

There was a God awful noise as their car hit my leaf pile from hell. Nothing like the sound of the underside of a vehicle making contact with steel and large wood logs.:-) It shot logs and steel posts about 40 feet. The punks kept going. I would bet thats the last time the little bastages mess with someones leaf pile.:-)
[Reply]
Otter 04:24 AM 10-22-2003
I hardly even blinked when I read this. :-)
[Reply]
Pennywise 07:24 AM 10-22-2003
Holy shit dude. That's classic, and exactly what the little bastards deserved.
[Reply]
ndbbm 07:28 AM 10-22-2003
I agree. The steel posts were a nice addition. I think it'll be a cold day in hell when they come back for more. :-)
[Reply]
Capn BlingBling 08:01 AM 10-22-2003
You should have dug a 6' deep pit and put a blanket over it, then piles the leaves over it, but I still like your style. Any ideas to stop pumpkin smashers?
[Reply]
ndbbm 08:08 AM 10-22-2003
Originally Posted by Capn BlingBling:
You should have dug a 6' deep pit and put a blanket over it, then piles the leaves over it, but I still like your style. Any ideas to stop pumpkin smashers?
Cut a few of em open and fill em up with big assed rocks. They'll know it when they hit that f*cker.
[Reply]
Talisman 08:09 AM 10-22-2003
I'd wait in the bushes w/ paintball guns and a piss-tinguisher.
[Reply]
ndbbm 08:12 AM 10-22-2003
Originally Posted by Talisman:
I'd wait in the bushes w/ paintball guns and a piss-tinguisher.
Of couse, I'd put them paintballs in the freezer for a couple days first. :-)
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:23 AM 10-22-2003
Originally Posted by Bwana:
If I really wanted to screw up their car, I would put one the old engine blocks that's hanging around my shop in there. I think the way I am doing it, it will cause minor damage and the lesson will be driven home. :-)
Out-Effin-standing.

Before I finished the first paragraph I was thinking "he put an engine block on the leaf pile".....

I think I'd have taken a nail gun to a piece of plywood........flip it upside down under that leaf pile. Poke alot of holes in most of the tires.

On the pumkins...My first thought was "big rock or Brick".....now I'm thinking......hollow one or two of them out, really thin.......mix up 2/3 bucket of my "tree planting mix"....cow dung and water stirred to a sludge and fill it up.

It would be fun to watch them Kick those.
[Reply]
Lightning Rod 08:33 AM 10-22-2003
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice work. This makes me proud to be a Chiefs fan.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:36 AM 10-22-2003
Claymores?

By the way, great story, bwana. :-)
[Reply]
Chief Henry 08:52 AM 10-22-2003
BWANA,

You need to write a book or something. You have truly made my day. Some day i need to meet you.

Thanks for making me laugh out loud.
[Reply]
Bwana 09:06 AM 10-22-2003
Some of the leaf Pile "DNA" :-)
Attached: Mvc-002f.jpg (102.6 KB) 
[Reply]
Bwana 09:07 AM 10-22-2003
The pile of doom.
Attached: Mvc-003f.jpg (95.6 KB) 
[Reply]
Bwana 09:12 AM 10-22-2003
Originally Posted by Otter:
I hardly even blinked when I read this. :-)
What are you trying to say Otter? :-) I think you must have got the wrong idea about me when you came out here fishing this summer. :-)
[Reply]
Braincase 09:13 AM 10-22-2003
One word - caltrops. :-)

Bwana, you are my hero of the day.

Regarding the hose, can you rig it so the kid gets sprayed when the hose kicks in, and then load the hose up with my fav, Four Paws Housebreaking Fluid. Kid will smell like pungent urine for weeks.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up