ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 39
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Hall of Classics>What Does the "Buddy List" do?
listopencil 09:00 PM 05-05-2006
The threads on rep and Ignore reminded me about this. I added a few people just to see what it does a while ago and forgot about it. Does anyone know what happens when you put people on your "Buddy List"? Nothing happened that I noticed.
[Reply]
Katipan 10:11 PM 05-05-2006
Originally Posted by badgirl:
I didn't bring up stumppys name Phobia did, get your damn facts straight she-man before you open your dicksucker.
I was referring, you decaying sack of santorum, to your anal gaping whore of a best birthday ever thread.

As for being a she-man. Lets send our best pictures to someone impartial like Iowanni. You can even use one from 30 years ago. We really should compare feminity before we start assuming everyone looking like a typical internet white trash ****.
[Reply]
badgirl 10:11 PM 05-05-2006
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Lets talk about YOUR lucky husband for a minute...oh..ooops.

I saw the report on CNN that it looks like he lived, even after putting 11 16pennies into his head with an air hammer.
I don't have a damn husband
[Reply]
listopencil 10:12 PM 05-05-2006
I was never a lesbian

Then explain how you got herpes off of one. From the seat of her chopper?
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:12 PM 05-05-2006
yea online I am a virgin, online you could be big, but go look in the mirror and face reality

My wife is sleeping with a smile, and 1 mildly sprained uterus.

Your'e on the internet getting abused worse than you've been since the last time you worked the double at the State Fair Carnival bathroom glory hole.
[Reply]
listopencil 10:12 PM 05-05-2006
Originally Posted by Katipan:
I was referring, you decaying sack of santorum, to your anal gaping whore of a best birthday ever thread.

As for being a she-man. Lets send our best pictures to someone impartial like Iowanni. You can even use one from 30 years ago. We really should compare feminity before we start assuming everyone looking like a typical internet white trash ****.

I'm impar...oh never mind.
[Reply]
badgirl 10:12 PM 05-05-2006

30 years ago I was 11, seemed to hit a sore spot there huh she-manish
[Reply]
badgirl 10:13 PM 05-05-2006

Your'e on the internet getting abused worse than you've been since the last time you worked the double at the State Fair Carnival bathroom glory hole.
Sure she is, who gave her that smile it sure wasn't you.
[Reply]
Simplex3 10:14 PM 05-05-2006

Wait, now I'm confused. What does a lesbian biker with herp stick through a glory hole?
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:14 PM 05-05-2006
I don't have a damn husband
Now THAT is a Bigger bigger bigger suprise than your verginer could even dwarf.

Since you wanted to talk family......get your Daughter off the Crank yet?
You're apparently as good at motherhood as being a loyal spouse.
[Reply]
badgirl 10:16 PM 05-05-2006
Now THAT is a Bigger bigger bigger suprise than your verginer could even dwarf.

Since you wanted to talk family......get your Daughter off the Crank yet?
You're apparently as good at motherhood as being a loyal spouse.
My daughter made a mistake 3 years ago and she isn't doing anything for over 2 years but be a good mother to her son, Meth ruins lives, lets not get on that subject
[Reply]
Katipan 10:16 PM 05-05-2006
30 years ago I was 11, seemed to hit a sore spot there huh she-manish
That's what I thought, ugly whore.
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:17 PM 05-05-2006
Sure she is, who gave her that smile it sure wasn't you.

My online dong could pleasure a woman and beat you in a game of Boggle all at the same time.

These high gas prices must have really affected your sechs life....since your device of choice is an industrial egg beater on a 50horse Mercury boat motor.
[Reply]
badgirl 10:17 PM 05-05-2006
That's what I thought, ugly whore.
jealous old hag, go screw yourself, I am sure you have both organs to do so, you old skank
[Reply]
listopencil 10:18 PM 05-05-2006
Originally Posted by Simplex3:
Wait, now I'm confused. What does a lesbian biker with herp stick through a glory hole?

Strap-on, I'd guess.
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:18 PM 05-05-2006
My daughter made a mistake 3 years ago and she isn't doing anything for over 2 years but be a good mother to her son, Meth ruins lives, lets not get on that subject
So you're going to call my wife and mother names, Mer is a shemale, Simplex's wife is apparently mentally challenged......but YOUR crackhead is off limits?

pfffffffffffffft.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 39
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up