ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 22
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Damien Williams: is it time for a change?
dlphg9 09:54 PM 10-18-2019
I know the title is my own question, but I'm going to answer my own question. This guy has very clearly shown that last year was an absolute fluke. He can't do anything worth a shit and if Veach wouldn't have given him a stupid ass extension, then he'd be off this team. In what universe do you keep giving the ball to a guy that has 41 rushes for 70 yards and 1.7 ypc. This last game was absolute dog shit 11 total touches for 6 ****ing yards. Are you kidding me? He shouldn't touch the ball again.

Bad is an understatement. He's horrendous. Literally the absolute worst back in the league. There are 43 qualified players and he ranks 43rd in ypc. He's at 1.7 ypc and no one else is under 3.0 ypc. The distance between him and the 42nd rank player, Le'Veon Bell, is 1.3 ypc. The distance between Le'Veon Bell and the 20th ranked player, Chris Carson, is 1.3 ypc.

This is definitely something that needs brought up more. That's gotta be some kind of record for worst ever. We are seeing history boys. The absolute worst RB performance in the history of the game or close. I took off the hide non qualifiers filter and it looks even worse. He's 192 out of 227. There are only 5 other players with 10+ carries that average less ypc, it's pretty much a Who's Who of most electric runners in the league.

#194 Kalen Ballage - 22 car/36 yards/1.6 ypc/13 carries since being demoted from being a starter 3 games ago

#198 Joe Flacco - 11 car/11 yards/1.0 ypc/He's a statue of a QB. **** id hope Williams would have more ypc than this bum. Spoiler alert - all the rest of this list is the same. Statue QBs.

#208 Jared Goff
#210 Jimmy G.
#213 Tom Brady

Did some more research and going all the way back to 1999, so 20 other years, and the lowest ypc for qualified runners is 2.5 ypc in 1999. The average of all the lowest ypc is 2.9. I can't believe how bad that he has been. There is no way anyone can even try to defend him. He's the king of shit fest running backs and for Reid to continue to allow him to play is egregious.
[Reply]
Bump 11:11 PM 10-18-2019
The guy is clearly only useful at being a receiver. 1.7 yards per carry is trash no matter how you try to spin it.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 11:16 PM 10-18-2019
A high mileage Spencer Ware would be better than Damien Williams at this point.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:17 PM 10-18-2019
I don't give a fuck if he's hurt. Last night one RB averaged 5.3 ypc and the other averaged 0.8 ypc and they almost had the same amount of carries. It's pathetic. He doesn't do anything good he has 56 touches (rec and rushing) on the year and 185 yards, that's fucking 3.3 yards per touch. Holy shit. That's disgusting. He's the Cam Erving of the RBs. The fact that either Darrel(sp?)Williams or Darwin Thompson aren't getting his carries is one of the stupidest fucking things Andy is doing. Its only because Veach extended him. How fucking retarded. It looks like he gets $18,750/game that he's active. I have an idea, don't let him be active.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 11:20 PM 10-18-2019
No reason he should be getting the ball at this point. Not even a question. Whether it's injury or the fact he was never good. My bet is on the latter considering the Dolphins didn't consider him worth their time.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 11:23 PM 10-18-2019
"He made a few nice plays in an Andy Reid designed offense."

- 946 running backs since 1999
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 11:25 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
29 posts and no CJ Spiller mention? Cmon it was hanging right out there. Too easy.

The Planet has lost its burst more than Damien Williams has.
lmao dude had more cuts with us than snaps
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:37 PM 10-18-2019
Another thing to consider. You think he was bad the last few weeks with Patrick MVP Mahomes as his QB? Just wait until the next few weeks when the defense won't fear our QB. They will stack the box and he will be wishing his ypc was 1.7. He's about to get a fuck ton worse.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 11:43 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Another thing to consider. You think he was bad the last few weeks with Patrick MVP Mahomes as his QB? Just wait until the next few weeks when the defense won't fear our QB. They will stack the box and he will be wishing his ypc was 1.7. He's about to get a fuck ton worse.
Thank you for that!

I'll fantasize about the days of Mike Cloud.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:09 AM 10-19-2019
Chief Fan claimed that he’s better than Kareem Hunt. I’m not kidding.
[Reply]
YontsRBake 12:31 AM 10-19-2019
He’s still been a pretty good receiver though. Maybe we should use him like the Bears use Cohen.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:36 AM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by YontsRBake:
He’s still been a pretty good receiver though. Maybe we should use him like the Bears use Cohen.
Hmm that’s an interesting point. He can make defenders miss too in open space
[Reply]
kysirsoze 12:42 AM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
Who are some other shitty HB's in Chiefs history?

Greg Hill comes to mind.
Mike fucking Cloud
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 12:51 AM 10-19-2019
It's like you're looking for something to bitch about with this post! Damian was, is, and will be …. a good back, when needed.

He hasn't been utilized like he was after Hunt left either. Then he gets hurt. Show me a running back by committee team where every back is performing like an All-Pro? The purpose of running backs by committee is to keep the lead back fresh through the whole season......not that all three or four backs are going to gain 100 yds each week!!!!

Give Damian the starter role back and he'll produce. This talk of him being a waste is just plain BS!
[Reply]
BWillie 01:07 AM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
Yea he’s been an absolute ****ing trainwreck. Has he had more than a 2 yard run in the last few weeks? Because if he did, I don’t remember it.
I tried to tell you guys this at the beginning of the year. He was coming off of three years in a row sub 3.5 ypc before coming to the Chuefs. He is an above avg RB as a receiver though
[Reply]
DTVietnam 01:46 AM 10-19-2019
hes just not being used properly this year..Andys love affair of Shady is hurting this team

[Reply]
Page 3 of 22
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up