ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>The RUN game moving forward
UChieffyBugger 12:39 PM 10-18-2019
We're gonna see how good these guys we have on the roster are over the next few weeks, aren't we? But more important than that even when Pat returns and moving forward in his career I think giving him a good run game is gonna be very important. Yes, we still want him to be the genius that we see every Sunday, but the less he has to drop back with the ball in his hand, the less chance of being filled with dread like we were last night. The Pats have embraced this philosophy since Brady has aged and now the Packers are doing it. Hell, San Fran are a running team too since Jimmy got injured.

So basically Andy is gonna have to evolve now in order to protect Pat long term. I honestly think establishing a reliable run-game is as vital as fixing any defensive issues we may have.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:37 PM 10-18-2019
Shady has never had a big problem with ball security.

However, I don't know if anyone else noticed, but last night he was very conscious of putting both hands on the ball when he got near a defender, and he was holding it high and tight.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:45 PM 10-18-2019
What needs to happen with the running game is a re-ordering of the RB depth chart...

McCoy, Darrel Williams and Darwin Thompson should be the Chiefs RB rotation (in that order) and Damien “1.7 YPC” Williams should be permanently benched.
[Reply]
srvy 07:32 PM 10-18-2019
Andy usually works rookies in so buy the tailend of regular season they are ready for playoff speed. I don't know what up with Darwin he isn't even getting looks much.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 07:45 PM 10-18-2019
Shady and...

Kenyan.

Drake.
[Reply]
lcarus 02:21 AM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
Shady and...

Kenyan.

Drake.
Shady and little Darwin Thompson.