ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 13
« First < 3910111213
Nzoner's Game Room>NO STRUCTURAL DAMAGE CONFIRMED - HE GOOD
TLO 11:01 AM 10-18-2019

The MRI has confirmed the #Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes suffered a dislocated kneecap, but not significant additional damage, sources tell me and @JamesPalmerTV. He’ll seek additional opinions to be sure. The plan is for him to return this season after a brief absence.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 18, 2019

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:29 PM 10-18-2019
2-2 at worst without Mahomes and Andy has won plenty of games with back-up QB’s...

AJ Feeley, Koy Detmer, Alex Smith (back-up caliber)...
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 06:31 PM 10-18-2019

Had to be done..... sorry Tim McGraw for ruining your song https://t.co/9a4ukWVEmV

— Mike Golic (@espngolic) October 18, 2019

[Reply]
Why Not? 08:29 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
I'm not sure about all that. Yes it would suck to miss out on seeing Mahomes, but I fully expect us to give both the Packers and Vikings a good game.

Reid with over a week to draw up a gamelan to play to the strengths of Moore (whatever those strengths might be), is key.

It all comes down to the defense though. If they play like they did last night, anything is possible.
Yeah. I haven’t been to Arrowhead in years. Am I bummed to not see Pat live in action? Of course! However, I’d much rather see him hoist the Lombardi from my couch and the news today keeps that dream alive. I’m gonna go to the game, be loud as hell and bask in the sweet glow of attending a home game for the first time since 2007! I don’t care if Michael Moore was our QB. Still gonna be a blast!
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:37 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
I'm not sure about all that. Yes it would suck to miss out on seeing Mahomes, but I fully expect us to give both the Packers and Vikings a good game.

Reid with over a week to draw up a gamelan to play to the strengths of Moore (whatever those strengths might be), is key.

It all comes down to the defense though. If they play like they did last night, anything is possible.
I meant because, like in my case, I only get to one game a year. I would hate for it to be watching Matt Moore instead of Mahomes.
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:27 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
I meant because, like in my case, I only get to one game a year. I would hate for it to be watching Matt Moore instead of Mahomes.
That’s my exact situation. It’s not ideal but it’s not like I’m not gonna go.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 13
« First < 3910111213
Up