ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 9
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ChiefsPlanet Spotlight: KurtCobain
TLO 03:35 PM 10-17-2019
Welcome back to this pre-game edition of the ChiefsPlanet spotlight!!!

This afternoon's guest was once in prison in St. Joseph, Missouri and was excited by the man who came to fill his hole- yep you guessed it! It's KurtCobain!!

Let's all ask him some friendly questions about the man who filled his hole and other about other nice topics.

Thank You for stopping by this edition of the ChiefsPlanet spotlight. Go Chiefs! Fuck Donk forever. Amen.
[Reply]
TLO 03:36 PM 10-17-2019
How is transitioning to life outside of prison? I've always assumed it would be incredibly difficult if you spent any amount of time inside. Is this an accurate assumption?
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:38 PM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
How is transitioning to life outside of prison? I've always assumed it would be incredibly difficult if you spent any amount of time inside. Is this an accurate assumption?
It was pretty difficult for Brooks
[Reply]
luv 03:39 PM 10-17-2019
No questions. Just wanted to say it's good to see you back.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 03:42 PM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by luv:
No questions. Just wanted to say it's good to see you back.
Thankyou.

And as far as q&a I'm game for anything. Just give me a little while because I'm about to serve dinner then doing a NA meeting.
[Reply]
TLO 03:43 PM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
Thankyou.

And as far as q&a I'm game for anything. Just give me a little while because I'm about to serve dinner then doing a NA meeting.
Good for you. Seriously.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 03:45 PM 10-17-2019
What is the yard like?
[Reply]
ChiTown 03:46 PM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
What is the yard like?
To follow up, what object or material did you make your shiv from and where did you store it in your cell. Thanks and I'll listen off the air...
[Reply]
luv 03:47 PM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
Thankyou.

I don't get on here of an evening anymore, but I'm looking forward to some entertaining reading in the morning.
[Reply]
candyman 03:48 PM 10-17-2019
Do you feel like your sphincter relaxes on demand a lot easier than it did before you went in? Not necessarily from rape but maybe from using your mud cupboard for smuggling/storing contraband?
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:49 PM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
Are you on parole? We hired this fuck that was on parole and he told me that something retarded like 89% (IIRC - whatever - stupid high number) of parolees go back to prison for violating it.
[Reply]
Red Beans 04:02 PM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
What is the yard like?
Questions like that will get a muthafucker shanked!
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:02 PM 10-17-2019
Did you have a job in prison? If so, what was it? And how do you get into specific jobs? Are they matching people up by aptitude or interest, or is it random?
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:04 PM 10-17-2019
What set you claiming?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:04 PM 10-17-2019
How frequently were you able to relieve your reproductive backup?
[Reply]
Page 1 of 9
1 2345 > Last »
Up