ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 17
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Week 7: Let's talk about the Broncos
TLO 06:18 PM 10-13-2019
Discuss
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:56 AM 10-15-2019

Ron on 610 said Lee did an interview with James Palmer and he said he and the team lost their passion and aggression to make tackles during the Texans game. Palmer said he interviewed some Texans players and they said the same.

— KingFred (@AbstractLife) October 15, 2019

[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:48 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Despite KC giving up 54, 38, 37, 43 Mahomes has never lost by more than 7.
I just threw that number out there... something wild has to happen, yeah? These two teams are 7-7 in their last 14 meetings, Denver winning the first 7 and KC winning the last 7.

Does the streak extend to the longest between the teams or snap?
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:49 PM 10-15-2019
Philip Lindsey is the most underwhelming back the Chiefs will have faced thus far.

Lindsey is a fucking overhyped JAG. But hey, SOMEONE has to get the ball on that Donkey offense.

Now the question is if the Chiefs can actually manage to stand where they're suppose to be standing.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:02 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Philip Lindsey is the most underwhelming back the Chiefs will have faced thus far.

Lindsey is a ****ing overhyped JAG. But hey, SOMEONE has to get the ball on that Donkey offense.

Now the question is if the Chiefs can actually manage to stand where they're suppose to be standing.
I don't think anyone is calling him Barkley junior... he's a solid weapon though. Averaging 4.7 YPC this year, on pace to have about 1,100 rushing yards - similar to last year.

Freeman has about 100 fewer yards on 20 fewer carries - combined, they've been good - not overly great, just good. They could/should look great this week though.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:06 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I don't think anyone is calling him Barkley junior... he's a solid weapon though. Averaging 4.7 YPC this year, on pace to have about 1,100 rushing yards - similar to last year.

Freeman has about 100 fewer yards on 20 fewer carries - combined, they've been good - not overly great, just good. They could/should look great this week though.
Dime a dozen. Any starting running back with a putrid passing game like the Donks should get at least that.

He's a plug n play JAG that only gets any media attention because the Donks offense is so void of talent.

That of course isn't to say he very well may butt-fuck the Chiefs defense. But like Frank Clark said, every RB off the street is butt-fucking the Chiefs defense.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:08 PM 10-15-2019
Dime a dozen. Any starting running back with a putrid passing game like the Donks should get at least that.

He's a plug n play JAG that only gets any media attention because the Donks offense is so void of talent.

That of course isn't to say he very well may butt-**** the Chiefs defense. But like Frank Clark said, every RB off the street is butt-****ing the Chiefs defense.
Dime a dozen, eh? KC run outta dimes?
[Reply]
Chief Northman 01:10 PM 10-15-2019

That of course isn't to say he very well may butt-**** the Chiefs defense. But like Frank Clark said, every RB off the street is butt-****ing the Chiefs defense.
:-)

Lindsay and Freeman will run for 250+ combined Thursday night. Watch.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:12 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Dime a dozen, eh? KC run outta dimes?
Washed up LeSean McCoy averages 5.4 YPC and UDFA Darrell Williams, who wasn't even a starter on his college team averages 4.4 YPC.

And we barely even run the goddamn football.

Yes, dime a dozen.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:12 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
:-)

Lindsay and Freeman will run for 250+ combined Thursday night. Watch.
Did you not read my last sentence?

Lindsey is an average, unspectacular RB.

Frank Clark said it all.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:14 PM 10-15-2019
I guess some fans still havent figured out how plug-n-play RB's are in the NFL yet.

There is NOTHING special about Lindsey's skillset.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:15 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Are you going to post this IN EVERY FUCKING THREAD?
[Reply]
Chief Northman 01:17 PM 10-15-2019
I guess some fans still havent figured out how plug-n-play RB's are in the NFL yet.

There is NOTHING special about Lindsey's skillset.
I’d take him - especially in a zone scheme. Great vision.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:21 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
I’d take him - especially in a zone scheme. Great vision.
You can keep him. You can find those guys at the back end of the draft, maybe even as an UDFA. You know, like where the Broncos found him. Un-drafted.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 01:29 PM 10-15-2019

Lindsey is a ****ing overhyped JAG. But hey, SOMEONE has to get the ball on that Donkey offense.

I hate the Broncos as much as the next guy, but I'm not sure about this. He's averaging over 5 yards per carry in his career.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:29 PM 10-15-2019
You can keep him. You can find those guys at the back end of the draft, maybe even as an UDFA. You know, like where the Broncos found him. Un-drafted.
I think you're having a weird argument... nobody (from I can tell) has claimed he was the next greatest RB sensation. He is a hell of a find in UDFA and playing well. The duo has big upside and they should be employing them more in games, can only help the passing game.

McCoy and the other guy have nice averages, lots of RBs are averaging 4+ YPC, but if you're only running the ball 12-14 times as a team... what does it matter?

Chiefs have the 7th fewest rush attempts as a team through 6 games.. with that defense and your passing attack, there should be a few more attempts thrown in there.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 17
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up