ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 103
« First < 71314151617 181920212767 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Mecole Hardman Thread*****
Dante84 06:56 PM 04-26-2019

THE CALL. ��

Mecole Hardman ➡ #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/R6I0fBkXkS

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 27, 2019

New @Chiefs WR Mecole Hardman’s PFF Draft Guide page.

You can find this and more than 600 others like this at https://t.co/N7X24Lr6At, use promo code “DRAFT19” for 25% off an Edge or Elite subscription.#ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/ZklhqRhmff

— PFF KC Chiefs (@PFF_Chiefs) April 27, 2019

[Reply]
Redbled 01:53 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
This. A million times, this. The media makes a big deal out of the stupidest crap. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Trump and his wife are hated by liberals. Social media is filled with hate towards them on a daily basis. But the media doesn't call anyone out for that. They didn't call out the View for saying that Pence was mentally I'll for his religious beliefs. But let someone say that they disagree with men banging each other in the ass and they lose their minds! It's ridiculous.
A million more times all of this.
[Reply]
nychief 01:54 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
Now this is fair for Hardman, especially the strongest part is towards the end. It's going to take sometime to really get up to speed on Reids complexed offense, learning all of the plays, where to be, where to go, etc.

I would be thrilled with this production.

Robinson has to have the same type of number's to help offset the loss of Hill.

Kelce has to pick up some extra catches and yards this year,
Counterpoint: the Chiefs disagree and think Hardman is better.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:55 PM 04-27-2019
He would have been here with the Hill situation.

Bet Campbell starts in Indy!
I guess to each their own, but I didn’t see anything outstanding about Campbell as a receiver. Felt like 90% of his highlights were screens and jet/orbit motion plays.

Hardman just looked more natural with the ball in his hands too. This kid understands the mentality of a corner as well and uses it to his advantage.

All we need him to do in year one is be a true deep threat that defenses have to respect over the top. Give him a year or two to polish his routes, and we could have a T.Y. Hilton/DeSean Jackson type of receiver here. His raw talent is that good.
[Reply]
ROYC75 02:05 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Based on the write up I have on him, THIS guy is the sizzle of our draft thus far

“Hardman might go from 0-60 faster than anyone”... anyone know his 40?
M. Brown 4.24
M.Hardman 4.24
T. McLauren 4.26
P.Campbell 4.27
A.Isabella 4.27

All of these guys had lightening straight line speed.
[Reply]
Simplicity 02:08 PM 04-27-2019
M. Brown 4.24
M.Hardman 4.24
T. McLauren 4.26
P.Campbell 4.27
A.Isabella 4.27

All of these guys had lightening straight line speed.
None of those names me anything to me besides Hardman. Isabella is a girls name and Campbell only belongs in the soup game.
[Reply]
Warrick 02:12 PM 04-27-2019
@ROYC75: Hill was able to learn Reid's complex offense, it shouldn't be a problem for Hardman. He's gotta a little Randle El and Hines Ward in him as far as quarterbacking goes...
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:16 PM 04-27-2019
2017 highlight clip of Hardman: https://youtu.be/tKKMX2TvuT0

He really just has a suddenness to his game that I love. Zero hesitation or sign of deceleration from start to finish. He’s constantly pulling away from DBs in the open field. Eats up cushions quickly.

Even shows a lot of promise with deep out routes in this one.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:18 PM 04-27-2019
Well, he was right there in plain site, they went over him.

Campbell was the better fit for our team, NOW with the Hill situation.

More complete player vs A Speedy Project (keep in mind only a .03 difference in speed!)

It was a reach, Hardman was at best a 4th rd selection.
So now you know more about the better fit for our team than the GM and coach. Cmon man, get over the butthurt of not getting the guy you wanted and move on.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 02:19 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by neech:
I'd like to see a video of Hardman when he gets handed Reid's playbook with all that complex terminology and two inches thick. I imagine he would have a WTF did I get myself into face expression.

He will do more studying after college then he did when he was in it.
Yeah but how hard can it be if Hill caught on?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:19 PM 04-27-2019
I'll trust Reid and his evaluation of offensive talent.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:23 PM 04-27-2019
I'm very indifferent about this pick and the situation why we selected him
[Reply]
jd1020 02:24 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
I'm very indifferent about this pick and the situation why we selected him
Well if you believe what the Chiefs have said, there was no situation in why we selected him other than they had this guy on their radar for a long time and they went out and got him.

Veach also said that he received numerous calls about trading down from 61 and after they traded up to get Mecole he reached out to those same teams about trading down from their next selection which was just a few spot downs from 61 and they werent interested. He believed that was because other teams were targeting him too and given that a fuckload of receivers went off the board after that pick its probably a good interpretation of what was going on.
[Reply]
ROYC75 02:25 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I guess to each their own, but I didn’t see anything outstanding about Campbell as a receiver. Felt like 90% of his highlights were screens and jet/orbit motion plays.

Hardman just looked more natural with the ball in his hands too. This kid understands the mentality of a corner as well and uses it to his advantage.

All we need him to do in year one is be a true deep threat that defenses have to respect over the top. Give him a year or two to polish his routes, and we could have a T.Y. Hilton/DeSean Jackson type of receiver here. His raw talent is that good.
:-)

Holy Shit, how many times has Hill lined up like this ?

Any receiver can line up and run straight line routes with speed.

Do you want to wait a year again when we are in " WIN NOW " mode ?

Any way you want to spin this, Campbell was the more polished WR of the 2 when it comes to running the plays we ran with Hill, FOR THIS YEAR!

Raw talent? Really? Every WR, for that matter, any player from the college ranks coming to the Pro's is Raw by way of determining their ability.

Come gang, let's be sensible here.

I have thought this all night long. Campbell received punts, he may of, I don't recall him on kick offs. Some of you Buckeye fans chime in here to help me on this one. Plus Meyer had Campbell and McLaurin as WR's, so each one got routes to run and a few deep balls.

Campbell probably broke more tackles when he was hit running the same speed and being almost 20lbs heavier.

I hope Hardman holds up when he is getting drilled across the middle or on kickoffs.

Bottom line, I wish the best for him because I want to win ..... NOW! I'm 61, will be 62 this fall and I just feel differently about taking on a project when we are in "win now mode" !
[Reply]
ROYC75 02:27 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
Yeah but how hard can it be if Hill caught on?
How long did it take Hill to " really catch on ". His 1st year was a highlight year on KO's and PR's .
[Reply]
ROYC75 02:31 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
So now you know more about the better fit for our team than the GM and coach. Cmon man, get over the butthurt of not getting the guy you wanted and move on.
Butthurt? Hardly, it's not my money. I'm just the average fan that watches the game.

Is it wrong for me to have a different opinion than others here. I have watched this team since 1963. I want more from them than what they have giving the fans of KC.

Maybe I want more so you can experience a SB.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 103
« First < 71314151617 181920212767 > Last »
Up