ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Devin Bush ILB
O.city 11:07 AM 01-24-2019
Saw some chatter on twitter that the Chiefs might be interested. Talk to me about him?
[Reply]
staylor26 11:15 AM 03-18-2019
Starting to think this might really be the target.

LB is the one position we haven’t addressed and I simply am not buying that they’re prepared to start Ragland.

Wasn’t there some smoke with the Chiefs/Bush too O.City?
[Reply]
O.city 11:22 AM 03-18-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Starting to think this might really be the target.

LB is the one position we haven’t addressed and I simply am not buying that they’re prepared to start Ragland.

Wasn’t there some smoke with the Chiefs/Bush too O.City?
Yeah, can't for the life of me find where it was though.

Something along the lines of "the chiefs aren't hiding their love for Devin Bush very much".
[Reply]
staylor26 11:43 AM 03-18-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Yeah, can't for the life of me find where it was though.

Something along the lines of "the chiefs aren't hiding their love for Devin Bush very much".
You combine that with the fact that we were reportedly in on Mosley and I think it may be legit.
[Reply]
O.city 12:01 PM 03-18-2019
Kind of reading the tea leaves with the moves they've made (let Houston go, trade Ford) I think they've got their eyes on one of the pass rushers in the draft and are making moves to try to either trade up for in the draft, or use draft picks to trade for.
[Reply]
The Franchise 07:11 PM 03-18-2019

I really, really like Germaine Pratt. 240-pound hitter who played FS his first two years at NC State. Zone drops are pretty. Can lock up tight ends in man. Oh, and he'll come downhill and smack you.

— Matt Miller (@nfldraftscout) March 18, 2019

[Reply]
O.city 07:54 AM 03-19-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I haven't really watched him.

The saccapoo draft really helps me get to know these guys in the past and now being out I haven't researched much.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:06 AM 03-19-2019
I haven't really watched him.

The saccapoo draft really helps me get to know these guys in the past and now being out I haven't researched much.
Pratt sort of reminds me of Darius Leonard and why I took him in last years draft. Im not saying he will be Darius Leonard, but I would love to draft Pratt in the 2nd
[Reply]
O.city 08:08 AM 03-19-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Pratt sort of reminds me of Darius Leonard and why I took him in last years draft. Im not saying he will be Darius Leonard, but I would love to draft Pratt in the 2nd
I'll have to do a little digging on him.
[Reply]
O.city 08:09 AM 03-19-2019
What would he theoretically play here? MLB?
[Reply]
O.city 08:10 AM 03-19-2019
My limited reading seems to say he's tight in the hips and can't run very well?
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:22 AM 03-19-2019
My limited reading seems to say he's tight in the hips and can't run very well?
from what ive seen he is a really good blitzer, and his biggest con is that he gets stuck on blocks which is kind of a big deal for a linebacker. I think House could help him out though teaching him technique. He was a former safety so I think coverage would come natural to him.
[Reply]
O.city 08:26 AM 03-19-2019
That's what I would think.

I definitely don't want LBers that can't run.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:29 AM 03-19-2019
He's a Sam, IMO.

I like him, but I don't think I'd use a 2nd. I'd use a 2nd on D'Andre Walker but I'm not thinking he'll last that long.

Pratt's not a MLB, IMO, and isn't enough of a threat rushing the passer for me to be terribly enthusiastic about using a 2nd on him to man the Sam spot.
[Reply]
O.city 09:18 AM 03-19-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
He's a Sam, IMO.

I like him, but I don't think I'd use a 2nd. I'd use a 2nd on D'Andre Walker but I'm not thinking he'll last that long.

Pratt's not a MLB, IMO, and isn't enough of a threat rushing the passer for me to be terribly enthusiastic about using a 2nd on him to man the Sam spot.
Yeah, the spots we kinda need just don't seem to be fitting with where we're drafting.

They may have to overdraft someone a bit which isn't ideal.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 12:31 AM 03-20-2019
Will catch up on this thread, but if not mentioned, watch Blake Cashman. He’s definitely going to be a target for KC. Really good Mike, good instincts, high IQ, tackler
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up