ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 9
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fuck Brett Veach
Mecca 10:58 PM 12-23-2018
Seriously had enough.

You've been a GM for roughly a year and a half and honestly you kinda suck so far.

You traded for Ragland...he sucks.
You give Hitchens a ton of money, he sucks really bad.
You spent a whole draft on a bunch of guys who have made the defense worse than it was when you took the job...

Sammy Watkins has been fine when he plays but still the same issues he's always had...

So lets be real, so far when Watkins is your best move since taking the job that is terrible.

And seriously fuck you for thinking that secondary was so good you didn't have to spend 1 pick on it till the 4th round then telling us you were fixing the run D. Yea you should did that..

So far you fucking suck at your job, a retard with a pellet gun could have basically gotten the same result as what you've done since taking over.
[Reply]
Three7s 11:01 PM 12-23-2018
This is the kind of fraud of a GM that will stay employed for far longer than he should because Mahomes.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:03 PM 12-23-2018
This is man that thought we could go into a season with David Amerson as a starting CB...he admitted that fuck up and replaced it with another fuckup.

Like anybody that watches this team knew they needed secondary help and apparently he doesn't?
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 11:05 PM 12-23-2018
Oh, Veach is absolutely awful, but he's a symptom of the disease that is Andy Reid's desire to have complete control over personnel and coaching. It's what ended his tenure in Philly and he didn't learn from that mistake.
[Reply]
Flying High D 11:07 PM 12-23-2018
WR’s vs. DB’s, he looked at that comparison and decided that one of them neeed a high dollar splashy free agent signing. And don’t forget this was after he traded the best DB.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:07 PM 12-23-2018
Yea and Reid seems to think he can't fire anyone ever.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:08 PM 12-23-2018
Hitchens makes me want to vomit

And that was our big FA defensive signing.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 11:08 PM 12-23-2018
The Speaks pick considering Houston/Ford/KPass is hard to fathom. Even a DB with Speaks type upside would be like a pot of gold for us right now.
[Reply]
gold_and_red 11:09 PM 12-23-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Hitchens makes me want to vomit

And that was our big FA defensive signing.
Didn't he look good in Dallas?
[Reply]
prhom 11:09 PM 12-23-2018
I’m on board with the anti-Veach bandwagon. I’ve been skeptical since it became clear we spent an entire draft on defensive players who can’t play and keeping a defensive coordinator who is constantly outclassed. I don’t trust him to lead the rebuilding that this team is gonna need after losing the next two games.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 11:10 PM 12-23-2018
Veach and his ‘pounding the table’ helped get us Mahomes. For that, I will always be grateful.

With that said, GTFO. Time to let one of the real football guys handle the GM job. You have no fucking idea what you’re doing. You’re in over your head. Your decisions since you became the GM suck. You’re wasting the rookie contract of the guy you wanted so bad while he’s playing at an elite level. You can fuck right off for that.

Don’t let the door hit you . . . . .
[Reply]
Spott 11:11 PM 12-23-2018
Firing Dorsey was a huge mistake.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 11:11 PM 12-23-2018
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Veach and his ‘pounding the table’ helped get us Mahomes. For that, I will always be grateful..
Do you know that is anything other than a myth?
[Reply]
gold_and_red 11:12 PM 12-23-2018
Originally Posted by Spott:
It was either him or Reid.
[Reply]
prhom 11:12 PM 12-23-2018
Originally Posted by Spott:
As a number of people here said at the time and were ridiculed.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 9
1 2345 > Last »
Up