ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 187
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
srvy 04:47 PM 11-08-2014
Originally Posted by millz:
I only smoke kush - I dont fuck with anything else.

Give me OG, give me bubba, I need that potent ish.

if you ain't smoking it in a raw or element paper then I'm sorry but your not experiencing smoking flower the right way. zig zags and all those other papers suck and blunts are fucking disgusting.
Well ok man!

[Reply]
FlaChief58 04:49 PM 11-08-2014
Purple kush and Orange krush. Yeah, life is groovy :-)
[Reply]
aturnis 04:50 PM 11-08-2014
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Be bald and carry synthetic pee.
This
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:54 PM 11-08-2014
I dont smoke enough anymore to care about the strain, the last thing I had was some mexican shmegular and it worked just fine with a few beers... do I love the hydro specialty strains, hell yeah.

But I dont have to have it, just something to take the edge off in a much different way than booze is fine by me... pals of mine are all about the names, but when it comes to that I really dont care, seedless hydro is seedless hydro... fruity, skunky dont matter, ALL of its good.

Trouble is, I cant smoke right now and havent touched any for 7 months... I do miss it, booze is such a poor substitute and the after effects are soooo much worse.
[Reply]
Chuck Fargers 06:56 PM 11-08-2014
At the moment, Satan's Scrotum is my new favorite.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:55 PM 11-08-2014
Originally Posted by millz:
I only smoke kush - I dont **** with anything else.

Give me OG, give me bubba, I need that potent ish.

if you ain't smoking it in a raw or element paper then I'm sorry but your not experiencing smoking flower the right way. zig zags and all those other papers suck and blunts are ****ing disgusting.
+100

I order Organic Raws by the box - $20 shipped from Amazon UK!!

Roll in peace...
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 08:04 PM 11-08-2014
Why not use a bowl rather than roll it? srs q.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:09 PM 11-08-2014
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
I'm with you. No way I'm wasting the good shit in a J. A bong with a small bowl gets the job done just fine.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 08:11 PM 11-08-2014
It's funny this thread was made yesterday when it was, considering my first bowl in over a year was yesterday at the exact time this thread was made. Had the greatest dreams of my life last night.
[Reply]
Katipan 08:13 PM 11-08-2014
I don't know.

My nurturing side has made me roll hundreds for other people. But I'm not a fan. I don't like to taste anything besides the flower. I also don't like to be hooked up to a fuse determining how fast I need to smoke. I can make a bowl last hours.

And now that we have vape pens, I don't even need the convenience factor.
[Reply]
Katipan 08:13 PM 11-08-2014
It's funny this thread was made yesterday when it was, considering my first bowl in over a year was yesterday at the exact time this thread was made. Had the greatest dreams of my life last night.
<3
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 08:15 PM 11-08-2014
Originally Posted by Katipan:
I don't know.

My nurturing side has made me roll hundreds for other people. But I'm not a fan. I don't like to taste anything besides the flower. I also don't like to be hooked up to a fuse determining how fast I need to smoke. I can make a bowl last hours.

And now that we have vape pens, I don't even need the convenience factor.
My thoughts as well.
[Reply]
srvy 08:17 PM 11-08-2014
Well this thread explains the popularity of the Whats for Dinner hear is mine thread.
[Reply]
srvy 08:20 PM 11-08-2014
Mods please rename to Reefer Madness Lounge?
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 08:24 PM 11-08-2014
If I could smoke all the time, I certainly would. But with the job I have, it's not worth risking it.

Once or twice per year is typically my thing. I mean, sure I don't want to risk my job or anything, but at the same time, I feel I should be able to live my life as well. Otherwise, say I become a lifer, work there for 30 years and never touch the stuff for 30 years although I would like to.

This is my only life, I think I should be able to do what I want outside of work.

My theory at the moment is, I work to live, not live to work. And yet cigarettes are still ok to smoke. Bullshit.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 187
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Up