ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Media Center>Lodge 49
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:46 AM 10-18-2019
I started watching this after the Better Call Saul episodes last year. Just finished the 2nd season. I find it very entertaining and the cliff hanger for next years season is quite bizarre

Thoughts?
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:05 AM 10-20-2019
Bump... I guess no one else watches this?
[Reply]
Red Beans 10:14 AM 10-20-2019
I do. It's really good. I just don't want to gte emotionally invested in this thread if they aren't doing a season 3.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:30 AM 10-20-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Bump... I guess no one else watches this?
I enjoy it, but it's kind of immune to commentary.

It's an odd show, more of a mood than a story. It's all about how bewildering life can be and how one should experience it and enjoy the moment instead of obsessing over meaning or consequences, . . . so to discuss the meaning of the story or speculate over the consequences seems a betrayal of the spirit of the show.

The only things I know for certain are;

Sonya Cassidy is distractingly attractive, and

L. Marvin Metz did NOT shit his pants out of fear!!
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:07 PM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I enjoy it, but it's kind of immune to commentary.

It's an odd show, more of a mood than a story. It's all about how bewildering life can be and how one should experience it and enjoy the moment instead of obsessing over meaning or consequences, . . . so to discuss the meaning of the story or speculate over the consequences seems a betrayal of the spirit of the show.

The only things I know for certain are;

Sonya Cassidy is distractingly attractive, and

L. Marvin Metz did NOT shit his pants out of fear!!
:-)

No he did not... Hopefully there will be a season 3, as I am emotionally invested.
[Reply]
Red Beans 02:38 PM 10-23-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
:-)

No he did not... Hopefully there will be a season 3, as I am emotionally invested.
Agreed.
[Reply]
Up