ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Nzoner's Game Room>With Hill's likely return, let's return to the subject.
Direckshun 10:25 AM 10-01-2019
Here's what I said before, assuming the Chiefs still have the #1 offense without Hill.

Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Do you entertain the notion that we could trade him?

If our offense is the best in the league, and it may not be considering what’s going on in New England, but isn’t this a conversation worth having?

Imagine what he could net you in a trade.

A 1st plus additional picks.

Patrick Peterson.

etc etc

I know Hill is popular, but if we’re already unstoppable, maybe he could make us better by netting us resources we need in other spots.
Well, egg is on my face.

Turns out the Chiefs don't have the #1 offense without Hill. They have the #2 offense. (Ravens have the #1 offense by an average of 8 yards/game.)

We're also tied with the Ravens for 1st in points/game with 33.8.

Do you entertain the notion of trading any WRs right now (or by trade deadline) for defensive help?
[Reply]
O.city 08:03 AM 10-02-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
As long as the interior defensive line continues to play undisciplined, upgrading the linebackers is a waste of time.
I would rather trade for Geno Atkins if he's made available than a CB at this point.

Ideally, I would like to have both.
[Reply]
oldman 08:41 AM 10-02-2019
If we're truly all in (aka SB or bust) this year, you don't trade any offensive weapon. If we're into building a perennial SB contender, you don't trade the most explosive WR in the NFL. Let's see how our younger WRs develop before we let any offensive weapon go.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:00 PM 10-02-2019
NO!
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 03:11 PM 10-03-2019
After sleeping on this, I still can't believe how moronic this thread is. Look at his contract: https://overthecap.com/player/tyreek-hill/4878/

Hill is costing us $2.1M this year. His cap number is insanely small this year for being the most explosive WR in the league. It literally make zero sense to trade him this year. Maybe next year when his cap number raises to $17M, you'd a least have a thread to stand on, but Veach will keep Mahomes, Kelce and Hill as the high paid offensive weapons.
[Reply]
RustShack 03:12 PM 10-03-2019
Lol no
[Reply]
RunKC 03:16 PM 10-03-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
As long as the interior defensive line continues to play undisciplined, upgrading the linebackers is a waste of time.
It’s odd that people don’t see this. LB’s are left in a no win situation a lot of the time.

I’d like to see Veach trade for a run stuffing DL. It should be cheap.
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 04:02 PM 10-03-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
It’s odd that people don’t see this. LB’s are left in a no win situation a lot of the time.

I’d like to see Veach trade for a run stuffing DL. It should be cheap.
Well we have $23M in cap space to play with. We just need someone who isn't looking for a 5 year deal or whatever.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up