ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Testosterone. Discuss.
eDave 05:08 PM 10-14-2020
Is it an issue? How to counter?
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 07:42 PM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
A bit, yes.
To the surprise of no one who saw the recent thread you started about Taylor Swift.
[Reply]
eDave 07:43 PM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
To the surprise of no one who saw the recent thread you started about Taylor Swift.
There is no correlation between testosterone and trolling DC and your shallow animosities towards me are not welcome. I've already had one user removed from the discussion. You can exorcise them in a multitude of different threads.
[Reply]
loochy 07:58 PM 10-14-2020
You know the old saying...test is best
[Reply]
suzzer99 08:00 PM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by Hoover:
I do a weekly injection, take a couple pills, all pretty simple. Do regular bloodwork. I’m a grumpy SOB if I miss a week. Happened once.
Is it sustenon? For some reason I thought they didn't prescribe that in the US. I'd love that. The idea of the cream annoys me for some reason.
[Reply]
vailpass 08:01 PM 10-14-2020
HGH.
[Reply]
loochy 08:01 PM 10-14-2020
Do it.

Shop around for a good doc that actually understands it. TRT clinics will find any excuse to put you on, but they don't know how to optimize well. They are usually just a bunch of PAs fresh out of school.

Check out google and hit up some of the message boards to find a GOOD T doc in your area...may be an endo or may be a GP...but finding someone that knows what they are doing (or is flexible enough to let YOU call the shots) goes a long way in having a successful run.
[Reply]
loochy 08:05 PM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Is it sustenon? For some reason I thought they didn't prescribe that in the US. I'd love that. The idea of the cream annoys me for some reason.
I guarantee you it's not sust. It's cyp. He'd only have sust if he took a trip to Mexico and visited la pharmacia.

But test is test. Inject frequently enough and you'll never know the difference. I do EOD cyp and I don't even need an AI.

BTW, in Europe they now use Nebido (Test Undecanoate)...it's a super long ester that you only need to shoot once every 3 months. They don't use that in the US yet.
[Reply]
loochy 08:06 PM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Chicks dig it.
He'll be horny as shit.
[Reply]
Hoover 08:06 PM 10-14-2020
Its a testosterone injection.
[Reply]
suzzer99 08:08 PM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
Do it.

Shop around for a good doc that actually understands it. TRT clinics will find any excuse to put you on, but they don't know how to optimize well. They are usually just a bunch of PAs fresh out of school.

Check out google and hit up some of the message boards to find a GOOD T doc in your area...may be an endo or may be a GP...but finding someone that knows what they are doing (or is flexible enough to let YOU call the shots) goes a long way in having a successful run.
Do you think this guy seems like he knows his stuff? He's not cheap (like $800 up front and $249/month flat rate for TRT). My other option is a standard endo in my PPO network.

Obviously he does a lot of clients who aren't exactly getting prescriptions. Which isn't what I'm looking to do - I just want TRT-level. But I also need to worry about blood pressure apparently.
[Reply]
loochy 08:09 PM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Its a testosterone injection.
He's asking what ester it is. He thought you said you were using sustanon, which would be odd in the US outside of a bodybuilder. Sustanon is a blend of short and long acting esters...the theory is that it evens out peaks and kicks in immediately instead of having to wait for blood level build up of a long ester.

If you are in the US it's cypionate.
[Reply]
Hoover 08:11 PM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
He's asking what ester it is. He thought you said you were using sustanon, which would be odd in the US outside of a bodybuilder. Sustanon is a blend of short and long acting esters...the theory is that it evens out peaks and kicks in immediately instead of having to wait for blood level build up of a long ester.

If you are in the US it's cypionate.
Correct.
[Reply]
suzzer99 08:12 PM 10-14-2020
Yeah cyprionate is what I did first - through a prescription so it wasn't stepped-on. I didn't like the spikes. Seems like I'd need to do it twice a week. But you probably get used to it after a while.
[Reply]
loochy 08:14 PM 10-14-2020
Do you think this guy seems like he knows his stuff? He's not cheap (like $800 up front and $249/month flat rate for TRT).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ4-bBpu9kQ

Obviously he does a lot of clients who aren't exactly getting prescriptions. Which isn't what I'm looking to do - I just want TRT-level. But I also need to worry about blood pressure apparently.
Oh yeah, he's very well known and he definitely knows his stuff. But that's EXPENSIVE AS HELL and quite unneccessary.

After starting at a T-mill/men's health type place, I finally found a good general practitioner. I've been on for a while and I'm dialed in, so I just show up twice a year for bloodwork. Insurance pays for the visits 80/20 as a physical (depending on where I'm at with my deductible). The labwork ends up costing me $20 or so after insurance. The actual testosterone costs $40 at Walgreens with a GoodRx coupon (enough to last 10 weeks). I inject at home. The whole thing costs maaybe $400 per year (depending on deductible).

Shop around doctors. Look on message boards for good TRT docs in your area. You are in LA, right? You should be able to find a recommended one that is in network.
[Reply]
loochy 08:15 PM 10-14-2020
Yeah cyprionate is what I did first - through a prescription so it wasn't stepped-on. I didn't like the spikes. Seems like I'd need to do it twice a week. But you probably get used to it after a while.
every other day shallow IM with an insulin syringe is easy, fast, and smooths the spikes. no crashes, no acne, and no AI needed that way.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up