ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 69 of 84
« First < 19596566676869 7071727379 > Last »
Media Center>Conspiracy, the Paranormal, the Unexplained and the Esoteric
keg in kc 05:43 PM 01-17-2015
Figure this would have a better chance of surviving in the Media Center than on the main page, and I'll be adding youtube and podcast links from time to time as I come across them, so it fits.

This has been something that's interested me from a very young age, all aspects of mysterious stuff, whether we're talking forgotten or forbidden archeology or civilization (Atlantis, pre-colombian exploration of america, etc), unexplained events (like Tunguska in 1908, the lost Roanoke Island colony, etc), paranormal events like ghosts, the study of ESP and that sort of thing, conspiracy (ranging from JFK to stuff like the perpetration of the drug war and the infilitration of the media by US intelligence) and, of course, UFOs (which to me means "unexplained" not "extraterrestrial" but that's a whole other topic).

Anything could show up, and everybody should feel free to add whatever they like. Just try to keep it as civil and respectful as possible. This is not intended to be a DC thread; it's as much for entertainment purposes as it is to solve all the world's mysteries.

**Although if anybody posts anything from Third Phase of Moon they should probably expect me to kick them in the balls.**

Few things I like to watch or listen to in no particular order (most of this can be found on itunes as well...):

The Paracast
Binall of America
The Gralian Report
The Paranormal Report
Dark City
Radio Misterioso
Open Minds (mostly their podcast)

That's it for now, just wanted to get this started. Been thinking about doing it for a while...
[Reply]
Rausch 11:43 PM 08-27-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Jesus. That is......a lot. SO much.

You're probably aware of the couple of threads in DC on this subject. Taco takes a beating in those threads, but man, I'm not so sure he isn't on to something. There is just too much info and too much coincidence on all that info for this to be nothing, and the subject of that link should be alarming to anyone that reads it.

I'll have to dive into all of that when I have a free day.
There are so many docs you can watch on the subject. Human sex trafficking is now bigger business than cocaine.

You have convicted pedos in high places in Hollywood (all kinds in Disney,) Politcs (both parties,) and Religion. And that's the big three that all wash each other's hands: business, politics, religion.

Look up the Franklin Coverup, Deliver Us From Evil, An Open Secret, Secrets of the Vatican, and do a google on John Of God.

You'll see the same 5-10 names associated with Epstein, John of God, East coast Catholic bishops, and Children's charities...
[Reply]
Rausch 11:44 PM 08-27-2019
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I finally finished the Bob Lazar interview with Rogan. One thing I really like about him is that if he doesn’t know something he doesn’t try to bolster the story or name himself sound bigger or more important by trying to connect dots or state things that would be guesses as if they are fact. He simply says he doesn’t know or can only speculate on things.

I liked the interview better than the documentary overall. He spoke more freely. The documentary seemed to focus a lot on his daily life to normalize him which is fine but what we are really interested in are his stories about what he saw.
The problem with the documentary was the director is infatuated with him. It was less about pushing for info and seemed more like idol worship...
[Reply]
keg in kc 07:23 AM 08-28-2019
To me, the problem with the documentary was that Corbell inserted himself into it, and then tried to turn it into some kind of art piece. And then they didn't really deliver any new information.
[Reply]
keg in kc 07:24 AM 08-28-2019
Originally Posted by Rausch:
There are so many docs you can watch on the subject. Human sex trafficking is now bigger business than cocaine.

You have convicted pedos in high places in Hollywood (all kinds in Disney,) Politcs (both parties,) and Religion. And that's the big three that all wash each other's hands: business, politics, religion.

Look up the Franklin Coverup, Deliver Us From Evil, An Open Secret, Secrets of the Vatican, and do a google on John Of God.

You'll see the same 5-10 names associated with Epstein, John of God, East coast Catholic bishops, and Children's charities...
The Franklin Scandal is one of the most disturbing things I've ever looked into. Just dark shit. All of this, really. Just terrible, dark shit.
[Reply]
Huffmeister 12:53 PM 08-29-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
The Franklin Scandal is one of the most disturbing things I've ever looked into. Just dark shit. All of this, really. Just terrible, dark shit.
There's a documentary called "Who Took Johnny?" about the disappearance of Johnny Gosch, a West Des Moines paperboy, that may be linked to the Franklin Scandal. Crazy, dark stuff.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:26 PM 08-29-2019
Have you looked into the reports claiming this is nothing more than a hoax concocted by a disgruntled ex-con who was looking to extort Boys Town?

I mean, there's some pretty damning evidence and good reasons as to why the jury dismissed it as a hoax....

As with anything, it's always best to know both sides of the story before drawing your conclusion.
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:06 PM 08-29-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Have you looked into the reports claiming this is nothing more than a hoax concocted by a disgruntled ex-con who was looking to extort Boys Town?

I mean, there's some pretty damning evidence and good reasons as to why the jury dismissed it as a hoax....

As with anything, it's always best to know both sides of the story before drawing your conclusion.
I actually have, but thanks for the attempted lecture.
[Reply]
O.city 03:11 PM 08-29-2019
Guys, that stuff creeps me out. I don't like to really read into it. I'll stick to aliens and shit.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:17 PM 08-29-2019
I actually have, but thanks for the attempted lecture.
Someone drank a 2liter of snark today....
[Reply]
stumppy 04:05 PM 08-29-2019

While checking out a couple books on the subject on Amazon I did run across a book series that looks like it's where Taco, piece of shit, Wrong get's all his "facts" and "information". Pedophilia & Empire by Joachim Hagopian.

His posts read like a copy/paste right out of the books descriptions.
[Reply]
keg in kc 04:12 PM 08-29-2019
Someone drank a 2liter of snark today....
:-)

It's diet snark, I'm trying to lose weight.
[Reply]
keg in kc 04:16 PM 08-29-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Guys, that stuff creeps me out. I don't like to really read into it. I'll stick to aliens and shit.
Ditto. It's a really hard topic.

Speaking of aliens and shit, I love that stuff, and government conspiracy, too, but I can't, for the life of me, get into ghosts or pseudo-religious shit like demonology. I'm not sure if it's because I'm so solidly atheist these days or what, but it's hard for me to not think of it like it's nonsense. Even if I try to move outside the traditional western theological programming and have it be echoes of reality or another type of alien life on a psychic or energy level. It just reads like mythology to me.

And then there's the believers who automatically think anything not biblical is the debbil. Aliens and UFOs are all demons. Anti-science is even killing pseudo-science these days!
[Reply]
stumppy 04:38 PM 08-29-2019
Ditto. It's a really hard topic.

Speaking of aliens and shit, I love that stuff, and government conspiracy, too, but I can't, for the life of me, get into ghosts or pseudo-religious shit like demonology. I'm not sure if it's because I'm so solidly atheist these days or what, but it's hard for me to not think of it like it's nonsense. Even if I try to move outside the traditional western theological programming and have it be echoes of reality or another type of alien life on a psychic or energy level. It just reads like mythology to me.

And then there's the believers who automatically think anything not biblical is the debbil. Aliens and UFOs are all demons. Anti-science is even killing pseudo-science these days!
Right there with you.
[Reply]
Rivaldo 04:39 PM 08-29-2019
Can we have a Mod edit the thread title to include 'and the retarded?'
[Reply]
keg in kc 04:49 PM 08-29-2019
Originally Posted by Rivaldo:
Can we have a Mod edit the thread title to include 'and the retarded?'
Well, you did post, so I guess it's appropriate now.
[Reply]
Page 69 of 84
« First < 19596566676869 7071727379 > Last »
Up