ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1011 of 4782
« First < 11511911961100110071008100910101011 101210131014101510211061111115112011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:02 PM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
They're keeping it very simple. Lots of screens, lots of play action rollouts where Mahomes only has to read one side of the field, and tons of shotgun.

Denver isn't babying Lynch trying to make him look good.

Meanwhile in Donko land:

3rd and 6. Paxton had the easy first wide open underneath. Doesn't even see him. pic.twitter.com/T5CVTi4Tsp

— Josh Norris (@JoshNorris) August 20, 2017

[Reply]
BlackOp 03:14 PM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
None of those flags cost them points.
I've never seen an O-lineman get 4 penalties in a half...if he holding that much...he's getting beat.

Also whiffing on a 1st round QB that cost multiple picks is a big deal. It's already wasted your Manning defense for two seasons...and will take two more if you draft one next year. That's a lot of draft capital that could have been used in areas of need...nevermind...Horseface is terrible at drafting.

You're not seeing the post season for awhile...
[Reply]
New World Order 03:18 PM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I've never seen an O-lineman get 4 penalties in a half...if he holding that much...he's getting beat.

Also whiffing on a 1st round QB that cost multiple picks is a big deal. It's already wasted your Manning defense for two seasons...and will take two more if you draft one next year. That's a lot of draft capital that could have been used..nevermind, Horseface is terrible at drafting.

You're not seeing the post season for awhile...

Their only hope is Brees.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:37 PM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by KramzRectum:
I am happy Trevor won the gig. He was clearly the better QB this offseason. So he doesn't have a monster arm but he can get the ball there and his placement is awesome.

Trevor hit Sunshine on that back shoulder throw while Sunshine was adjusting his route. Both guys were on the same page, something I have yet to see Lynch do with any WR.

Trevor was doing great last year until the wheels fell off the cart. The OL was trash, RB's went down one after another and a street FA (who retired this offseason) came in and was markedly better. Our HC who was also the OC was in the hospital and Elway shut him down for a week. This alone was tough on the young QB's, John made Kubes give up the OC duties for his own health. Broncos also lost Wade for a game and then he had to call the next game from the booth. Trevor wasn't the only problem.

Since they redesigned the Rookie payscale it doesn't hurt to miss or have to develop a 1st round pick for a couple years as you are not stuck paying a guy the top of the payscale for being a 1st round pick. Lynch is still a cheap option for another couple years, they can keep him to develop him unless the other 2 great picks John made push him off the roster.

Speaking of the other 2 QB's John hit on Sloter, dude is smooth, can run the O, has a solid arm, great footwork and mechanics and works well in the pocket. I could see him being elevated to the 2nd QB job if he keeps playing well this PS.

Kelly is an unknown but he has as much upside as Lynch, his pedigree is better but he is kind of a head case. I can't wait to see what he can do next TC.

If John ends up moving or cutting Lynch it is only because he hit on a couple other lower round guys and they pushed him off the roster.

Love that our OL was playing average to above average at times Sat. Trevor is going to have more time to push the ball downfield this year. Bolles had some flags but he did well otherwise, he is a rook after all and none of his flags hurt the drives.

Throw in hitting a home run with Henderson and CJ back to full speed, if Charles flashes anything this week they are going to have a tough decision on cutting a good RB.
You are obviously delusional, and in need of a Baker Act type scenario! If you believe this shit :-):-):-)
[Reply]
FlaChief58 03:40 PM 08-21-2017
The reality is we have two good, young QB's. One is a reliable, Andy Dalton type player and the other is inconsistant, but with limitless upside.

Denver is in a great spot at the QB position.
This made me :-):-):-)
[Reply]
FlaChief58 03:47 PM 08-21-2017
The Broncos aren't babying and scheming to help Paxton the way the Chiefs are doing with Mahomes. They actually want Paxton to do things that NFL QB's have to do and they're willing to let him struggle so he can learn.

The Chiefs are trying to make Mahomes look good by dumbing down the things they're asking him to execute. Denver isn't.
And the hits just keep on coming! Donks fans are shitting their collective pants knowing that they are the only team in the West without a qb. To the cellar bitches!
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 04:33 PM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
So where does that leave Chad Kelly???
On IR.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 04:35 PM 08-21-2017
Meanwhile, KC is paying Alex Smith $17M :-)

Siemian made $759,468 (salary+perf bonus) in '16. Making $615K this yr. Dollar for dollar, rivals Dak Prescot for top QB value. #9sports

— Mike Klis (@MikeKlis) August 21, 2017

[Reply]
vailpass 04:43 PM 08-21-2017
Some of you boys have had the boot on your throat for so long it's made you desperate.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:48 PM 08-21-2017
Meanwhile, KC is paying Alex Smith $17M :-)

Yea for one more year and our roster is still better thanks to our drafting over the past couple of years :-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:51 PM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Some of you boys have had the boot on your throat for so long it's made you desperate.
I'll admit, I have battered fan syndrome. But Knowmo and KramzRectum are drinking some Jim Jones type KoolAid! But you can't blame us for hoping the tide has finally turned in our favor (even if it's only 2 weeks into preseason)!
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:52 PM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by staylor26:
104.3 The FAN @1043TheFan
BREAKING: Sources tell @bstokley14 the #Broncos have made their decision and will name @TrevorSiemian their starting QB.
They may as well have came out saying Pixton is officially a bust. Because him not being able to beat out Alex Smith lite tells that tale.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 04:52 PM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Yea for one more year and our roster is still better thanks to our drafting over the past couple of years :-)

After objectively thinking it over, I'd rather have Denver's player in 20 out of the following 26 spots.

QB Lynch/Siemian > Smith
RB Charles/Anderson > Ware/Hunt
WR DT > Hill
WR2 Sanders > Conley
WR 3 Henderson > ???
TE Kelce > Green
LT Bolles > Fisher
LG Garcia > Fulton
C Paradis > Morse
RG Leary > LDT
RT Schwartz > Watson

OLB Von > Houston
OLB Ray > Tamba
ILB Marshall > DJ
ILB Davis > ???
DE Jones > Crick/Gotsis
NT Logan > Peko
DE Wolfe > Bailey
CB Talib > Peters
CB Harris Jr > Mitchell
CB Roby > Nelson
FS Stewart > Parker
SS Berry > Ward

K McManus > Santos
P Riley Dixon > Colquitt
KR/PR Hill > McKenzie/Henderson

[Reply]
RealSNR 05:11 PM 08-21-2017
After objectively thinking it over, I'd rather have Denver's player in 20 out of the following 26 spots.
Originally Posted by :
QB Lynch/Siemian > Smith
RB Charles/Anderson > Ware/Hunt
WR DT > Hill
WR2 Sanders > Conley
WR 3 Henderson > ???
TE Kelce > Green
LT Bolles > Fisher
LG Garcia > Fulton (Fulton isn't our starter this year you unbelievable dumbfuck)

C Paradis > Morse
RG Leary > LDT
RT Schwartz > Watson

OLB Von > Houston
OLB Ray > Tamba (Again, Tamba isn't our starter you buttfucking moron)
ILB Marshall > DJ
ILB Davis > ???
DE Jones > Crick/Gotsis
NT Logan > Peko
DE Wolfe > Bailey
CB Talib > Peters

CB Harris Jr > Mitchell
CB Roby > Nelson
FS Stewart > Parker
SS Berry > Ward

K McManus > Santos
P Riley Dixon > Colquitt
KR/PR Hill > McKenzie/Henderson
Outside of totally getting wrong the 9 spots I have italicized, I'd say your assessment definitely is totally objective
[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:19 PM 08-21-2017
put down the crack pipe son. Its fucking up your brain
[Reply]
Page 1011 of 4782
« First < 11511911961100110071008100910101011 101210131014101510211061111115112011 > Last »
Up