Page 149 of 449
« First < 4999139145146147148149 150151152153159199249 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Jalen Ramsey has asked for a trade
St. Patty's Fire 04:17 PM 09-16-2019
https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...813515777?s=21
[Reply]
neech 10:46 AM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
It wouldn’t surprise me if he went to the Eagles.
I can see the Ravens taking him.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:47 AM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
What if it doesn't?

I mean, I know I've been hearing that, but who actually knows, and who's just talking out of their ass?

I'd argue nobody knows, and while the NFLPA will try to force it, they've been pretty toothless.
It's going to go up, there is no way it doesn't. I think they'll get the 18 game schedule which leads to giving the players more money and larger caps.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 10:47 AM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I wonder what Veach is doing right now
Probably reading this thread laughing at all of us.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:48 AM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Explain
You need it explained?

Watkins at 16 AAV
Hitchens at 9 AAV
Mathieu at 14 AAV
Clark at 20 AAV AND a 1st and 2nd round pick

After Mahomes and Jones are signed, we're not going to have much room to do anything. In case you haven't noticed, we have 1 CB with any sort of potential whatsoever on the books after this year (Ward) and he played like a fucking piece of shit in one game this year. Structure be damned, he needs to stop overpaying for players to this extent.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:49 AM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by ljmhawk:
why is everyone so obsessed with draft picks? Ramsey is an ALL PRO CB and is 24years old. our 1st rd picks for the foreseeable future will be around the 30-32 range....those are basically 2nd round picks. you no question give up a couple picks if you can get a YOUNG, ALL PRO talent. the draft is a crap shoot, atleast with Ramsey you know what you have and that’s a god damn stud.
If didn't seem to be inches away from a Marcus Peters style mental meltdown I'd agree with you. It's why I liked Fitzpatrick.

People that throw tantrums like that, and the after the whistle cheap shots and the running across the field to hit Watkins shit give me pause.

Tyreek and later Watkins were beating him, and he lost his shit.

What if Brady and Brown torch him in the play-offs? Is he going to lose his shit?

Fuck it, whatever. He's a talented player, and I don't trust him to maintain professional focus. Carry on.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:49 AM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It's going to go up, there is no way it doesn't. I think they'll get the 18 game schedule which leads to giving the players more money and larger caps.
Not if QB’s keep getting hurt or retiring.

Luck, Big Ben, Cam, Darnold. All done or out for a significant period of time.

Viewership in those markets will be down bc they don’t want to waste time watching backup QB’s when they know they’re ****ed.

But hey let’s go to 18 game seasons and risk more of this shit.

It’s dumb as ****
[Reply]
neech 10:49 AM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by Iconic:
So a lot of reports are saying it might be a pick and a player or two we are trading.

Who the hell would this player be?
Watkins, Jags need O help. It would free up money for Ramsey.

he's gone after this season anyway.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:50 AM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
gods I hope not. I fucking hate the 18 game idea.
[Reply]
O.city 10:50 AM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
You need it explained?

Watkins at 16 AAV
Hitchens at 9 AAV
Mathieu at 14 AAV

After Mahomes and Jones are signed, we're not going to have much room to do anything. In case you haven't noticed, we have 1 CB with any sort of potential whatsoever on the books after this year (Ward) and he played like a ****ing piece of shit in one game this year. Structure be damned, he needs to stop overpaying for players to this extent.
Thankfully he's drafted really we...…..wait.

But I will say with the contracts, I think we need a little re eval. It's a lot, but the cap has gone up, so have contracts.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:51 AM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by neech:
Watkins, Jags need O help. It would free up money for Ramsey.

he's gone after this season anyway.
We can do much better with Watkins. As long as he stays healthy, he's effectively a 1 year rental at 14 million when we'd be trading him.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09-18-2019, 10:53 AM
This message has been deleted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!.
neech 10:53 AM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
You need it explained?

Watkins at 16 AAV
Hitchens at 9 AAV
Mathieu at 14 AAV

After Mahomes and Jones are signed, we're not going to have much room to do anything. In case you haven't noticed, we have 1 CB with any sort of potential whatsoever on the books after this year (Ward) and he played like a ****ing piece of shit in one game this year. Structure be damned, he needs to stop overpaying for players to this extent.

I agree with this point. People think we have a bottomless check book in KC to sign anyone these days. That's just not realistic.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:55 AM 09-18-2019
I agree with this point. People think we have a bottomless check book in KC to sign anyone these days. That's just not realistic.
But what is realistic is contracts have outs in them, restructures to kick the can down the line can also be done when it's pretty obvious that after 20 the cap is going to increase quite a lot.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:55 AM 09-18-2019
Watkins will be gone after this year.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:56 AM 09-18-2019
only NE can do that - God only knows how
[Reply]
Mecca 10:56 AM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Watkins will be gone after this year.
And if he's not it's on a new deal where his first year is going to be a low cap number.
[Reply]
Page 149 of 449
« First < 4999139145146147148149 150151152153159199249 > Last »
Up