ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>CNN's Chris Cuomo wants to fight after being called "Fredo"
FlorentinePogen 08:00 PM 08-12-2019

Already getting flack for comparing "Fredo" to the N-word. :-)
#fredo is trending on twitter.

Did @ChrisCuomo *just say that “Fredo” is to Italians what the N word is to black people? Th N word is a dehumanizing word used against blacks who endured years of oppression. Fredo is a term from The Godfather, referring to the dumb brother. Equivocating the two is pure racism.

— Katrina Pierson (@KatrinaPierson) August 13, 2019

[Reply]
srvy 11:55 AM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
Oh, so you called out Trump for his violent rhetoric? Ok, I'll condemn Cuomo then but I'm going to need citations first.
:-)What a Fredo:-)
[Reply]
JohnnyV13 11:56 AM 08-13-2019
Chris Cuomo needs to just accept that he's the kind of guy that has fantasies of getting fucked up the ass by Justin Bieber. He'll be happier when he comes to terms with his true self.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:00 PM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
He didn't want to fight that guy. That was all bravado.

Especially after he took his glasses off and asked what he was going to do about it.
Cuomo's an iron pumper and a steroid or HGH created faux-tough guy. He would have thrown down if he thought he could get away with it, in terms of police and scandal.
[Reply]
Pogue 12:19 PM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
Chris Plante called him Fredo about 5-6 years ago....I don't remember Rush doing it until the last few years. :-)
Rush explained today where he started calling him Fredo, that was when Fredo Cuomo was in Cuba talking about Communism on CNN.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:19 PM 08-13-2019
Looks like Fredo was more of a FredoCat, he wasn't willing to deliver the first punch, he just stood there and jabber-jawed.

What a fucking pussy Fredo is... His kids, wife, and side pieces should disown him. He's a fucking coward.
[Reply]
Bwana 01:29 PM 08-13-2019

"And if you see Chris Cuomo in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on him. And you tell him he's not welcome anymore, anywhere."

Dad was a governor, brother was a governor, Chris is on CNN.

Yep, he is Fredo
[Reply]
BanHam 01:30 PM 08-13-2019
He seems confused about himself.

> The New York Post reported:

CNN anchor Chris Cuomo, who was captured on a viral video getting into a profanity-laced exchange with a person who called him “Fredo,” once referred to himself as the hapless “The Godfather” character in a radio interview.

The Godbothered: CNN’s Chris Cuomo loses it over ‘Fredo’ jab
Cuomo was interviewed by Curtis Sliwa on his AM 970 radio show in January 2010 about whether his brother Andrew might seek the Democratic nomination for governor.

Sliwa said he dubbed the Cuomo family “la Cuomo Nostra.”

“There is a group of people — politicos — who always hint they might run, but not necessarily plunge all the way, and they are members of la Cuomo.”

“Who am I, then, Fredo?” Cuomo asked in response.

“Yes, exactly,” Sliwa said. “So you better be careful that your brother Andrew doesn’t kiss you on both cheeks and then all of a sudden they take you out on the middle of the lake and where’s Chris?”

“He kisses me plenty because he’s a great big brother,” Cuomo said.

[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:45 PM 08-13-2019
Ma, Mikey's coming over gonna lift. . . .

NSFW Language.

[Reply]
Marcellus 02:05 PM 08-13-2019
Whats really funny and telling is everytime the guy tells him "I thought that was your name" he is trolling him again and Cuomo still just runs his mouth. :-)
[Reply]
displacedinMN 02:11 PM 08-13-2019
Cuomo wants to be the news. Not report it.
[Reply]
ghak99 02:18 PM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Cuomo's an iron pumper and a steroid or HGH created faux-tough guy. He would have thrown down if he thought he could get away with it, in terms of police and scandal.
Know very very little of Fredo, but this is the first thing I assumed when watching his demeanor.

They're all the same until they get their shit pushed in by someone who can actually handle themselves without all the extra theater. If only he could have got in a few more slow roll trolls with the "I thought that was your name" we might have got to see Fredo get placed.
[Reply]
Iowanian 02:24 PM 08-13-2019
Cuomo, like many other whiny rich boys act like they've never had or given a black eye as an adult.

Most of them would be better people if they had been clocked at least once.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 02:27 PM 08-13-2019
Fredo 4 life!!!
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:11 PM 08-13-2019
How does the British Rapper called "Fredo" feel about this?
[Reply]
Pogue 03:17 PM 08-13-2019

Fake News Fredo! #FredoCuomo pic.twitter.com/xb5DfsMlxz

— Team Trump (@TeamTrump) August 13, 2019

[Reply]
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Up