ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 12
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>CNN's Chris Cuomo wants to fight after being called "Fredo"
FlorentinePogen 08:00 PM 08-12-2019

Already getting flack for comparing "Fredo" to the N-word. :-)
#fredo is trending on twitter.

Did @ChrisCuomo *just say that ďFredoĒ is to Italians what the N word is to black people? Th N word is a dehumanizing word used against blacks who endured years of oppression. Fredo is a term from The Godfather, referring to the dumb brother. Equivocating the two is pure racism.

— Katrina Pierson (@KatrinaPierson) August 13, 2019

[Reply]
Bowser 08:26 AM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Can you imagine how they'd wig out if a video surfaced with Hannity doing something similar? They'd be screaming for his head 24/7.

Is there an Irish equivalent to Fredo? :-)

via GIPHY

[Reply]
neech 08:27 AM 08-13-2019

[Reply]
InChiefsHell 08:35 AM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
But that's not important. They're pushing narratives, not accurate racial slurs.
Agreed. This is an epic fail is what I'm getting at. They don't even know how to fake news properly, and they are the kings of fake news...
[Reply]
InChiefsHell 08:37 AM 08-13-2019
Can you imagine how they'd wig out if a video surfaced with Hannity doing something similar? They'd be screaming for his head 24/7.

Danny Boy? :-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:45 AM 08-13-2019
I wonder what Fredo's response was to conservative people being attacked in public?

Again, he's all talk and no action, the bitch needs to just shut up and take it. Lord knows he's earned it.

And last, now that we know what bothers him, conservatives who live around him need to taunt him endlessly. Maxine style...
[Reply]
Pogue 08:47 AM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by neech:
:-)

Definitely Fredo Cuomo. By the way, Rush Limbaugh will laugh himself silly on todayís show. I believe he coined the nickname for Cuomo, and explained why in detail. His father and brother are/were power players by being Governors for New York and then thereís Fredo who hosts a low rated CNN show.

These people canít handle being laughed at and made fun of by a trumper.
[Reply]
patteeu 08:57 AM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Honestly, I've never heard the term Fredo used vs him or anyone else outside of a movie quote.

I think he's reaching and you can't pretend to be tough-guy when you're a CNN beta.
It's been Rush Limbaugh's nickname for Chris Cuomo for quite a while. It's kind of perfect.
[Reply]
patteeu 08:58 AM 08-13-2019

There's not even an Italian equivalent to Fredo. Fredo is an individual slur, kind of like cuck and dumbass.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:03 AM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
There's not even an Italian equivalent to Fredo. Fredo is an individual slur, kind of like outstanding citizen and dumbass.
Ok, what did you originally type, because I'm 99% sure "outstanding citizen" is a CP autocorrect, lol.
[Reply]
scho63 09:07 AM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by Pogue:
:-)

Definitely Fredo Cuomo. By the way, Rush Limbaugh will laugh himself silly on today’s show. I believe he coined the nickname for Cuomo, and explained why in detail. His father and brother are/were power players by being Governors for New York and then there’s Fredo who hosts a low rated CNN show.

These people can’t handle being laughed at and made fun of by a trumper.
It was NOT Rush Limbaugh it was Chris Plante

Originally Posted by scho63:
Chris Plante on WMAL radio in DC calls him Fredo Cuomo all the time and Magilla Gorilla and they are the Cuomo Crime Family with father Mario The Godfather Cuomo !!!

You gotta listen to Chris Plante-I think he is a funnier Dan Bongiono
http://www.wmal.com/chris-plante/

[Reply]
neech 09:08 AM 08-13-2019
Chris Plante show is making fun of Fredo Cuomo now.
[Reply]
Bwana 09:09 AM 08-13-2019
Fredo seems to be a hyperactive girly man.
[Reply]
Pogue 09:17 AM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
It was NOT Rush Limbaugh it was Chris Plante
I donít know, Rush has been calling him Fredo for a long time, even took 10 mins explaining why thatís his nickname.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:18 AM 08-13-2019

Good Fellas Smash Phone GIF from Goodfellas GIFs

[Reply]
Munson 09:25 AM 08-13-2019

[Reply]
Page 7 of 12
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up