ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 12
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>CNN's Chris Cuomo wants to fight after being called "Fredo"
FlorentinePogen 08:00 PM 08-12-2019

Already getting flack for comparing "Fredo" to the N-word. :-)
#fredo is trending on twitter.

Did @ChrisCuomo *just say that “Fredo” is to Italians what the N word is to black people? Th N word is a dehumanizing word used against blacks who endured years of oppression. Fredo is a term from The Godfather, referring to the dumb brother. Equivocating the two is pure racism.

— Katrina Pierson (@KatrinaPierson) August 13, 2019

[Reply]
WhiteWhale 09:59 PM 08-12-2019
Yeah, watching Fredo try to be street in that video made me fall over laughing.

We're in clown world. This is obscene.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:04 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Oops. :-)
[Reply]
vailpass 10:05 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Yeah, watching Fredo try to be street in that video made me fall over laughing.

We're in clown world. This is obscene.
Couldn’t have looked more fake if they tried.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 10:07 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Still going at it with the whataboutisms? Trump never threatened anyone with violence outside of ISIS and NK that is. And your condemnation of Cuomo should not be contingent upon anything if you had any integrity at all.

You're a ****ing hack of the worst kind. Just admit it. You don't care about any violence at all unless you can somehow pin it on Trump and not because you feel for the people who were threatened, but only because Hillary lost.

You're a fluke of a hack at that.
So you don't have examples of you calling out Trump's rhetoric? Well, I for one am SHOCKED. I really had you pegged as a non partisan principled guy up until this point. :-)
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 10:11 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Seems like NJ is trying to conflate laughing at how ridiculous Fredo Cuomo looks with being outraged that anyone would ever jaw about violence.
I was actually responding to somebody who called me out for allegedly supporting Cuomo (never did this) despite his talk of violence.

But never miss a chance to jump into a conversation and embarrass yourself.
[Reply]
2bikemike 10:47 PM 08-12-2019
Calling someone Fredo is not like the N-word. Now if he would have called him a Guido well then maybe you could argue that!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:55 PM 08-12-2019
I would have gotten closer. That's a few years off work kind of settlement.
[Reply]
Bump 10:58 PM 08-12-2019
He's just going to be referred to as Fredo from here on out. It's not a racial slur, it's a personal insult to him.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:00 PM 08-12-2019
Chrissy wasnt mad when a guest used it to describe Don Jr

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/s...355475456?s=19
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 11:04 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Chrissy wasnt mad when a guest used it to describe Don Jr

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/s...355475456?s=19

Yeah...:-)

pic.twitter.com/Qqh8uAWpK4

— Another One (@Another68188320) August 13, 2019

[Reply]
JohnnyV13 11:26 PM 08-12-2019
Google Fredo Corleone and you get this (at least right now you do):

Frederico "Fredo" Corleone is a fictional character in Mario Puzo's novel The Godfather, and is based loosely on Chris Cuomo. Fredo is portrayed by American actor John Cazale in the Francis Ford Coppola film adaptation and in the sequel, The Godfather Part II. He is the second son of the mafia don Vito Corleone. Wikipedia

That's in the summary that pops up on the right hand side of the page. I doubt it lasts long, but it's pretty funny
[Reply]
Passepartout 11:33 PM 08-12-2019
He is saying bring it on. Well we shall see if it just all talk but no action now won't we?!
[Reply]
listopencil 12:01 AM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyV13:

Frederico "Fredo" Corleone is a fictional character in Mario Puzo's novel The Godfather, and is based loosely on Chris Cuomo. Fredo is portrayed by American actor John Cazale in the Francis Ford Coppola film adaptation and in the sequel, The Godfather Part II. He is the second son of the mafia don Vito Corleone. Wikipedia

That's in the summary that pops up on the right hand side of the page. I doubt it lasts long, but it's pretty funny
Protected "Fredo Corleone": Persistent vandalism ([Edit=Require autoconfirmed or confirmed access] (expires 05:42, 20 August 2019 (UTC)))
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 12:45 AM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
He's just going to be referred to as Fredo from here on out. It's not a racial slur, it's a personal insult to him.
I was thinking the same thing. People will call him Fredo just to trigger him. The best thing he could do is start calling himself Fredo.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 01:08 AM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyV13:

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 12
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up