ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 12
< 123 4567 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>CNN's Chris Cuomo wants to fight after being called "Fredo"
FlorentinePogen 08:00 PM 08-12-2019

Already getting flack for comparing "Fredo" to the N-word. :-)
#fredo is trending on twitter.

Did @ChrisCuomo *just say that “Fredo” is to Italians what the N word is to black people? Th N word is a dehumanizing word used against blacks who endured years of oppression. Fredo is a term from The Godfather, referring to the dumb brother. Equivocating the two is pure racism.

— Katrina Pierson (@KatrinaPierson) August 13, 2019

[Reply]
mlyonsd 09:11 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:

Your hypocrisy is stunning. Are you really oblivious to it?
So is yours. But I know you aren't oblivious to it.
[Reply]
petegz28 09:13 PM 08-12-2019
Lol what a pathetic response. Trump supporters have absolutely no room to criticize anybody for threatening violence. Remember when Gianforte bodyslammed a reporter and Republicans voted him into office? Here's what Trump said about him.

Trump thinks violence against journalists helps Republicans. I wonder why?

[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 09:14 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
You keep throwing out your whataboutisms and think you're fooling someone when everyone sees right through your bullshit.

Remember, this has nothing to do with anyone but Cuoma and as you bash others for doing stuff you support him. Cause you're a ****ing hack.
Dude, you directly called me out for allegedly supporting somebody who threatens violence. Bringing up your support of Trump is very relevant to show that you're full of shit.
[Reply]
petegz28 09:15 PM 08-12-2019
Lol what a pathetic response. Trump supporters have absolutely no room to criticize anybody for threatening violence. Remember when Gianforte bodyslammed a reporter and Republicans voted him into office? Here's what Trump said about him.

Trump thinks violence against journalists helps Republicans. I wonder why?

[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:19 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Men that want to fight, dont fuck around yaking about it for 5 minutes.

[Reply]
petegz28 09:21 PM 08-12-2019
Dude, you directly called me out for allegedly supporting somebody who threatens violence. Bringing up your support of Trump is very relevant to show that you're full of shit.
And all you can do about it is throw out whataboutisms. You are a hack.

You have yet to even come close to condemning Cuomo in any fashion. Cause you are a hack. BTW, Trump hasn't assaulted anyone other than your weak ego, just FYI.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 09:26 PM 08-12-2019
And all you can do about it is throw out whataboutisms. You are a hack.

You have yet to even come close to condemning Cuomo in any fashion. Cause you are a hack.
I'm just pointing out that your opposition to violent rhetoric isn't sincere. Is that a whataboutism? If you say so, but you're still a hypocrite.
[Reply]
petegz28 09:27 PM 08-12-2019
I'm just pointing out that your opposition to violent rhetoric isn't sincere. Is that a whataboutism? If you say so. You're still a hypocrite though.
You're just pointing out you support threatening violence as long as you like the person doing the threatening. You can call me whatever you want, dickhead. After all these posts you have yet to call out Cuomo. Hell, even fuckless Kotter attempted that much. :-)
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 09:32 PM 08-12-2019
You're just pointing out you support threatening violence as long as you like the person doing the threatening. You can call me whatever you want, dickhead. After all these posts you have yet to call out Cuomo. Hell, even ****less Kotter attempted that much. :-)
Oh, so you called out Trump for his violent rhetoric? Ok, I'll condemn Cuomo then but I'm going to need citations first.
[Reply]
Munson 09:35 PM 08-12-2019

[Reply]
petegz28 09:36 PM 08-12-2019
Oh, so you called out Trump for his violent rhetoric? Ok, I'll condemn Cuomo then but I'm going to need citations first.
Still going at it with the whataboutisms? Trump never threatened anyone with violence outside of ISIS and NK that is. And your condemnation of Cuomo should not be contingent upon anything if you had any integrity at all.

You're a fucking hack of the worst kind. Just admit it. You don't care about any violence at all unless you can somehow pin it on Trump and not because you feel for the people who were threatened, but only because Hillary lost.

You're a fluke of a hack at that.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 09:37 PM 08-12-2019
Actually guilt by association is a fallacy.

Someone calling you out for what YOU believe is not the same thing.

You suck at debate.
[Reply]
greg63 09:43 PM 08-12-2019
...So he doesn't like being called "Fredo"?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:47 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Actually guilt by association is a fallacy.

Someone calling you out for what YOU believe is not the same thing.

You suck at debate.
Yeah, when you are the one who asserts that something is a big deal you're the one who gets dinged when you excuse it in certain instances.

Seems like NJ is trying to conflate laughing at how ridiculous Fredo Cuomo looks with being outraged that anyone would ever jaw about violence.
[Reply]
patteeu 09:49 PM 08-12-2019

Devin Nunes was referred to as “Fredo” on CNN in March. CNN’s David Gregory compared @DonaldJTrumpJr to “Fredo” in February. And in January, CNN’s Ana Navarro referred to @DonaldJTrumpJr as “Fredo”...to Cuomo on his own show. https://t.co/jXCUfFkYvs

— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) August 13, 2019

[Reply]
Page 3 of 12
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up