ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 12
< 12 3456 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>CNN's Chris Cuomo wants to fight after being called "Fredo"
FlorentinePogen 08:00 PM 08-12-2019

Already getting flack for comparing "Fredo" to the N-word. :-)
#fredo is trending on twitter.

Did @ChrisCuomo *just say that “Fredo” is to Italians what the N word is to black people? Th N word is a dehumanizing word used against blacks who endured years of oppression. Fredo is a term from The Godfather, referring to the dumb brother. Equivocating the two is pure racism.

— Katrina Pierson (@KatrinaPierson) August 13, 2019

[Reply]
petegz28 08:43 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
Lol that guy got punked like a bitch.
Look at you supporting someone threatening violence. You are such a hack.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 08:44 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
They only Italian slurs I've heard of are the ones from mob movies. Not being Italian, I don't know if they're truly offensive to Italians or not.
You mean like goodfellas that's based on real people?
Or Donnie brasco that's based on real events?
[Reply]
stevieray 08:45 PM 08-12-2019
Lol that guy got punked like a bitch.
No kidding

Fredo wasn't trying to get through anyone to get to that guy.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 08:47 PM 08-12-2019
Last night we consumed a wonderful pizza from a local joint called El Fredo's.

Coincidence? I don't think so.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 08:48 PM 08-12-2019
I forgot what his dad was famous for besides being a governor of New York. and it's his keynote speech at the 1984 democratic national convention. AKA Mondale... Who got slaughtered in the national election. I think he only won Rhode Island
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 08:50 PM 08-12-2019
Cuomo's reaction here is disgraceful....but the clowns who provoked him and recorded it, are the biggest pussies in NY.

Too many New Yorkers are dumbass caricatures of the characters in "Gangs of New York"...

:-)
[Reply]
Frazod 08:51 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
You mean like goodfellas that's based on real people?
Or Donnie brasco that's based on real events?
I get your point, but these movies are also decades old now.
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:53 PM 08-12-2019
If I ever got my ass kicked by a CNN anchor I'd lop my own balls off before breakfast.

Fred's is a twat waffle

I think the guy did an excellent job of trolling him.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 08:56 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Look at you supporting someone threatening violence. You are such a hack.
Support? He's a news anchor, not a politician.

But here's a video of Trump threatening and inciting violence at his rallies where none of you cared and happily voted for him.

[Reply]
petegz28 08:57 PM 08-12-2019
Support? He's a news anchor, not a politician.

But here's a video of Trump threatening and inciting violence at his rallies where none of you cared and happily voted for him.

Yeah, this has nothing to do with Trump, dumb ass. Like I said, supporting violence because he is "on your side". You are a pathetic, pussy. You talk so much shit on here but you are as disingenuous as it gets. You're a hack.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 08:58 PM 08-12-2019
Men that want to fight, dont fuck around yaking about it for 5 minutes.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:59 PM 08-12-2019
CNN never seemed to call this a slur until their bitch boy acted like a fool. And NJ Dumb Ass is there to support him like a good cuckold.
[Reply]
vailpass 09:08 PM 08-12-2019
All bark and no bite. The Fredo guy didn’t want a piece of anybody and would have flinched if the other guy would have moved his hand fast.
Fake news.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 09:08 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Yeah, this has nothing to do with Trump, dumb ass. Like I said, supporting violence because he is "on your side". You are a pathetic, pussy. You talk so much shit on here but you are as disingenuous as it gets. You're a hack.
Lol what a pathetic response. Trump supporters have absolutely no room to criticize anybody for threatening violence. Remember when Gianforte bodyslammed a reporter and Republicans voted him into office? Here's what Trump said about him.

Originally Posted by :
“I had heard he body-slammed a reporter,” Mr. Trump said, noting that he was initially concerned that Mr. Gianforte would lose in a special election last May. “I said, ‘Wait a minute. I know Montana pretty well; I think it might help him.’ And it did.”

“Anybody that can do a body-slam,” the president added, “that’s my kind of guy.”
Trump thinks violence against journalists helps Republicans. I wonder why?

Your hypocrisy is stunning. Are you really oblivious to it?
[Reply]
petegz28 09:10 PM 08-12-2019
Lol what a pathetic response. Trump supporters have absolutely no room to criticize anybody for threatening violence. Remember when Gianforte bodyslammed a reporter and Republicans voted him into office? Here's what Trump said about him.

Your hypocrisy is stunning. Are you really oblivious to it?
You keep throwing out your whataboutisms and think you're fooling someone when everyone sees right through your bullshit.

Remember, this has nothing to do with anyone but Cuoma and as you bash others for doing stuff you support him. Cause you're a fucking hack.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 12
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up