ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 12
« First < 678910 1112 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>CNN's Chris Cuomo wants to fight after being called "Fredo"
FlorentinePogen 08:00 PM 08-12-2019

Already getting flack for comparing "Fredo" to the N-word. :-)
#fredo is trending on twitter.

Did @ChrisCuomo *just say that “Fredo” is to Italians what the N word is to black people? Th N word is a dehumanizing word used against blacks who endured years of oppression. Fredo is a term from The Godfather, referring to the dumb brother. Equivocating the two is pure racism.

— Katrina Pierson (@KatrinaPierson) August 13, 2019

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:20 PM 08-13-2019
Wow.

You wanna know why the media on the left is emboldened? Look a this shit.

Tucker Carlson gets threatened at dinner for being...at dinner - somehow he's still the bad guy. The left writ large has no problem harassing Republicans for simply existing.

This guy flips his shit over getting called Fredo (and seriously, that's kinda funny and is not any kind of insult to Italians, it's an insult to less successful siblings who trade on their family name and would be dogshit without it) and he's getting the play the victim card this morning.

Wow. Again - if Tucker Carlson does this, the calls for his job would be ringing from every corner. And ultimately this one might've actually cost him his scalp. Cuomo, OTOH, will get lauded for it before all is said and done.

And people try to insist there's no double-standard. Or act surprised that a preening shithead behaved like Cuomo did here. Of course he did - because this is how he's accustomed to being treated. He can be a bloviating faux tough guy and there's nothing that will come of it.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 03:24 PM 08-13-2019

[Reply]
Merde Furieux 03:28 PM 08-13-2019
FredoDoug... NinerFredo....
[Reply]
Pogue 03:32 PM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
:-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:37 PM 08-13-2019
Hey Fredo, NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS! If I wanted to disparage you because of your heritage "Fredo" wouldn't be the word I, or anybody, would use...

Fuck you, you European wannabe pussy!
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 03:37 PM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Hey Fredo, NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS! If I wanted to disparage you because of your heritage "Fredo" wouldn't be the word I, or anybody, would use...

**** you, you European wannabe pussy!
He's a disgrace to Italians. So was his father.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...ir-own-choices
[Reply]
T-post Tom 04:25 PM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:

http://<font size="5">https://www.ne...choices</font>
I forgot about his personal attacks on the Covington kids. Hey, Chris "stand up like a man" (to use your hypocritical words) & admit you were wrong on every level in attacking the Covington kids. :-)
[Reply]
Bwana 04:41 PM 08-13-2019

[Reply]
Bwana 04:59 PM 08-13-2019

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:37 PM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...ir-own-choices
It's Guido that's insulting to Italians.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:39 PM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Wow.

You wanna know why the media on the left is emboldened? Look a this shit.

Tucker Carlson gets threatened at dinner for being...at dinner - somehow he's still the bad guy. The left writ large has no problem harassing Republicans for simply existing.

This guy flips his shit over getting called Fredo (and seriously, that's kinda funny and is not any kind of insult to Italians, it's an insult to less successful siblings who trade on their family name and would be dogshit without it) and he's getting the play the victim card this morning.

Wow. Again - if Tucker Carlson does this, the calls for his job would be ringing from every corner. And ultimately this one might've actually cost him his scalp. Cuomo, OTOH, will get lauded for it before all is said and done.

And people try to insist there's no double-standard. Or act surprised that a preening shithead behaved like Cuomo did here. Of course he did - because this is how he's accustomed to being treated. He can be a bloviating faux tough guy and there's nothing that will come of it.
Pick up some books on how the Bolsheviks behaved. Then you'll understand.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:43 PM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Can you imagine how they'd wig out if a video surfaced with Hannity doing something similar? They'd be screaming for his head 24/7.

Is there an Irish equivalent to Fredo? :-)
Mick

Paddy

Bog-trotter

Drunk
[Reply]
neech 05:57 PM 08-13-2019
Mike you don't come to Las Vegas and talk to man like Moe Green like that.
[Reply]
BanHam 06:52 PM 08-13-2019
Siri is calling Cuomo 'Fredo' now:

[Reply]
theoldcoach 07:21 PM 08-13-2019
I am half Italian. My Mother was full Italian.

Both of my wife’s parents were of Italian descent.

If Fredo was the worst thing that either of us had ever been called, we would consider ourselves fortunate. If I had a dollar for every time I have been called Dago..... I would be driving a Ferrari. And honestly.....Dago never has really bothered me.

Cuomo can go **ck himself! Get a **cking life and get over yourself, Cuomo.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 12
« First < 678910 1112 >
Up