ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 10
« First < 45678 910 >
The Lounge>Dak rejected $30 million/yr offer
RunKC 02:38 PM 08-12-2019
This guy is pressing for $40 million a year. I hope Jerry is stupid enough to give it to him :-)

Dak Prescott has turned down a $30M/year deal and is seeking $40M/year, per @SlaterNFL pic.twitter.com/MCOwLDcu6s

— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) August 12, 2019

[Reply]
oldman 09:51 AM 08-13-2019
Foolish, foolish Dak.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:55 AM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by oldman:
Foolish, foolish Dak.
Yeah, expect him to tweak a knee or something before the preseason ends...
[Reply]
Flying High D 10:54 AM 08-13-2019
Jerry needs to eat up as much cap space on him as possible. Go Jerry Go
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 11:25 AM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I really just don't get why these players have to be so ****ing greedy.

I'll bet you anything Mahomes takes a team friendly deal because he's humble and was brought up right. He's smart enough to know 35 mil is PLENTY. Just because I'm the best doesn't mean I have to make more than everyone else ever made.
He want's an OL and a team around him . he's not stupid.
All Mahomes will need going forward is a solid O line. You give him that and I donít think you have to necessarily pay big money to receivers. Keep Kelce around for a safety net and let Mahomes and Reid tear defenses apart for years to come with speedy receivers on rookie contracts that he continually turns into more draft picks by trading them before they make there big paychecks. Iím sure there will eventually be veteran stud receivers looking to jump on and collect some titles on a team friendly contract deal as well if he can continue to impress like last season. Mahomes is not stupid, his agent will get him the best QB deal there is and we as fans should be more than happy to pay it. Weíve been waiting forever to have a guy like this to build around.
[Reply]
Shields68 01:35 PM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by oldman:
Foolish, foolish Dak.
Hard to tell without knowing how much of it is guaranteed. That has to be a key part for Dak. A couple mediocre seasons, the Cowboys could move on if allowed. He could end up way less then if he forced the Cowboys to franchise him a couple years.
[Reply]
Setsuna 02:10 PM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Yea, i saw this last night on NFL network. What the hell makes him even remotely think he deserves to be the highest paid QB in the NFL? What has he done? He is not a great QB by any means and is a fool for thinking he is. :-)
He was a 4th round pick and he's starting for the GreAT DalLAS COwboYS why shouldn't he try and get his money now?
[Reply]
Bob Dole 03:24 PM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by oldman:
Foolish, foolish Dak.
Iím guessing itís more Dakís Agent than it is Dak.
[Reply]
jallmon 03:36 PM 08-13-2019
On NFL network (Sirius) this morning they were explaining that Dak was a 4th round draft choice, and that's the reason people think he shouldn't get the money. If he'd been a 1st rounder, people wouldn't think twice about giving him the money. They think he is a franchise qb and should get the money.

What are they going to think about a real franchise qb like PMII? $50/$60mm/yr?
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:41 PM 08-13-2019
Come 2020 we will be in the same boat. Only difference is the force of nature is worth big money. He can win without a perfect roster.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:42 PM 08-13-2019
We could wait another year but I doubt they do. Lock him up now.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 03:46 PM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by jallmon:
On NFL network (Sirius) this morning they were explaining that Dak was a 4th round draft choice, and that's the reason people think he shouldn't get the money. If he'd been a 1st rounder, people wouldn't think twice about giving him the money. They think he is a franchise qb and should get the money.

What are they going to think about a real franchise qb like PMII? $50/$60mm/yr?
Itís not about where he was picked. Itís about performance.
[Reply]
Setsuna 03:54 PM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Itís not about where he was picked. Itís about performance.
It's not about performance it's about being the face of the DALlas COWboYS. You seem to ignore that fact since you think Dallas isn't special. The people who own the team think Dallas is the greatest franchise ever and yet they dont want to pay the face of their franchise why? Because they are cheap that's why.
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:02 PM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
It's not about performance it's about being the face of the DALlas COWboYS. You seem to ignore that fact since you think Dallas isn't special. The people who own the team think Dallas is the greatest franchise ever and yet they dont want to pay the face of their franchise why? Because they are cheap that's why.
Jesus fucking christ dude, we get your point. You definitely don't need to say the same thing anymore
[Reply]
Bob Dole 04:04 PM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
It's not about performance it's about being the face of the DALlas COWboYS. You seem to ignore that fact since you think Dallas isn't special. The people who own the team think Dallas is the greatest franchise ever and yet they dont want to pay the face of their franchise why? Because they are cheap that's why.
I live in a place who thinks there are 2 NFL teams: the Cowboys and whoever they play that week.

Yeah, I donít get it.
[Reply]
Setsuna 04:42 PM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
I live in a place who thinks there are 2 NFL teams: the Cowboys and whoever they play that week.

Yeah, I don’t get it.
Look I dislike the Cowboys just as much as anyone else. I'm just trying to explain to you all that your reasoning is sound everywhere else but in Dallas which is the team we are talking about.

Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Jesus ****ing christ dude, we get your point. You definitely don't need to say the same thing anymore
The one time I view your ignored post and it's trash tier. Won't make that same mistake twice.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 10
« First < 45678 910 >
Up