ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Mitch McConnell emailed me
Prison Bitch 09:01 AM 08-12-2019
#blessed

Twitter is silencing us

Prison Bitch,

Twitter has locked our official campaign account for simply sharing video footage of a left-wing mob making violent threats against me outside my home.

I’m sending you this email because it’s the ONLY WAY we can raise the money necessary to fight this censorship.

HELP ME FIGHT SOCIAL MEDIA CENSORSHIP

DONATE $25 RIGHT NOW

DONATE $50 RIGHT NOW

DONATE $100 RIGHT NOW

DONATE $250 RIGHT NOW

DONATE ANOTHER AMOUNT RIGHT NOW

It all seems kind of backwards, doesn’t it? Our account is locked for simply sharing the truth about these mobs. And keep in mind, Twitter is the same platform that allows the words “Massacre Mitch” to trend nationally.

We need your help Friend, to fight social media censorship and get our message out. Please donate whatever you can right now.

Thank you,
Mitch McConnell

DONATE

[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:04 AM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
#blessed

Twitter is silencing us

Prison Bitch,

Twitter has locked our official campaign account for simply sharing video footage of a left-wing mob making violent threats against me outside my home.

I’m sending you this email because it’s the ONLY WAY we can raise the money necessary to fight this censorship.

HELP ME FIGHT SOCIAL MEDIA CENSORSHIP

DONATE $25 RIGHT NOW

DONATE $50 RIGHT NOW

DONATE $100 RIGHT NOW

DONATE $250 RIGHT NOW

DONATE ANOTHER AMOUNT RIGHT NOW

It all seems kind of backwards, doesn’t it? Our account is locked for simply sharing the truth about these mobs. And keep in mind, Twitter is the same platform that allows the words “Massacre Mitch” to trend nationally.

We need your help Friend, to fight social media censorship and get our message out. Please donate whatever you can right now.

Thank you,
Mitch McConnell

DONATE
He's 100% right........but why does he need money for that?

You would think they could handle this issue without your 100 bucks.

That said, never let a good crisis go to waste, amirite?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:13 AM 08-12-2019
Correct. It’s the height of irony that he only now cares about de-platforming, after it happens to him.

Also: How brazen does Twatter have to be to suspend the Sen Maj Ldr twitter page????
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 11:02 AM 08-12-2019
It's almost as if he thinks the rules shouldn't apply to him
[Reply]
scho63 11:20 AM 08-12-2019
You gonna send good 'ol Mitch $100 like you did Trump? :-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:23 AM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
You gonna send good 'ol Mitch $100 like you did Trump? :-)
It’s pretty obv Chump sold his donor list to Mitch et al.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 07:03 PM 08-12-2019
Doesn't matter. Twitter takes it too far. You can start by not reposting their crap or going to their website. But let your conscience be your guide.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:45 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Doesn't matter. Twitter takes it too far. You can start by not reposting their crap or going to their website. But let your conscience be your guide.
I, personally, can’t wait to see Jack Dorsey humiliated

Give Trump 4 more years and he’ll knock this pricks beard off
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 08:55 PM 08-12-2019
Mitch McConnell gets a warm welcome from the crowd from r/PublicFreakout

[Reply]
greg63 09:35 PM 08-12-2019
So, how much did you donate?
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 09:47 PM 08-12-2019
Why? Are you on his mailing list?
[Reply]
greg63 09:56 PM 08-12-2019
Nope, I didn't get an email from him. Why, did you?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:14 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Why? Are you on his mailing list?
I am now. I’d read a while back Trump “combined” his fundraising with the RNC in return for them canceling the primary.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 06:35 AM 08-13-2019
Politicians are like preachers. They always need money. How long have you and MM been pen pals?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:50 AM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
I am now. I’d read a while back Trump “combined” his fundraising with the RNC in return for them canceling the primary.
Scaramucci and Trump are battling on Twitter with Mooch calling for a Trump replacement in 2020.

Trump should never combine his fundraising with the RNC. It's more evidence he's been broken by The UniParty.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up