ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Libshit Trump critic killed by illegal immigrant
Prison Bitch 10:47 AM 08-11-2019
Man Who Slammed Trump for ‘Racist’ Immigration Policies Killed by Illegal Immigrant

By Kyle Hooten | Aug 9, 2019

A man who criticized President Donald Trump’s immigration policies in the name of progressive Christianity was killed last week by an undocumented immigrant who avoided deportation by hiding in a local “sanctuary church.”

Sean Buchanan, a father of five from Colorado Springs, was driving his motorcycle on Highway 83 when Miguel Ramirez Valiente swerved into his lane and killed him. The immigrant was charged with reckless driving with a revoked license.

https://pluralist.com/sean-buchanan-...medium=ios_app
[Reply]
Over Yonder 11:15 AM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
I don't go in for fairy tales like the bible, but if you believe it, doesn't it say something like what you do to the least among you you to do me (Jesus)
Yes it does, but that has nothing to do with what I was talking about. This is the verse I was referring to

https://biblehub.com/romans/12-2.htm
[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:51 AM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
My wife was hit by an illegal alien in November. No insurance of course, get SUV was totaled and thankfully she wasn’t hurt. Insurance company raised our rates 78/mo for “filing a claim” against them. Outrage

Prob why I’ve been extra cranky about this.
Who is your insurance company?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:51 AM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Who is your insurance company?
Allstate
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 11:57 AM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
Yes it does, but that has nothing to do with what I was talking about. This is the verse I was referring to

https://biblehub.com/romans/12-2.htm
Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.

that's good advice!
[Reply]
NinerDoug 12:02 PM 08-12-2019
Allstate
Hmmm. You might take your business elsewhere. I had some relatively minor damage from a hit and run drunk driver who hit my car while it was parked. Asked my agent and the company (Safeco) specifically if my rates would go up if I made a claim, and was told they would not. And they didn't.

You pay them for this kind of thing. Seems kind of fucked up to me that they raise your rates for an incident that was not your fault. It's not like you are any more of a risk because your wife was in an accident that was caused by someone else.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:14 PM 08-12-2019
Hmmm. You might take your business elsewhere. I had some relatively minor damage from a hit and run drunk driver who hit my car while it was parked. Asked my agent and the company (Safeco) specifically if my rates would go up if I made a claim, and was told they would not. And they didn't.

You pay them for this kind of thing. Seems kind of ****ed up to me that they raise your rates for an incident that was not your fault. It's not like you are any more of a risk because your wife was in an accident that was caused by someone else.
Believe me, I’ve tried. After I was “re-rated”, my insurance record shows a claim. Competitors told me it only shows in their system that I filed a claim and am trying to leave right after. There’s no way out. My agent called corporate and they informed him some states prevent insurance co’s from doing this (uninsured motorists) but Mighty Mo isn’t one.

Bottom line, it’s just cosmic Karma on me. The Koch Bros levied a tax on me and I blame the CP kucks for allowing it
[Reply]
NinerDoug 01:16 PM 08-12-2019
Believe me, I’ve tried. After I was “re-rated”, my insurance record shows a claim. Competitors told me it only shows in their system that I filed a claim and am trying to leave right after. There’s no way out. My agent called corporate and they informed him some states prevent insurance co’s from doing this (uninsured motorists) but Mighty Mo isn’t one.

Bottom line, it’s just cosmic Karma on me. The Koch Bros levied a tax on me and I blame the CP kucks for allowing it
Ah, that makes sense.

Well, you could always move to California. :-)
[Reply]
warrior 01:32 PM 08-12-2019
I don't go in for fairy tales like the bible, but if you believe it, doesn't it say something like what you do to the least among you you to do me (Jesus)

:-) Sure you do liar you believed the fairy tale Russian Hoax crapped panties
[Reply]
stevieray 03:37 PM 08-12-2019
Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.

that's good advice!
...what do you think that means?
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 04:33 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
...what do you think that means?
lol go suck a lemon
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 04:56 PM 08-12-2019
Ah, that makes sense.

Well, you could always move to California. :-)
How do you dodge all the illegal drivers out there? Is it like playing Frogger???
[Reply]
stevieray 05:57 PM 08-12-2019
lol go suck a lemon
That's what I thought, rent a troll.

same as it ever was.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 06:01 PM 08-12-2019
How do you dodge all the illegal drivers out there? Is it like playing Frogger???
Haven't had to.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 01:41 AM 08-13-2019

that's good advice!
I agree :-)

R.C. Sproul had a radio ministry based off this idea. I haven't heard it in a few years, so I just googled it. I guess he passed on in 2017 :-) Quality Theologian IMO I've actually got a few of his sermons on cassette :-) At least I think I do. They would be at the old house boxed up in storage.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:02 AM 08-13-2019
Haven't had to.
You mean you hit them?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up