ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Libshit Trump critic killed by illegal immigrant
Prison Bitch 10:47 AM 08-11-2019
Man Who Slammed Trump for ‘Racist’ Immigration Policies Killed by Illegal Immigrant

By Kyle Hooten | Aug 9, 2019

A man who criticized President Donald Trump’s immigration policies in the name of progressive Christianity was killed last week by an undocumented immigrant who avoided deportation by hiding in a local “sanctuary church.”

Sean Buchanan, a father of five from Colorado Springs, was driving his motorcycle on Highway 83 when Miguel Ramirez Valiente swerved into his lane and killed him. The immigrant was charged with reckless driving with a revoked license.

https://pluralist.com/sean-buchanan-...medium=ios_app
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:52 PM 08-11-2019
Dude had enough money to import two children, but didn’t have any life insurance. What a moron
[Reply]
Buehler445 02:01 PM 08-11-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
My wife was hit by an illegal alien in November. No insurance of course, get SUV was totaled and thankfully she wasn’t hurt. Insurance company raised our rates 78/mo for “filing a claim” against them. Outrage

Prob why I’ve been extra cranky about this.
I got hit by an uninsured driver in college. She was a little old lady. Had the insurance card but the company told me she failed to pay her premium. I only had liability.

I think I’ll remember that for the rest of my says.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:42 PM 08-11-2019
So, Mrs. Buchanan is on the scene again?
[Reply]
Bowser 03:17 PM 08-11-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Tough deal for the guy and his family

It isn’t something to gloat about, but the irony is pretty rich
^
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:00 PM 08-11-2019
Dude had enough money to import two children, but didn’t have any life insurance. What a moron
:-) But you're 100% right.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 08:23 PM 08-11-2019
My wife was hit by an illegal alien in November. No insurance of course, get SUV was totaled and thankfully she wasn’t hurt. Insurance company raised our rates 78/mo for “filing a claim” against them. Outrage

Everyone believes you
[Reply]
cosmo20002 08:25 PM 08-11-2019
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
Dang I wish Christians would wake up and take offense to crap like this. There is no such thing as progressive Christianity. Christians are taught to NOT conform to the world:-)
:-)
[Reply]
Over Yonder 08:32 PM 08-11-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
:-)
Are you laughing because you think my statement is incorrect or because I actually believe what the bible teaches?
[Reply]
cosmo20002 08:32 PM 08-11-2019

Your "wife" was at least partially at fault. That's why your rates went up. Don't be an idiot/liar.
[Reply]
Flying High D 08:32 PM 08-11-2019
Him and Molly Tibbetts probably would of got along great. Both wanted diversity. Too bad diversity had severe consequences for each of them. We pray.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:39 PM 08-11-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Everyone believes you
^^^ Thinks "free stuff" is a legit platform ^^^
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:08 PM 08-11-2019
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Him and Molly Tibbetts probably would of got along great. Both wanted diversity. Too bad diversity had severe consequences for each of them. We pray.
Sadly it has consequences for all of us.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 11:04 AM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
Are you laughing because you think my statement is incorrect or because I actually believe what the bible teaches?
I don't go in for fairy tales like the bible, but if you believe it, doesn't it say something like what you do to the least among you you to do me (Jesus)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:09 AM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
I don't go in for fairy tales like the bible, but if you believe it, doesn't it say something like what you do to the least among you you to do me (Jesus)
I’ve got it open right now and Jesus is talking about “turning brother against brother”.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:11 AM 08-12-2019
Seems like maybe God is trying to tell him something.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up