ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Libshit Trump critic killed by illegal immigrant
Prison Bitch 10:47 AM 08-11-2019
Man Who Slammed Trump for ‘Racist’ Immigration Policies Killed by Illegal Immigrant

By Kyle Hooten | Aug 9, 2019

A man who criticized President Donald Trump’s immigration policies in the name of progressive Christianity was killed last week by an undocumented immigrant who avoided deportation by hiding in a local “sanctuary church.”

Sean Buchanan, a father of five from Colorado Springs, was driving his motorcycle on Highway 83 when Miguel Ramirez Valiente swerved into his lane and killed him. The immigrant was charged with reckless driving with a revoked license.

https://pluralist.com/sean-buchanan-...medium=ios_app
[Reply]
threebag02 10:49 AM 08-11-2019
I’m not real sure he fathered two of them...
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:52 AM 08-11-2019
Originally Posted by threebag02:
I’m not real sure he fathered two of them...
Imported them from Africa
[Reply]
Donger 10:59 AM 08-11-2019
At the time, Ramirez pleaded for a reprieve from the deportation order lest he be separated from his family. He blamed the order on a mailing error.

Seems he did a good job of separating his victim from his family.
[Reply]
neech 11:01 AM 08-11-2019
The bracelet on him arm looks like something out of the disco era.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:05 AM 08-11-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
At the time, Ramirez pleaded for a reprieve from the deportation order lest he be separated from his family. He blamed the order on a mailing error.

Seems he did a good job of separating his victim from his family.

My wife was hit by an illegal alien in November. No insurance of course, get SUV was totaled and thankfully she wasn’t hurt. Insurance company raised our rates 78/mo for “filing a claim” against them. Outrage

Prob why I’ve been extra cranky about this.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 11:15 AM 08-11-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
My wife was hit by an illegal alien in November. No insurance of course, get SUV was totaled and thankfully she wasn’t hurt. Insurance company raised our rates 78/mo for “filing a claim” against them. Outrage. Prob why I’ve been extra cranky about this.
You're racist! :-)
[Reply]
displacedinMN 11:36 AM 08-11-2019
My wife was hit by an illegal alien in November. No insurance of course, get SUV was totaled and thankfully she wasn’t hurt. Insurance company raised our rates 78/mo for “filing a claim” against them. Outrage

Prob why I’ve been extra cranky about this.
Had the same thing happen in Marshalltown Iowa. Not totalled but we paid for it.

When they tried to track him down, he 'vaporized"
[Reply]
notorious 12:03 PM 08-11-2019
This sucks.

Looks like a nice family just lost their dad. :-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:11 PM 08-11-2019
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Had the same thing happen in Marshalltown Iowa. Not totalled but we paid for it.

When they tried to track him down, he 'vaporized"
We have a $900/yr “Koch Bros Tax” now. Won’t fall off for 3 more years.

In our case, she (illegal) drove a 4 year old Mercedes and had a good job - Asian lady. But Allstate told us she is refusing to respond to damages notices. And really why would she?
[Reply]
vailpass 12:18 PM 08-11-2019

In our case, she (illegal) drove a 4 year old Mercedes and had a good job - Asian lady. But Allstate told us she is refusing to respond to damages notices. And really why would she?
Female, Asian, and illegal?
It was only a matter of time.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 12:21 PM 08-11-2019
Man Who Slammed Trump for ‘Racist’ Immigration Policies Killed by Illegal Immigrant

By Kyle Hooten | Aug 9, 2019

A man who criticized President Donald Trump’s immigration policies in the name of progressive Christianity was killed last week by an undocumented immigrant who avoided deportation by hiding in a local “sanctuary church.” ...
Dang I wish Christians would wake up and take offense to crap like this. There is no such thing as progressive Christianity. Christians are taught to NOT conform to the world:-)

Anyways, I do feel sorry for the children that I have to assume all knew him as dad. :-)
[Reply]
scho63 12:29 PM 08-11-2019
Imported them from Africa
He bought them off of Angelina Jolie
[Reply]
BDj23 12:39 PM 08-11-2019

Probably drops 1k a week on the baccarat tables at Harrahs too.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:51 PM 08-11-2019
Tough deal for the guy and his family

It isn’t something to gloat about, but the irony is pretty rich
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up