Page 8 of 37
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Epstein Dead
Scooter LaCanforno 08:13 AM 08-10-2019
Did the Clinton's shut him up?
[Reply]
BanHam 12:16 PM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Of course he was taken off suicide watch. It's not like the Mossad could kill him if he were still on it.

Apparently - they are just 'good' at getting the job done.

Michael Krieger
@LibertyBlitz
There it is. Another “suicide.”
Same sort of thing happened to his supposed madam’s father, Robert Maxwell. Super criminals sure know how to clean up. https://twitter.com/libertyblitz/sta...63569202409475

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:22 PM 08-10-2019
It’s obv Mossad. Epstein was used as a vehicle to entrap and blackmail Mossad targets and now that he’s served that purpose, he’s no longer needed
[Reply]
threebag02 12:41 PM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by Messier:
You guys think the Clintons have the power to get a man murdered in prison, long after they’ve lost their political connections, but didn’t have the power to get Hillary elected?
They sure as hell tried to get her elected by any means necessary
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:59 PM 08-10-2019
Epstein's death comes a day after thousands of documents were unsealed Friday in a defamation cause against his alleged recruiter that revealed dozens of high-profile names including former Maine Sen. George Mitchell, ex-New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson and Prince Andrew, Duke of York.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog...stein-suicide/
Yep, him staying alive would have incriminated a LOT of people—people that have commanded respect and accolades.

Once again, I think the "investigations should continue in earnest and take down anyone (Republican or Democrat) that was involved. Let the house of cards come tumbling down."
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:08 PM 08-10-2019
He was not on suicide watch at the time of his death. Who the hell took him off suicide watch? Or does this refer to the time the cameras were turned off?
Attorney General Barr 'appalled' by Epstein death in federal custody. [vows to investigate]

In addition to the FBI’s investigation, I have consulted with the Inspector General who is opening an investigation into the circumstances of Mr. Epstein’s death," Barr added.

Epstein was reportedly placed on suicide watch in late July after he was found unconscious in his jail cell with marks around his neck. However, reports Saturday indicated he was not on suicide watch at the time of his death.

The U.S. Bureau of Prisons announced earlier Saturday morning that the FBI would investigate his death.
I don't expect the FBI to seriously investigate Epstein's death—at ALL. Not when FBI have been found engaging in sexual trysts with CNN staff with their head directors looking the other way—which includes Trump appointee Wray. ( another Deep Stater Swamper creature.)

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...mpression=true
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:14 PM 08-10-2019
There were cameras everywhere around Epstein but camera suddenly malfunctions.

No one else was charged in the indictments of Epstein. So I guess the people named are scott-free.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 01:16 PM 08-10-2019
Not usually a conspiracy nut but I'm not buying a suicide on this one.
[Reply]
Frazod 01:18 PM 08-10-2019
Wonder what's coming next to drop this turd off the top of the news heap?

*shudder*
[Reply]
Munson 01:20 PM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:

*shudder*
Sadly, it will probably be another mass shooting or two.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 01:32 PM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by Scooter LaCanforno:
Did the Clinton's shut him up?
Did the Trumps?
[Reply]
Setsuna 01:35 PM 08-10-2019
Yeah this is too convenient.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 01:39 PM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Did the Trumps?
Did the Obama’s?
[Reply]
Sorry 01:41 PM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Just another case of Clinton-cide.

He dead.

Nothing more to see here, just move along...
Lol but not trump cide? You dumb fucks will believe anything and attach it to Clinton's. You're a seriously deluded drugged up dumb fuck.

It's more believable that his rich connects faked his suicide and he's free with a different identity. I'd believe that conspiracy theory
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:41 PM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:

*shudder*
That’s a great, albeit scary, question...
[Reply]
Sorry 01:42 PM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by threebag02:
They sure as hell tried to get her elected by any means necessary
I mean they should've used the Russians, they have a pretty good track record
[Reply]
Page 8 of 37
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up