Washington DC and The Holy Land>Epstein Dead
Scooter LaCanforno 08:13 AM 08-10-2019
Did the Clinton's shut him up?
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 08:41 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Just another case of Clinton-cide.

He dead.

Nothing more to see here, just move along...
No shit.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:42 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Dont worry, the conspiracy theorists are on the job.
1st post. Because you know there's a conspiracy.

Because, at this point, it's not a theory - the conspiracy is real.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:43 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Was he found in his cell with two gunshot wounds in the back of his head and they immediately declared it a suicide?
Shades of Vince Foster.
[Reply]
Johnny Vegas 08:44 AM 08-10-2019
Oof
Attached: F35A31A7-54D6-4AE7-88F3-B7082D391A65.jpeg (34.9 KB) 
[Reply]
notorious 08:47 AM 08-10-2019
Is ANYONE surprised by this? It was probably a race between dozens of millionaires and himself to do this.

If there is a hell, I hope Satan has his flaming fist lodged directly up this guy's rectum.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:51 AM 08-10-2019
Shades of Vince Foster.
That one was a real suicide. He had all the hallmarks of a very depressed person who could do that.

Not that Hiterly is completely innocent. She beat him down publicly humiliating him. More importantly, Hiterly moved the body, because all her files and documents were in his office and she did not want that area sealed off with FBI rummaging through them as they did contain evidence of other things she was likely more guilty of.

I do not buy the Vince Foster case as a murder. Even Roger Stone, who has written scathing books about the Clintons, says it was a suicide and not a murder.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 08:54 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
Is ANYONE surprised by this? It was probably a race between dozens of millionaires and himself to do this.

If there is a hell, I hope Satan has his flaming fist lodged directly up this guy's rectum.
BILLIONAIRES
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:54 AM 08-10-2019
1st post. Because you know there's a conspiracy.

Because, at this point, it's not a theory - the conspiracy is real.
Correct but you'll never get through to a programmed robot who uses that every time on such matters—let alone who even knows what a conspiracy constitutes. Everyone in govt is on the up and up to him, unless official govt statements tells him otherwise—barring it's a Democrat official. He's the type that causes us to lose our liberty, because he trusts the state too much.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 08:55 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
That one was a real suicide. He had all the hallmarks of a very depressed person who could do that.

Not that Hiterly is completely innocent. She beat him down publicly humiliating him. More importantly, Hiterly moved the body, because all her files and documents were in his office and she did not want the it sealed off with FBI rummaging through them as they did contain evidence of other things she was likely more guilty of.

I do not buy the Vince Foster case as a murder. Even Roger Stone, who has written scathing books about the Clintons, says it was a suicide and not a murder.
I think a cop said that there was lack of blood at the scene
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 08:57 AM 08-10-2019
The trail will lead back to the joos. And the Kennedys. And a Russian
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:00 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
I think a cop said that there was lack of blood at the scene
Sorry, I don't understand what you're getting to?
[Reply]
neech 09:02 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:

Not that Hiterly is completely innocent. She beat him down publicly humiliating him. More importantly, Hiterly moved the body, because all her files and documents were in his office and she did not want that area sealed off with FBI rummaging through them as they did contain evidence of other things she was likely more guilty of.

I beg to differ on this point BEP.

http://fbicover-up.com/
[Reply]
Jim Hammer 09:04 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by :
Epstein Dead

[Reply]
Munson 09:05 AM 08-10-2019

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:07 AM 08-10-2019
Fpr SuperBowl and others who think Foster was suicided by someone other than himself.

Also, it was current SCJ Kavanaugh acting as a prosecutor at the time, who surveilled, intimidated witnesses in the investigation of Foster's death. Details of this aspect is covered in the link below.
...Those on the right who say Foster was murdered by the Clintons are wrong. He did indeed commit suicide, having psychologically been driven to it by Hillary. Although Foster killed himself, it was in his old executive office building office that he did so. Hillary admits in her own biography that she feared Foster’s White House office would become a “crime scene” with Federal Investigators having access to all of Clinton’s most confidential records. Foster’s body was rolled in a carpet and the body was taken and dumped in Fort Marcy Park. The FBI toxicology report confirms that Foster was covered head-to-toe with carpet fiber...

https://stonecoldtruth.com/stone-sug...ee-for-scotus/

[Reply]
Page 2 of 32
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up