ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 32
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Epstein Dead
Scooter LaCanforno 08:13 AM 08-10-2019
Did the Clinton's shut him up?
[Reply]
Frazod 02:54 PM 08-10-2019
I doubt if we'll ever know the truth here. This is next level shit, and next level people tend to get away with it.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 02:59 PM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Given all of the powerful interests involved here, I’m not opposed to a good conspiracy theory

But isn’t it also just as likely he did himself him? Here’s a guy who had it ALL, now facing life as the lowest form of life in a federal prison slam full of lowlifes... his name synonymous with evil, his existence a living hell?
Yes, I think that plus correction officer incompetence / indifference is the most likely explanation.

But we need to investigate.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:59 PM 08-10-2019
Dead men find it very hard to get words out of their mouths, that probably suicided him. He done got dead, waddya know?
[Reply]
scho63 03:08 PM 08-10-2019

via Imgflip Meme Generator

[Reply]
eDave 08-10-2019, 03:17 PM
This message has been deleted by eDave.
Easy 6 03:22 PM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Yes, I think that plus correction officer incompetence / indifference is the most likely explanation.

Absolutely, for whatever good it will do

Originally Posted by Frazod:
I doubt if we'll ever know the truth here. This is next level shit, and next level people tend to get away with it.
[Reply]
eDave 03:26 PM 08-10-2019

Epstein's prison guards after last night's shift:

[Reply]
neech 03:27 PM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Given all of the powerful interests involved here, I’m not opposed to a good conspiracy theory

But isn’t it also just as likely he did himself him? Here’s a guy who had it ALL, now facing life as the lowest form of life in a federal prison slam full of lowlifes... his name synonymous with evil, his existence a living hell?
A conspiracy theory is much more interesting then a suicide.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:27 PM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:

via Imgflip Meme Generator
:-)
[Reply]
BanHam 03:46 PM 08-10-2019

Yea - the correction officers are ignorant/indifferent -

- as well as the security camera techs:

‘Camera Malfunction’ in Epstein’s Prison Cell Prevented Recording of His Alleged Suicide

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/report...leged-suicide/
[Reply]
petegz28 04:34 PM 08-10-2019
Trump did it. Every Libtard in Tweetland says so, so it must be true.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 04:36 PM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Trump did it. Every Libtard in Tweetland says so, so it must be true.
That’s exactly why any “investigation” is f*** stupid. Libshits are already convinced Chump is involved and as we saw with Kavanagh and CollusionDelusion, they are NEVER swayed when facts come out.
[Reply]
Rivaldo 04:42 PM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
Easy 6 wants me to provide Trumps plane tickets because he thinks this 13 year old is a liar

:-)
A sex-slave cult keeps fastidious 'flight logs' readily available for distribution to law enforcement upon request or something.
[Reply]
Rivaldo 04:43 PM 08-10-2019
I'm raising money for deaf kids or something.

Will you guys donate?
[Reply]
BanHam 04:46 PM 08-10-2019
Now there are reports that prison guards did not make required checks on Epstein overnight.

Buried in the Reuters report was the admission that the guards skipped checks on Jeffrey Epstein last night — the most notorious prisoner in the US who was found unconscious less than 3 weeks ago.

Via Reuters:

Disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein was found dead on Saturday after an apparent suicide in the New York jail cell where he was being held without bail on sex-trafficking charges, and a source said he was not on suicide watch at the time of his death.

Epstein, 66, was found unresponsive in his cell in the Special Housing Unit of the Metropolitan Correctional Center (MCC) and taken to a hospital where he was pronounced dead, the Federal Bureau of Prisons, which operates the lower Manhattan jail, said in a statement. It declined to comment further…

…Even though Epstein was found unconscious last month, he had recently been taken off suicide watch, a special set of procedures for inmates in danger of taking their own life, according to the source. The financier was in a cell by himself when his body was found.

It was not immediately clear why Epstein was taken off suicide watch.

At the MCC, two jail guards are required to make separate checks on all prisoners every 30 minutes, but that procedure was not followed overnight, according to the source. In addition, every 15 minutes guards are required to make another check on prisoners who are on suicide watch.

[Reply]
New World Order 04:49 PM 08-10-2019
A perfect case for Unsolved Mysteries
[Reply]
Page 10 of 32
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up