ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Pocahontas: “5 years ago Michael Brown was murdered by a white police officer”
Prison Bitch 05:24 PM 08-09-2019
Can she be sued for slander?





Elizabeth Warren
@ewarren


5 years ago Michael Brown was murdered by a white police officer in Ferguson, Missouri. Michael was unarmed yet he was shot 6 times. I stand with activists and organizers who continue the fight for justice for Michael. We must confront systemic racism and police violence head on.
1:59 PM · Aug 9, 2019·Twitter Web App

2.4K Retweets12.4K Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/ewarren/s...02078103445507

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:16 PM 08-12-2019
At the very least you broadcast her outrageous comments to the public so they see what a shitstain she is. And yes, she’d retract it since it’s obv false . She did it hoping (prob correctly) that only idiot Libshits are currently following her
[Reply]
patteeu 01:58 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
you answer first
If you mean the question you were asking Bump, sure...

Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Would you say you're more triggered by this single Warren deception or 3 straight years of trump's daily lies lol
Trump lies or says things that aren't completely true a lot. Trump's constant outrageousness, including his lies, fabrications, false beliefs, etc. tend to blend together into noise. So, it's possible that you could come up with a Trump lie that would trump this Warren doozy for me, but I doubt it.

From my perspective, the world changed at Ferguson. And while the Obama administration eventually came around to setting the record straight relatively quietly, they did a terrible job of easing tensions and keeping the country together. Instead, they encouraged fractures along so-called social justice lines.

Ferguson helped elect Trump. Given that, maybe we can agree that we'd have been better off if elected officials had acted responsibly at the time to squash the "hands up, don't shoot" lies before they infected so much of our population. :-)
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 02:15 PM 08-12-2019
So you're saying that yes, you are bothered by this one Warren exaggeration (Brown was killed, after all - compare this to trump just 100% makes shit up) than all trump's lies? That's insane. Trump's constant lies have painted a picture of America to his supporters that is disconnected from reality. They don't add up to noise, they add up to the propaganda message trump wants delivered.

But fair's fair. I think her tweet was reckless and inflamed racial tensions. Additionally, I think it undermined the point she was trying to make about racial bias in police work. The DOJ report on Ferguson PD was appalling, and of course we've had many examples since of black people being killed by cops where the killing was not justified in any reasonable sense of the word. But instead of having a conversation about that the right is choosing to focus on her inaccurate tweet because that's a much more tactically sound position for them. If only you could get so outraged about your liar in chief.
[Reply]
patteeu 02:18 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
So you're saying that yes, you are bothered by this one Warren exaggeration (Brown was killed, after all - compare this to trump just 100% makes shit up) than all trump's lies? That's insane. Trump's constant lies have painted a picture of America to his supporters that is disconnected from reality. They don't add up to noise, they add up to the propaganda message trump wants delivered.

But fair's fair. I think her tweet was reckless and inflamed racial tensions. Additionally, I think it undermined the point she was trying to make about racial bias in police work. The DOJ report on Ferguson PD was appalling, and of course we've had many examples since of black people being killed by cops where the killing was not justified in any reasonable sense of the word. But instead of having a conversation about that the right is choosing to focus on her inaccurate tweet because that's a much more tactically sound position for them. If only you could get so outraged about your liar in chief.
What Trump lie would you put up against this one? Or what kind of disconnected-from-reality picture of America do you think Trump has painted?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:19 PM 08-12-2019
Hey Patty. Does this mean Liz is accusing our “intelligence community” of lying?
[Reply]
patteeu 02:20 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Hey Patty. Does this mean Liz is accusing our “intelligence community” of lying?
I don't think so. Unless you mean the Justice Department's official statement on the killing, in which case, yeah, I guess she is.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:26 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I don't think so. Unless you mean the Justice Department's official statement on the killing, in which case, yeah, I guess she is.
No, I’m also referring to the DOJ finding which relied on an official FBI investigation. Read their report. FBI performed the research.



Liz attacked our own FBI. The good hardworking FBI professionals!
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 02:27 PM 08-12-2019
Seems pretty much every dem candidate is still pushing the fake version of this story.

Talk about trying to gaslight an entire nation.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 02:28 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
So you're saying that yes, you are bothered by this one Warren exaggeration (Brown was killed, after all - compare this to trump just 100% makes shit up) than all trump's lies? That's insane. Trump's constant lies have painted a picture of America to his supporters that is disconnected from reality. They don't add up to noise, they add up to the propaganda message trump wants delivered.

But fair's fair. I think her tweet was reckless and inflamed racial tensions. Additionally, I think it undermined the point she was trying to make about racial bias in police work. The DOJ report on Ferguson PD was appalling, and of course we've had many examples since of black people being killed by cops where the killing was not justified in any reasonable sense of the word. But instead of having a conversation about that the right is choosing to focus on her inaccurate tweet because that's a much more tactically sound position for them. If only you could get so outraged about your liar in chief.
This five year fake narrative has resulted in people murdering police. Don't downplay it. It needs to stop.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:39 PM 08-12-2019
Warren's statement that Brown was murdered and remains in need of justice is not exactly a lie, and certainly not an exaggeration. But that doesn't mean what the statement is, isn't something in itself egregious and noxious.

It's an assessment that is either ill-informed or deeply disrespectful of our institutions whose job it is to be informed and pronounce judgment.

Ultimately, the conclusion as to whether the ending of Brown's life was a murder or something else is a hypothesis as to the mental state of the officer who ended it. The veracity of that hypothesis is known with certainty by only that officer, so far as we know. There is no evidence that he confided something other than his public statements to another individual, so far as we know.

But the surrounding evidence has been scrupulously and meticulously reviewed by the investigating officers, the County Prosecutor, a Grand Jury, and after all of that, . . . the DOJ. And to insist on a hypothesis of murder with no additional evidence in contravention of all of those investigatory bodies is deeply disrespectful to the gravity and diligence of their efforts.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:43 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Warren's statement that Brown was murdered and remains in need of justice is not exactly a lie,
That’s precisely what it is, you dumbass. The FBI clearly states Officer Wilson was justified in his shooting. Do you know what self defense means? It means: not a murder. Official ruling, not in dispute.


Originally Posted by :
and certainly not an exaggeration. But that doesn't mean what the statement is, isn't something in itself egregious and noxious.

It's an assessment that is either ill-informed or deeply disrespectful of our institutions whose job it is to be informed and pronounce judgment.

Ultimately, the conclusion as to whether the ending of Brown's life was a murder or something else is a hypothesis as to the mental state of the officer who ended it. The veracity of that hypothesis is known with certainty by only that officer, so far as we know. There is no evidence that he confided something other than his public statements to another individual, so far as we know.

But the surrounding evidence has been scrupulously and meticulously reviewed by the investigating officers, the County Prosecutor, a Grand Jury, and after all of that, . . . the DOJ. And to insist on a hypothesis of murder with no additional evidence in contravention of all of those investigatory bodies is deeply disrespectful to the gravity and diligence of their efforts.

Nobody will read a single word of this verbal diarrhea^
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 02:52 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
What Trump lie would you put up against this one?
No collusion no obstruction complete exoneration and the russian attack on our country is a hoax, as an example that's massively more toxic and gross

Originally Posted by :
Or what kind of disconnected-from-reality picture of America do you think Trump has painted?
The one espoused by most of the trumpers here. Where (for example)...
the economy was a disaster until he took over
democrats are literally the enemy of america and worse than putin / whoever
we are being overrun by hordes of immigrant invaders all of whom are disease ridden criminals
the russian investigation & russian interference are hoaxes
millions of illegals voted in the 2016 election (but in CA lol)
democrats want open borders and welcome ms-13
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:55 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Warren's statement that Brown was murdered and remains in need of justice is not exactly a lie, and certainly not an exaggeration. But that doesn't mean what the statement is, isn't something in itself egregious and noxious.
Wrong, it wasn't murder period. He assaulted a cop sitting in his car and tried to take his gun.

Stop trying to overthink this.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:56 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
No collusion no obstruction complete exoneration and the russian attack on our country is a hoax, as an example that's massively more toxic and gross



The one espoused by most of the trumpers here. Where (for example)...
the economy was a disaster until he took over
democrats are literally the enemy of america and worse than putin / whoever
we are being overrun by hordes of immigrant invaders all of whom are disease ridden criminals
the russian investigation & russian interference are hoaxes
millions of illegals voted in the 2016 election (but in CA lol)
democrats want open borders and welcome ms-13
You are clinically insane and a habitual liar, have you ever been diagnosed before now?
[Reply]
vailpass 03:05 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
You are clinically insane and a habitual liar, have you ever been diagnosed before now?
Or smacked upside the head?
[Reply]
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Up