ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 12
« First < 45678 9101112 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Pocahontas: “5 years ago Michael Brown was murdered by a white police officer”
Prison Bitch 05:24 PM 08-09-2019
Can she be sued for slander?





Elizabeth Warren
@ewarren


5 years ago Michael Brown was murdered by a white police officer in Ferguson, Missouri. Michael was unarmed yet he was shot 6 times. I stand with activists and organizers who continue the fight for justice for Michael. We must confront systemic racism and police violence head on.
1:59 PM · Aug 9, 2019·Twitter Web App

2.4K Retweets12.4K Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/ewarren/s...02078103445507

[Reply]
Bump 04:38 PM 08-11-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
I read up on this. There's some sketchiness in the way evidence was handled, and conflicting eyewitness testimony. And the police department in Ferguson was a racist disaster, the evidence there is clear.

But, I now largely believe officer Wilson's account, and think its likely he was largely telling the truth. I also think it was inaccurate and inappropriate of Elizabeth Warren and whomever else to characterize it as murder.
Good start, now think about why she said what she said.
[Reply]
scho63 04:42 PM 08-11-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Michael Brown's bright future, cut short
08/21/14 01:59PM — UPDATED 08/21/14 02:50PM
By Amanda Sakuma


http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/michael-b...ture-cut-short
I guess he was working on becoming a PROFESSIONAL.......THIEF.

Was still in the minors.
[Reply]
Frazod 04:44 PM 08-11-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Better 5 years late with equivocations than never I guess.
Yeah, I'm sure all the people who needlessly had their businesses and lives destroyed by rodeoclown's little playpals will find solace in the idea that it took his stupid ass five years to figure out what was blatantly obvious to anybody who isn't retarded at the time.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 05:09 PM 08-11-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
Good start, now think about why she said what she said.
Would you say you're more triggered by this single Warren deception or 3 straight years of trump's daily lies lol
[Reply]
patteeu 05:12 PM 08-11-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Would you say you're more triggered by this single Warren deception or 3 straight years of trump's daily lies lol
You would agree that whatever Trump’s sins are, this statement from Liz Warren has the effect of stoking racial resentment rather than calming it, right?
[Reply]
Bump 05:13 PM 08-11-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Would you say you're more triggered by this single Warren deception or 3 straight years of trump's daily lies lol
lol @ single deception
[Reply]
threebag02 05:20 PM 08-11-2019
Sign me up for four more years of TRUMP
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 05:31 PM 08-11-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
I read up on this. There's some sketchiness in the way evidence was handled, and conflicting eyewitness testimony. And the police department in Ferguson was a racist disaster, the evidence there is clear.

But, I now largely believe officer Wilson's account, and think its likely he was largely telling the truth. I also think it was inaccurate and inappropriate of Elizabeth Warren and whomever else to characterize it as murder.
There were conflicting eyewitness testimony.

The one guy who was with brown when he strong arm robbed a store said he was shot with his hands up.

Every OTHER witness? Not so much. One elderly man said "I can't believe he didn't shoot that boy sooner."

I do, however, appreciate that after FIVE YEARS you looked up the story and decided to finally stop perpetuating a false narrative.

Way to go. Now apply that skepticism to all the other horse-shit you read on Raw Story.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:50 PM 08-11-2019
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Sign me up for four more years of TRUMP
I'm tending that way right now too. But I'm still listening to what all the candidates have to say. Curing cancer, world peace, a planet that never gets over 80 degrees (and there's snow everywhere 9 months of the year), and everything being free is mighty tempting.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 07:14 PM 08-11-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
I read up on this. There's some sketchiness in the way evidence was handled, and conflicting eyewitness testimony. And the police department in Ferguson was a racist disaster, the evidence there is clear.

But, I now largely believe officer Wilson's account, and think its likely he was largely telling the truth. I also think it was inaccurate and inappropriate of Elizabeth Warren and whomever else to characterize it as murder.
rep for the effort
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:13 PM 08-11-2019
Missouri Army National Guard got called into there three times for State Emergency Duty. Whatever was reported was 2% of what was actually happening. The protesters would march / riot in affluent areas of St. Louis. The shop owners would be in front of their businesses begging them not to damage their shop. Protesters would bust out the windows right in front of the shop owners. So sad. I just pray we have a President now that wouldn’t allow shit like that to happen. Having the National Guard on site and having them stand down is for pussies. Fuck Obama, that bastard nearly got me killed numerous times in Iraq by not letting us defend ourselves and in Ferghanistan..
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 11:14 AM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
You would agree that whatever Trump’s sins are, this statement from Liz Warren has the effect of stoking racial resentment rather than calming it, right?
you answer first
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:22 AM 08-12-2019
It doesn’t even matter than Officer Wilson was exonerated. Let’s assume he randomly walked up to Brown and shot him for no reason. And it was on tape, and Wilson took off his shirt to reveal “KKK” and “666” tattoos as he screamed racial slurs.




W-H-Y would Liz Warren feel the need to bring it up 5 years later and inflame racial tensions? Why?
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:48 AM 08-12-2019
It's not possible to tbe this out of touch with reality to claim ignorance so this was obviously done to pander to minorities and to stoke racial divide.

Just another example of why the left is the root cause of the divide in this country.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 12:07 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Can she be sued for slander?





Elizabeth Warren
@ewarren


5 years ago Michael Brown was murdered by a white police officer in Ferguson, Missouri. Michael was unarmed yet he was shot 6 times. I stand with activists and organizers who continue the fight for justice for Michael. We must confront systemic racism and police violence head on.
1:59 PM · Aug 9, 2019·Twitter Web App

2.4K Retweets12.4K Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/ewarren/s...02078103445507

Yes...she can be sued. A win is questionable, but I bet you can get her to apologize.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 12
« First < 45678 9101112 >
Up