ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Pocahontas: “5 years ago Michael Brown was murdered by a white police officer”
Prison Bitch 05:24 PM 08-09-2019
Can she be sued for slander?

Elizabeth Warren
@ewarren

5 years ago Michael Brown was murdered by a white police officer in Ferguson, Missouri. Michael was unarmed yet he was shot 6 times. I stand with activists and organizers who continue the fight for justice for Michael. We must confront systemic racism and police violence head on.
1:59 PM · Aug 9, 2019·Twitter Web App

2.4K Retweets12.4K Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/ewarren/s...02078103445507

[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:20 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Can she be sued for slander?

Elizabeth Warren
@ewarren

5 years ago Michael Brown was murdered by a white police officer in Ferguson, Missouri. Michael was unarmed yet he was shot 6 times. I stand with activists and organizers who continue the fight for justice for Michael. We must confront systemic racism and police violence head on.
1:59 PM · Aug 9, 2019·Twitter Web App

2.4K Retweets12.4K Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/ewarren/s...02078103445507
Someone has to keep the Obama racism narrative alive.
[Reply]
theoldcoach 10:23 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
I'm white so, while I doubt that would end well for me I also doubt it would end with my death
Got a deal for you...…...why don't you try it and see? If you don't get shot then I'll give you $100 when you get out of prison in 5-10 years.

Sounds like a win/win to me!
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 10:27 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by theoldcoach:
Got a deal for you...…...why don't you try it and see? If you don't get shot then I'll give you $100 when you get out of prison in 5-10 years.

Sounds like a win/win to me!
This is something you thought was clever right
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:35 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
She's using white as a racial slur.
I noticed that as well.

She and her husband profited off foreclosed homes. She took advantage of people, not Officer Wilson 👮*♀️
[Reply]
vailpass 10:37 AM 08-10-2019
The cop that plugged him should have drawn double pay that night for police and sanitation worker duty. He enforced the law and took the trash off the street.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:42 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
The cop that plugged him should have drawn double pay that night for police and sanitation worker duty. He enforced the law and took the trash off the street.
“His death, while tragic, probably saved lives.” - Col Nathan Jessup
[Reply]
Frazod 11:17 AM 08-10-2019
I'm white so, while I doubt that would end well for me I also doubt it would end with my death
As a white man, who according to the liberal narrative is inherently evil, you should immediately give all your ill gotten possessions to the nearest non-white homeless person and then kill yourself. Do your part to save the world on behalf of all the downtrodden brown people.

Take a stand, brother! Do the right thing!
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 11:28 AM 08-10-2019
You are aware more white people are shot by police than black people... right? No study indicates police are less patient and more aggressive with black men in the same situation. The OPPOSITE is true actually.

If you punch a cop and try to take his gun, you will be killed. Try it. Most people just don't DO that.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 11:32 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
You are aware more white people are shot by police than black people... right? No study indicates police are less patient and more aggressive with black men. The OPPOSITE actually. They just encounter more aggression FROM black men.

If you punch a cop and try to take his gun, you will be killed. Try it. Most people just don't DO that.
Lol is that because there are more white people in the country?
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 11:35 AM 08-10-2019
Lol is that because there are more white people in the country?
Irrelevant. Your insinuation is that it simply DOES NOT HAPPEN. That somehow if you tried to murder a cop he would NOT respond with deadly force due to your whiteness.

You are incorrect. There is no data or evidence AT ALL to support your assumption.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:35 AM 08-10-2019

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:37 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
In this country slander is tough. You have to prove:

1. That what she said was false (obviously this is checked.)

2. That she KNEW it was false when she said it (hard to prove intent)

3. That the goal of the untruth was to cause physical or financial harm to the victim.

So no, probably not.

Here’s one lawyers hot take!

Ann Coulter
@AnnCoulter
Democratic presidential candidate slanders police officer Darren Wilson.

Quote Tweet
7:54pm 832
Retweets
DJJasonp 01:03 PM 08-10-2019
And the difference between you and me (and the progressive left in general)....if i heard it happened to a white guy, i wouldnt question it all.

Dumb people doing dumb things is not exclusive to race, and neither is these types of responses by cops.

Are there bad cops? Of course.

And there are bad lawyers, judges, etc etc

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 01:31 PM 08-10-2019
If the shoot had been bad, do you all think the officer's statement would have been any different?

I'm not saying it was a bad shoot. I'm just saying anyone who says they know for sure is fooling themselves.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:57 PM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
When it's followed by disobeying an officers orders and then charging at him, yes.
Not just charging Officer Wilson - actually reaching into his cop car and trying to grab his gun. They found Gentle Giants blood inside the car as well as discharged gunpowder. It’s a closed case what happened.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up