ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 12
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Pocahontas: “5 years ago Michael Brown was murdered by a white police officer”
Prison Bitch 05:24 PM 08-09-2019
Can she be sued for slander?

Elizabeth Warren
@ewarren

5 years ago Michael Brown was murdered by a white police officer in Ferguson, Missouri. Michael was unarmed yet he was shot 6 times. I stand with activists and organizers who continue the fight for justice for Michael. We must confront systemic racism and police violence head on.
1:59 PM · Aug 9, 2019·Twitter Web App

2.4K Retweets12.4K Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/ewarren/s...02078103445507

[Reply]
RodeoPants2 06:00 AM 08-10-2019
All I see here is the testimony of the accused..do you all have more?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:03 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Am I to understand that you all think robbing a gas station is justification for shooting an unarmed man?
When it's followed by disobeying an officers orders and then charging at him, yes.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 07:37 AM 08-10-2019
All I see here is the testimony of the accused..do you all have more?
:-)

The lengths you go to avoid accountability is unreal.

The man (not boy) reached into a police car, at an officer, which was taken as a reach for the officer's gun.

The man (not innocent young boy) fit the description of a man who just committed robbery.

Tell you what.....walk up to a cop car today, and reach into the car in a violent way - and see how it goes for you.

And as others have pointed out.....history may go back to that event (and Obama's response) as a sort of powder keg to all this nonsense (which in reality, is just a way to keep our country divided).
[Reply]
patteeu 08:10 AM 08-10-2019
Am I to understand that you all think robbing a gas station is justification for shooting an unarmed man?
Understanding doesn’t seem to be your game.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:18 AM 08-10-2019
You don't understand dick.

Robbing the store and smacking around the owner spoke to his character. Fighting a cop and going for his sidearm got him killed.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:22 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
You don't understand dick.

Robbing the store and smacking around the owner spoke to his character. Fighting a cop and going for his sidearm got him killed.
Whyyyyyy do you engage that idiot???
[Reply]
Bowser 09:23 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Whyyyyyy do you engage that idiot???
Honestly, I don't know. Not real proud of it most of the time. Lol
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:28 AM 08-10-2019
I really hate Elizabeth Warren. This is still thought of as a wrongful killing of a poor friendly black baby boy, by an evil racist white cop because of the "Hands up don't shoot!" bullshit. Anyone pushing that shit doesn't deserve to be president.

I'm really hoping Biden gets the nomination, because he's the only one that has a chance to beat Trump. All the SJW candidates are wayyyy too far left to get any moderates.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:30 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I really hate Elizabeth Warren. This is still thought of as a wrongful killing of a poor friendly black baby boy, by an evil racist white cop because of the "Hands up don't shoot!" bullshit. Anyone pushing that shit doesn't deserve to be president.

I'm really hoping Biden gets the nomination, because he's the only one that has a chance to beat Trump. All the SJW candidates are wayyyy too far left to get any moderates.
Weeelllll, Biden's little racist gaffe yesterday might not have helped his shot at POTUS much...….
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 09:39 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:

The man (not boy) reached into a police car, at an officer, which was taken as a reach for the officer's gun.

The man (not innocent young boy) fit the description of a man who just committed robbery.

Tell you what.....walk up to a cop car today, and reach into the car in a violent way - and see how it goes for you.

And as others have pointed out.....history may go back to that event (and Obama's response) as a sort of powder keg to all this nonsense (which in reality, is just a way to keep our country divided).
How do you know all this?
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:42 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Michael was a fat ****ing piece-of-shit turd. His parent still is. I'll bet his mother has burned through any cash she got.
I was wondering if Mama Of Sweet Innocent Gentle Giant Who Was Shot By White Devil Cop While Picking A Bouquet Of Flowers or MOSIGGWWSBWDCWPABOF for short, still has much of that money left. She got $1.5 million, so I'd say she's blown threw it, I know I would have. Hell people that win hundreds of millions usually go broke, so I could easily see someone blowing through $1.5 million in a couple of years.

Another update on MOSIGGWWSBWDCWPABOF, she came in 3rd place in the Ferguson City Council Election. So maybe the people of Ferguson realized she's full of shit.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:43 AM 08-10-2019
How do you know all this?
Hop aboard the trolololololololol train.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:48 AM 08-10-2019
The far left needs to using this shooting as a rally call. I'm sure other people would take the actual police brutality more serious.
[Reply]
threebag02 09:53 AM 08-10-2019
We should just sacrifice RodeoPants2 to the Gods so the server doesn’t take a shit tonight during the game
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 10:07 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:

I'm white so, while I doubt that would end well for me I also doubt it would end with my death
[Reply]
Page 5 of 12
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up