ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 12
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Pocahontas: “5 years ago Michael Brown was murdered by a white police officer”
Prison Bitch 05:24 PM 08-09-2019
Can she be sued for slander?

Elizabeth Warren
@ewarren

5 years ago Michael Brown was murdered by a white police officer in Ferguson, Missouri. Michael was unarmed yet he was shot 6 times. I stand with activists and organizers who continue the fight for justice for Michael. We must confront systemic racism and police violence head on.
1:59 PM · Aug 9, 2019·Twitter Web App

2.4K Retweets12.4K Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/ewarren/s...02078103445507

[Reply]
RodeoPants2 12:54 AM 08-10-2019
Republican faux outrage machine uo and running I see
[Reply]
threebag02 02:35 AM 08-10-2019
The Thug was a great asphalt weight or speed bump
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 03:41 AM 08-10-2019
Am I to understand that you all think robbing a gas station is justification for shooting an unarmed man?
[Reply]
Pogue 03:42 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Am I to understand that you all think robbing a gas station is justification for shooting an unarmed man?
Obama/Holder DOJ thought the shooting was justified.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:12 AM 08-10-2019
Are we to understand that this is the state of your conception of the situation?
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 04:45 AM 08-10-2019
You really think that’s why he was shot?
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 05:19 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by Pogue:
Obama/Holder DOJ thought the shooting was justified.
Where did they publish this finding?
[Reply]
alpha_omega 05:20 AM 08-10-2019
Sure don’t.
Good thing that isn’t what happened.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 05:23 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541:
You really think that’s why he was shot?
I don't k know why he was shot. I've just observed that right wingers constantly bring it up. Why do you all feel that's relevant.
[Reply]
2bikemike 05:28 AM 08-10-2019
https://www.justice.gov/sites/defaul...el_brown_1.pdf

Originally Posted by :
Based on this investigation, the Department has concluded that Darren Wilson’s actions
do not constitute prosecutable violations under the applicable federal criminal civil rights statute,
18 U.S.C. § 242, which prohibits uses of deadly force that are “objectively unreasonable,” as
defined by the United States Supreme Court. The evidence, when viewed as a whole, does not
support the conclusion that Wilson’s uses of deadly force were “objectively unreasonable” under
the Supreme Court’s definition. Accordingly, under the governing federal law and relevant
standards set forth in the USAM, it is not appropriate to present this matter to a federal grand
jury for indictment, and it should therefore be closed without prosecution.

[Reply]
Pogue 05:31 AM 08-10-2019
It’s right there in the DOJ report.

Originally Posted by :
Shooting at the SUV

The evidence establishes that the shots fired by Wilson while he was seated in his SUV were in self-defense and thus were not objectively unreasonable under the Fourth Amendment. According to Wilson, when he backed up his SUV and attempted to get out to speak with Brown, Brown blocked him from opening the door. Brown then reached through the window and began to punch Wilson in the face, after which he reached for and gained control of Wilson’s firearm by putting his hand over Wilson’s hand. As Brown was struggling for the gun and pointing it into Wilson’s hip, Wilson gained control of the firearm and fired it just over his lap at Brown’s hand. The physical evidence corroborates Wilson’s account in that the bullet was recovered from the door panel just over Wilson’s lap, the base of Brown’s hand displayed injuries consistent with it being within inches of the muzzle of the gun, and Wilson had injuries to his jaw consistent with being struck. Witnesses 102, 103, and 104 all state that they saw Brown with the upper portion of his body and/or arms inside the SUV as he struggled with Wilson. These witnesses have given consistent statements, and their statements are also consistent with the physical evidence.
In contrast, the two primary witnesses who state that Wilson instigated the encounter by grabbing Brown and pulling him toward the SUV and that Brown’s hands were never inside the vehicle are Witnesses 101 and 127. Both of those witnesses have given accounts that are inconsistent with the forensic and physical evidence. For example, both witnesses insisted that Wilson shot Brown in the back as he fled and that they saw shots hit Brown in the back. These statements are contradicted by all three autopsies, which concluded that Brown had no entry wounds to his back
https://www.justice.gov/sites/defaul...el_brown_1.pdf
[Reply]
alpha_omega 05:32 AM 08-10-2019
... I've just observed that right wingers constantly bring it up.....
Sounds to me like Warren is the one bringing it up....hence the thread.
[Reply]
2bikemike 05:32 AM 08-10-2019
I don't k know why he was shot. I've just observed that right wingers constantly bring it up. Why do you all feel that's relevant.
He was shot because he attacked a cop. Those types of situations don't usually end well.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 05:38 AM 08-10-2019
“Murdered” versus “self defense” is a pretty big distinction. The story was built on “murder.” You’re aware of what followed. Facts came out and it was actually self defense.
[Reply]
seamonster 05:55 AM 08-10-2019
Warren's campaign is about as bad as Beto's is at this point. She's got nothing but played out identity politik story lines (that nobody care's about anymore) and photo-op's with lemonade stands. At least Beto can exploit murder victims. She's got to invent her own with this Michael Brown victim.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 12
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up