ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Elizabeth Warren caught staging "random" lemonade stand purchase
Hammock Parties 09:39 AM 08-09-2019
So transparent. :-)

Just happened to come across ⁦@ewarren⁩ buying lemonade from some girls in Harlan. It was $7 — she gave them $10.

This is Iowa! pic.twitter.com/jdMFDSuAiv

— Kim Norvell (@KimNorvellDMR) August 8, 2019

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:51 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Stands With Lemonade
Um, well, the thread headline as a stand-alone without context, could be read two-ways. One being that she was indeed nationalizing (staged a "purchase") a lemonade stand. Symbolic for what she plans to do to more industries. The double-entendre is appropriate indeed.
[Reply]
greg63 08:42 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Who the **** charges $7 for road side lemonade? That shit is a buck, tops.
...Wait shouldn't it be free?
[Reply]
notorious 08:48 AM 08-10-2019
She probably gave them $10, then called the IRS to make sure they collect 90% back to fund her programs.
[Reply]
neech 08:53 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Everything political about this woman is transparent, guys. First Pocahontas, later the beer stunt, now this.

The biggest political fraud out there.
Warren is part Injun of course she likes her fire water.
[Reply]
jd1020 10:22 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Most politicians lie.
You lost me right here because you leave the door open for there to be a politician that doesn't lie.
[Reply]
theoldcoach 10:35 AM 08-10-2019
Don't worry.........it didn't really cost her $10. When she gets back to Washington D.C. she'll just run it through her congressional expense account and the taxpayers will pay for it.

That will make it free...........you know...…….just like everything else that she proposes.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:53 PM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
You lost me right here because you leave the door open for there to be a politician that doesn't lie.
There are a few that don't. Ron Paul on the right was one and Dennis Kucinich on the left was one. Just because someone may have accused them of doing so, doesn't mean it's true. Absolutes are unobtainable.
[Reply]
stevieray 02:58 PM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Um, well, the thread headline as a stand-alone without context, could be read two-ways. One being that she was indeed nationalizing (staged a "purchase") a lemonade stand. Symbolic for what she plans to do to more industries. The double-entendre is appropriate indeed.
Think:

Dances with Wolves
[Reply]
Flying High D 10:06 PM 08-11-2019
#LemonadeStandsMatter
[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:15 PM 08-11-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Are you asking how does a campaign bus driving around in public pass a lemonade stand on the street?

If anything should be citing the girls for setting up their stand on a handicap ramp making it impossible for handicap people to use the sidewalk... kidding, not kidding?
:-)
JFC...RWers just could not be dumber.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:22 PM 08-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
So transparent. :-)

I like how you pointed out that the person reporting this story is actually...DUN DUN DUN...a newspaper reporter, as is listed on her very Twitter account reporting the story!

COVER UP!

[Reply]
Bob Dole 03:02 AM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
I like how you pointed out that the person reporting this story is actually...DUN DUN DUN...a newspaper reporter, as is listed on her very Twitter account reporting the story!

COVER UP!

Are you really this dim?

She's COVERING Warren, but "just happened" to catch her buying lemonade.
[Reply]
neech 04:50 AM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Are you really this dim?

Cosmo is nit-wit extraordinary we just treat him like you would with mental disabilities, humor him and give him a treat.
[Reply]
Bugeater 06:17 AM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Are you really this dim?

In Harlan fucking Iowa no less. A place where no one ever just "happens" to be.
[Reply]
Shaid 07:57 AM 08-12-2019
The reporter clearly didn't just happen across her, she's covering her. Obviously biased reporting? Yes. Did Warren stage it? Not sure I see anything that says it was staged. She absolutely saw it as a good opportunity for a pollical photo op, don't think I classify that as staged though.

Either way, people stage political photo ops all the time.

[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up